NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey - Page 63

Posted: 13 years ago
I think S will do angry expressions well. He is not good at this helpless expression. And it has been so firmly stuck on his face that if he does not change it now, he will be stuck forever with it. 
Originally posted by zarmeeno

So true Ash each and everyone is amazing havent met but still now can figure out what everybody thinks. Love all of u and I don't know what will I do without u guys.
wow jannus i think I should creat a appreciation thread for all u guys and there i can fill up 20 pages on how much i love you guys and what wonderful friends you are to me. Its wonderful how we all are diffrent ages, from difrent countries, from diffrent religion and yet we get along so well. I agree with u guys my life is complete and full of colour beacuse i have met such wonderful people like you. Love u all🤗🤗and thanks🤗🤗Yes zarmeen i dunno what i will do with out u guys as well😭just thinking that breaks my heart 🤗🤗

yaar the third shelf is for her Viren. Now we don't now whether she has found her Viren already or is she still looking for one.😳😉
lolz zarmeen the answer to ur question is that nop i havnt found my viren yet, hep me look for one naa sweets.
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Good try Shoveeeeeeee, my jaanupie but😆😆😆 NO WAY....we are waiting for your continuation jaanu....we are missing your wild theories jaan, make us happy jaan, please, please *opens eyes wide and introduces pleading look like a spaniel's eyes😳* 🤣 Nice way of getting out of it btw Shovee jaanu, very smart...

And now I am very very curious as to what is this third shelf??????????? Come on....Shoveeeeee😳
i will just ignore this post now ok ashvee😈😈🤣🤣
@bold 🤣🤣I love this i will not tell ehehehehe
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiya guys,
im new to dis thread and although im an ardent viewer of dis show, i barely commented on discussions in dis forum...

i looooooooooooove kinshuk and his character in ccbm. plus i really love viren nivi jodi... 😍 hope im allowed to drool over dis jodi with u guys?!?!  😉
Hey nadz welcome to the forum and welcome to the maniac world or Nivren. My name is Zarmeen. what can we call u?
Originally posted by milee1014

Aashvee, I just came back chori chori chupke chupke just to read your analysis. I saw that before I left. OH my my I could not stop laughing and my husband is here again meri chori pakdigaye.
Kya kya socha tumne dearie, vodoo doll, dementors oh my dancing ball. I am still laughing madly. Thanks sweet I never thought that torturous episode can be fun but your post just made it funnyyyyyyyyyy.
Brilliant sweetheart👏👏

Awwwww, Milee, jaanu🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 thanks so much jaanu, you make my heart sing with joy with those awesome words. You are too sweet jaan, thanks so much🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Your husband is also a jaan, from whatever I have read, to share you with us🤗🤗🤗 Your Viren😳 Cool😳

And that goes for Zarmee, jaanu as well. 🤗🤗Her Viren also is a jaan to allow us so much time with her🤗🤗

Q) Now why didn't I think of that??????????😆
A) because I am SO dimwitted😆😆😆

Cool answer Zarmee jaan🤗I wonder why I couldn't think of that😆
just give up guys i will not tell lolz, mabye its for my viren or mabye its for someone else ehehehehe😃

Sure jaanupies, you can deal with the CTs and Windex and I shall leave no stone unturned to see that I return with the surname Mahajan firmly attached to my name. Aashvee Raheja-Mahajan. Sounds very cool actually, dontcha think😉😆
sounds awsome jaan, i would be soo happy for you then and remeber our deal jaan, i get him at nite and u in the day😃 so dont forget me then ok and then mabye i will tell u who the third shelf belong to lolz.😆
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

i will just ignore this post now ok ashvee🤣
@bold 🤣🤣I love this i will not tell ehehehehe

As if we will let you ignore😈😆 You will have two PI's stalking you jaan😎

Oh! and please please please bolo na....what is this third shelf....

Yaar my Viren caused that pain so probably the other Viren will help me get better. My hubby in the midnight got up to get a glass of water and by mistae put all his weightt pressure on my arm so poor guy was scared and hearing from me since.
oh my poor darling zarmeen, but dont yell at ur viren too much ok, poor dude u must have scared him. lolz. i am sure your viren will fix ur pain verry soon jaan.