Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah I think thats possible that she lets him sleep on the bed.

can't waitttttt...!!!
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
suchi..did you see my link abt KM and Mother's day?? Maybe you might have seen it before. but just checking. otherwise you can see it here. 

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahix3

Hey Payal di. Yeah, actually I wrote the first ever NivRen fanfic. Then I had stopped because the actual story went a different way. My posts were from way back in the days about NivRen's wedding. I think I wrote them back in October? It's really old but if you still want to read them, then I can send you the links. And I was reconsidering writing fanfics again but I don't think they'll be that good. 

Why do you say that? Sweets, I am sure it must be good!! I can judge by the way you enacted the holi scene. So, I would really encourage you to continue writing sweets. 😊 And, yes please do PM m the link, if you can. I would so love to read them..
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

nahi simran yaar pm them to mee!!! I am sorry for missing so much : (

======

@ mahi.. I have friends who are doctors who started pre-med with me. I left it lol it was too hard for me actuallY i didnt have enough money to persue it at that time. I ended up doing Accounting  and CS

But if you can , go for it.

Marriage and educations are two diff things. you can study and be married. But medical yes its hard and usually those who are in this field end up marrying in the same field due to the heavy hours they require.

Research, talk to people who are in the field and how they manage both.

Learn from others mistakes and set up goals and prioritize things and IA everything will be good!
We need good doctors specially female ones so all the best for you!

Thank you so much di. Just please keep your prayers with me. 

It scares me because I know medicine is a very hard field and I am just hoping and praying that I can do well in this field and be in the top of my class and some day be one of the best doctors in the country. I know it's a lot of work and it's hard but InshaAllah Allah will give me the strength and brains to be able to be the best. It's really expensive and will be a lot of loans and such but InshaAllah it will all work out. I leave it all in Allah's hands and pray that he doesn't make me doomed for failure. It's my dream you know.

And I know a few people who have been doctors and have families. I see the stress they are under and I just hope that I can handle it all. I just don't want to leave or drop this field... ever.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

Hey Payal di. Yeah, actually I wrote the first ever NivRen fanfic. Then I had stopped because the actual story went a different way. My posts were from way back in the days about NivRen's wedding. I think I wrote them back in October? It's really old but if you still want to read them, then I can send you the links. And I was reconsidering writing fanfics again but I don't think they'll be that good. 

Send me that like too sweetie. I really want to read ur fanfic.
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Send me that like too sweetie. I really want to read ur fanfic.

yea me too. Nivren wedding part has been the best part of the show so far. how can i miss that.
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

hi mahi..how are you?? i loved your romantic scenes request. i really hope they show all of them. Holi will happen for sure bcos in all serials they celebrate all festivals anyway right? like diwali, ganpati, holi, etc etc?? so it will happpen dear.

if you want to laugh then you read my post on Windex. it shud be on pages 46 or47. not sure. 

also i am posting my message for suchi here.

Hello sweetie. Thank you for liking my romantic post. I have my random moments where I can't stop thinking about romantic NivRen scenes because some day I want to live scenes like those myself hehe. But I hope the CTs show the Holi festival because sometimes they just skip festivals and holidays because the way that the show is going (since screen time is much slower than real time unless there are leaps) so they end up like skipping some holidays but I just want to see romantic NivRen scenes!! And I will go read your Windex post. Thanks dear!
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Mahi I once upon a time had a same ideology and dream as you, but I couldn't be a doctor. Well I will pray for you that you become one and fulfill your dreams. And one day you will find your real price charming. 😃

Honestly di... that means a lot to me. Thank you.
I just hope that some day I don't have to say that I turned away from my life's dream. I really want this you know? And I'm scared to lose it before I ever even have it. I just hope an pray I can be a great doctor. 
Thank you di for praying for me. It means a lot. Pray more for me being a doctor than finding my prince because to me, being a doctor comes first and I really pray that InshaAllah that dream becomes reality.
simran728 thumbnail
hi payal, ketty, mahi, suchi..i have spent more than 16 hrs on this thread non stop..omg. thank god my hubby is not at home otherwise i am dead....so far i have 544 posts and not even being a month. I have been a member since December 11, 2010. so in few days it will be a month. omg. i am so happy I have got so much love from all you guys.

but anyway did you read this thread. it was posted on IF CCBM forum

best part is this line. 

"May be we shud suggest them to make a tent fr nivren in the car porch. It will save CC the trouble of dragging Nivi to the door everytime."

and then our moni said:

"omgggggggg TENT haaaaa . Yes .But it will b 2 romantic naa . heheee .Imagine Nivren in tht small Tent . Where will only b them n no1 . heeee"
mahix3 thumbnail
Payal di, Ketty di and Simran di... 

here you go:

(I must remind you that these were my first fanfics EVER and it was back in October before Nivi and Viren got married so yeah)

Part I:

Part II & III:

Part III (continued):