Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I have to agree with Payal here Ash analysis and posts r always comic relief for us from those sad episodes. Thanks Ash for giving us that. U r such a sweetheart

yes me to me too i wanna say thanks to ashvuu too and thanks to all the people hear on this thread to bring a smile on our faces(OMG this sounds like those speeches they say at award cerimony lolz😆) without u guys i wont be as crazy as i am today.😃
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

I dunno where the thread is Jaan. How do I find it???? Do you know. All I know on IF is how to come to this thread😆 And Suchi's retreat😆

🤣🤣 me too wait i will try to find and give u the link😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

That is seriously hilarious. But who is the third shelf for? (a) NivRen: For combinations....like a dress with a short jacket, where the dress can be Nivi and the jacket Viren😆 (b) KM:😉 or (c) Bus boy or (d) Mystery person yet to be identified in Shovee's life😆(e) None of the above😆 Okay, go on and tell me jaanu, I'm eager to know about this third shelf😆

Ashvee do u think i will give you the answer this easily?? nop jaan u have to make me somehow lolz. 😃 i am keeping thethird shelf a secret as of now and will tell u why only if u give me a great story about the Big bang theory😈 i know i am ment to conitue ur story but i decided i will do that only after reading viren's big bang theory, since rachu wont give it to me i am asking u. plz jaan.😃
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yaar Ash jaan we all wanted him to be the MP that would have been such a gr8 track and a big punishment to DD and HL.

Seriously Zarmee and you know what I think.

I think Viren is on to S a bit. because when I watched that bit where viren's bike breaks down. Viren was shocked his petrol tube or whatever had been cut off. And since it is totally uncharacteristic of viren to leave nivi unprotected anywhere, leave alone on a lonely road, I think that Viren asked Nivi to wait there and he went and hid somewhere nearby where he could see Nivi and waited to see who would come because he was sure it had been cut on purpose. The only purpose being sabotaging their date. And he called some mechanic from his cell and waited for him to reach and joined him at a distance and walked together to Nivi and S.

So, if Nivi tells Viren that she suspects S, Viren is just going to go and confront S...Wow😆
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Ashvee do u think i will give you the answer this easily?? nop jaan u have to make me somehow lolz. 😃 i am keeping thethird shelf a secret as of now and will tell u why only if u give me a great story about the Big bang theory😈 i know i am ment to conitue ur story but i decided i will do that only after reading viren's big bang theory, since rachu wont give it to me i am asking u. plz jaan.😃

yaar the third shelf is for her Viren. Now we don't now whether she has found her Viren already or is she still looking for one.😳😉
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Good try Shoveeeeeeee, my jaanupie but😆😆😆 NO WAY....we are waiting for your continuation jaanu....we are missing your wild theories jaan, make us happy jaan, please, please *opens eyes wide and introduces pleading look like a spaniel's eyes😳* ðŸ¤£ Nice way of getting out of it btw Shovee jaanu, very smart...

And now I am very very curious as to what is this third shelf??????????? Come on....Shoveeeeee😳
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Yaar yes I am I was online the whole day and was going through all the posts just that was unable to post coz of my damm arm yaar it has been 3 weeks now and I'm getting sick of this arm now. The excitement for tomorrows episode made me get up And yaar when u guuys go to India plz do take me with u as I would love to visist India

aww pain in arm, sweety imagin viren looking at ur arm and kissing it with his eyes(as ashvee will say) and all ur pain will dissaprear. all gone now naa??😆
ok on a serious note, i am praying ur arm get better jaan and u r taking good care of ur self on the stairs now?? take care.
Yes we will defently take you zarmeen just remmber to bring a windex incase we are mad at the CT so we can use it on them😈. i havnt been to india myself so would love to go too. mabye me and u should plan it oneday naa?? we can be the crazy partners going to india to see Nivren and when we see them i wonder what crazy stuff me and u will dream about lolz.😆. Ashvee u wanna join uss jaan??
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

yaar the third shelf is for her Viren. Now we don't now whether she has found her Viren already or is she still looking for one.😳😉

Q) Now why didn't I think of that??????????😆
A) because I am SO dimwitted😆😆😆

Cool answer Zarmee jaan🤗I wonder why I couldn't think of that😆
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

aww pain in arm, sweety imagin viren looking at ur arm and kissing it with his eyes(as ashvee will say) and all ur pain will dissaprear. all gone now naa??😆
ok on a serious note, i am praying ur arm get better jaan and u r taking good care of ur self on the stairs now?? take care.
Yes we will defently take you zarmeen just remmber to bring a windex incase we are mad at the CT so we can use it on them😈. i havnt been to india myself so would love to go too. mabye me and u should plan it oneday naa?? we can be the crazy partners going to india to see Nivren and when we see them i wonder what crazy stuff me and u will dream about lolz.😆. Ashvee u wanna join uss jaan??

Sure jaanupies, you can deal with the CTs and Windex and I shall leave no stone unturned to see that I return with the surname Mahajan firmly attached to my name. Aashvee Raheja-Mahajan. Sounds very cool actually, dontcha think😉😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

I am just wondering what will happen to trigger a Viren-S confrontation? because as payal said yesterday, it seems like CC will be the one to open her jaws and rant about Nivi going pagal and giving dadaji zeher....and then Viren speaks to CC....or will S speak up? I am confused.

Ha ha , Shovee, loved what you said about S taking ages to open his mouth🤣 so true. In fact his expressions are also frozen sometimes. That helpless look. That's why I want him to be grey at least so we can see some range from him. I am so sure he might be sabotaging Viren at work.

yes i am wondering that too, but anything about nivi is enough to trigger a confrontation from viren's side naa?? I mean viren will look at the way sid's face is frozen and will get mad thinking why sid didnt protect her and will get angry😃lolz jokes . but yeh i really wanta sid and viren confrontation now i dunno why but i am looking forward to that😃
oh forgot to comment that ashvee, sid face will be still frozen even if he is grey lolz. i think it will take him 3 years to change his facial expression from sulking to being mad or happy lolz. so i have lost all hopes on sid at the moment.Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago