NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey - Page 46

Posted: 13 years ago
Ok guys i am back from cleaning lolz, my head was spinning seeing soo many clothes lolz and then i imagined all my clothes to be viren and that made my life easy lolz.

OK Ashveeeee🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗How r u jannu??Missed u soo much.

Ok so what did i miss in the last few hours??what do i need to read. anyone give their analysis or awsome ideas that i need to read??If so give page number and i will read them now.

and Rachu did u write the big bang theory yet??
Originally posted by gmann2010

LOL we are talking about hindi drama dear. And Nivi being Nivi and knowing Viren, I think she will never choose dare, she will prefer truth. But I don't mind your version at all. 😉

Actually a scene like this has been show in Miley Jab Hum Tum Ketty !! On Sam & Gunjan's date, some of the wine fell on Gunjan's clothes and since they were at Sam's house, she ended up changing into his white Kurta 😳 It is one of the most amazing, beautiful, sensuous, yet pure scene ever shot on India Tv !! 😳

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Ok guys i am back from cleaning lolz, my head was spinning seeing soo many clothes lolz and then i imagined all my clothes to be viren and that made my life easy lolz.

OK Ashveeeee🤗How r u jannu??Missed u soo much.

Ok so what did i miss in the last few hours??what do i need to read. anyone give their analysis or awsome ideas that i need to read??If so give page number and i will read them now.

and Rachu did u write the big bang theory yet??

Shoveeeeeeeeee, jaanupie🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗I'm just gonna leave and I am so happy I could hug you jaan🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

And you have to write the continuation to Rachu's story first and then rachu will write the big bang theory🤣😈

Love you jaanu and how sad that I could see you for such a short time jaan😭
Thanks Ketteee jaanu, I want to read more from you jaan...🤗🤗🤗🤗

@All: Goodnight (or in my case good morning since it is 4 am) my chachi woke up to let the cat in and I am So DEAD....😆

Love you all and see you soon🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Shoveeeeeeeeee, jaanupie🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗I'm just gonna leave and I am so happy I could hug you jaan🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

And you have to write the continuation to Rachu's story first and then rachu will write the big bang theory🤣😈

Love you jaanu and how sad that I could see you for such a short time jaan😭
OMG u too ashvuuCry u are also on my back. ok fine to make u and rachu happy i will write the continuation jaanu and then i will get rachu's gift naa?? i better.

I have so much to catch up to that my head is spinning. let me cath up and then i will write the story. ok ashvuu u take care now jaan. goodnite.

OMG what discussion is going on😍Guys OMG i am fainting just reading some of the thoughts u guys are having. ok i need to go back and read from the beginning so i know what is going on exactly.
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Oh! and I would love to see this:

Nivi making something for Viren and gifting it to him. She can knit him a scarf and he can wear that in the thandi. And Viren will be so overjoyed to get something from Nivi: so personalised.

One day when Viren is upset about something, Nivi going up to him and speaking to him and making him feel better. Then in the end, giving him a hug.

Nivi baking a cake for Viren on his birthday and they both celebrating it in the pavillion together. And a slow waltz together, where they are very very close...and then if they donlt the kiss, we can imagine it😆

Aashvee dear you are on roll. I loved all but the first one is just awesome. I wish Nivi does something like that for Viren, he will be over the moon. It will mean a lot to him. Also I want Nivi to make Viren's choice breakfast, lunch, and dinner. So far she served those demetors their favorite food and now they all are after her. From now on, no servicing for any of those baboons, only for Viren.
Originally posted by xaviara

Actually a scene like this has been show in Miley Jab Hum Tum Ketty !! On Sam & Gunjan's date, some of the wine fell on Gunjan's clothes and since they were at Sam's house, she ended up changing into his white Kurta 😳 It is one of the most amazing, beautiful, sensuous, yet pure scene ever shot on India Tv !! 😳

In that case Navz I am all for it. 😳 😉 But the point is whether I will be alive to see that scene or not. I think I will die the moment Nivi agrees to wear Viren's shirt. 😆

OMG, Aashvee, what a brilliant analysis. Wow, it took me a real long time to read it and that made me wonder, how much time it must have taken you to write it. And, to say that you exactly lived up to my expectations and that it was downright hilarious, seriously would be an understatement. Sweets, that was one heck of an analysis, really!! 👏 I had a blast reading it!! And, not to mention laughing my head off!! 😆🤣 I actually did go back and re-read it again so that I can mention some of the parts that I absolutely loved & found to be extremely funny-

(actually even writing the words YD and care so close to each other s giving the word "care" nightmares and the legal representative of the word "care" has just petitioned to ask me to increase the distance between the word "care" and "YD" to a minimum of 50 feet lengthwise:))))

And the legal representative of the word "doll" just filed another petition to ask me to increase the distance between the words YD and doll to 100 feet....Oh! God!!!! How can I write in the midst of all this passioned petitioning!!!!!:))

And YD is wondering what is happening in the House????? House????House???? I ask YD with an amazed expression. You call this a House. It is a Horror filled WarZone filled with a savage psychotic lunatic reptile and her evil egg plot hatcher, a clueless spineless nincompoop and a pea brain sharing half a brain cell, a seemingly good natured but helpless shadow, a gigantic abominable monster shark who is undecided about her human origins. The only saving graces are Nivedita, the angel, Viren, the protector and BS, the good but tired soul.

[Ummm, S, actually, some characters from LOTR and HP have escaped from their worlds and are having a full fledged magical war in Hindi in the upper floor of your House. They are looking for someone to clean their dungeons when they go back. I volunteered you. Hope that's alright. It needs just half a brain cell, which you share with your awful Pea Brain and the work's easy. You just have to clean dung from the floors and ceilings. All day long and all night long. Maybe you can both work shifts.]

I really loved it, Aashvee, my jaan. 🤗 Thanks sweets for writing such analysis!! Always a treat, always!!

Originally posted by milee1014

OK lets not talk about Sid-Divya nonsense.
Who wants to place a bet with me that next time Nivi's pallu is going to get stuck its because Viren is holding it.😳😉😆

Me definitely not taking that bet Milee, because i think the same as you !! lolzzz !!
Originally posted by gmann2010

Don't forget to send me sweetie. Oh I also hated cleaning wardrobes when I was staying at home, now I am clean freak. LOL.

ketty jaan you want a PM from me as well😕is that what u mean, in that case i will send u a million PM lolz, i am known to send heaps of PM in one day, just ask ashvee and payal they must  be sick of me now. 🤣🤣I am a clean freak too but i buy too much things so my clothes were flying out lolz. But its all good now and i gave name to each of my clothes and they all go by the name of Viren and nivi lolz 🤣🤣I know i am crazy but i had to have one shelf that had all the clothes that reminded me of viren and another shelf that reminded me of Nivi 🤣🤣It works try it lolz.