Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hiya guys,

im new to dis thread and although im an ardent viewer of dis show, i barely commented on discussions in dis forum...

i looooooooooooove kinshuk and his character in ccbm. plus i really love viren nivi jodi... πŸ˜ hope im allowed to drool over dis jodi with u guys?!?!  πŸ˜‰

hey sweets welcome of course u are allowed to drool over Nivren jodi. they are soo delicious rite naa. By the way i am shova what shall i call u jaan?
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

sounds awsome jaan, i would be soo happy for you then and remeber our deal jaan, i get him at nite and u in the dayπŸ˜ƒ so dont forget me then ok and then mabye i will tell u who the third shelf belong to lolz.πŸ˜†

Shoveee, you can't mean to make me wait so long to know what's in that third shelf jaanu😭 Do you know how difficult it will be to even get close to being A K R-M🀣. We have our superstars Sanjana, Saniha, Moni....how can I have even a hope jaan....AKR-M will always remain a mirage, a sweet one neverthless but still a mirage😍

So, come on and tell me what's in that third shelf jaanupie😳
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Is nivi's cell the same one as the one S gave her????? Oh! well, if Viren's cell was with her, then my theory is wrongπŸ˜†

Hey Ash it was not the cell that S. gave her coz remembered she returned that cell After marriage she has her own cell coz if u c Viren called her on her cell the other day.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

I think S will do angry expressions well. He is not good at this helpless expression. And it has been so firmly stuck on his face that if he does not change it now, he will be stuck forever with it. 

πŸ˜†lolz ashvee yes his expression is kinda stuck i think we need our magic oil now to get his expression un stuck lolzπŸ˜†
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Payal is hereπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— hey jaanupie, isn't it the middle of the night there?????????? 
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

πŸ˜†lolz ashvee yes his expression is kinda stuck i think we need our magic oil now to get his expression un stuck lolzπŸ˜†

Now where is that thread Shoveeepie??????
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hey Ash it was not the cell that S. gave her coz remembered she returned that cell After marriage she has her own cell coz if u c Viren called her on her cell the other day.

thank God zarmee, jaanu, I would have become depressed if she still had S's phone....Thanks jaanπŸ˜† zarmee, what you think about my viren's bike breakdown theory jaanu?????
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

heyyyy aashvee !!! *hugs* i'm doing okay sweetie and u ??? loved your analysis sweetie !! and making the avi's was a pleasure !! 😊

Hey Navi, jaanupie πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Thanks jaanu, for being so sweet, I am so happy you liked it jaan.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Oh! And Navi, I also want the link to Sajan scenes please please😳
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Girls!! My cupcakes, Aashvee & Shova are online. πŸ€— And, my Zarmeen is online too, Yipeeee What's going on? It is 3:00 AM here but I am not sleepy, so of course, I will come here, right, where else?

Hello, NaDzGirl!! I am Payal. Welcome, dear to the NivRen dreamland. What do we call you, sweets??

Shova, my jaan, I have maxed out my number of attempts (exceeded 25 already) to click the like button on your posts. πŸ˜” That's just going to really suck.

Zarmeen, so sorry to hear about your arm. 😭 Hope it gets better soon and hope you don't give your hubby hard time for hurting you by mistake.

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

Sorry to randomly burst in (okay, actually I'm not) but for the past few days, the way I've been keeping calm is by imagining Nivi and Viren playing Holi together. That would be the cutest thing ever especially the way I imagine it. 

In the beginning Nivi would tell Viren not to do anything but come on, he's Viren. First thing first, he grabs a whole bunch of red and puts it on her maang like sindhoor which causes Nivi to attack him and yeah.
Just imagine Nivi in a white sari, looking simple and stunning with like no jewlery but white bangles a bindhi on her forehead while we see my sexy Viren (sorry girls, you know I have dibs on him) in dark blue jeans and a white tee-shirt (with maybe a while jacket on top but he wouldn't want to ruin a good sexy coat) and the two of them just having fun and bringing color into each other's lives 

πŸ˜‰

*sorry about my totally random post but I can't wait to watch NivRen tomorrow!

Mahi jaanupieπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—I am SO delighted to see you back after so long jaanu😳 Awwww, what a cute scene jaan. And when are you going to continue your fan fic jaanu????😳