Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Omg ashvee what a Analysis how I tell how much I love you jaanu. I really love your Voodoo pricking Jaadu I know you are angry with VD but please spare the poor soul. Its is really tough for widow to speakup when your MIL is against you if you are not very strong but she did sometime stoodup for Nivi which she never done for herself in years and she is only one who is affectionate towards NivRen in this whole wild house. I rofling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣so much about PB,Quater sharing brain, reptile and what not and you explained the hug and scene beautiful thanks for making this funfilled post.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

OK lets not talk about Sid-Divya nonsense.

Who wants to place a bet with me that next time Nivi's pallu is going to get stuck its because Viren is holding it.😳😉😆

Oh! But jaanu, I so agree with you, this is exactly what will happen. And now I will dream of it😳
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aashvee finally I finished reading your analysis.Wow sweetie mindblowing. It was worth a wait. But sweetie please don't give a nightmare, YD trying to do a waltz and valentine's theme party with BS and YD.😆  OMG Orc-faced troll, psycho alligator, spineless nincompoop, gigantic abominable monster shark,Dementors, where do you come up with these names yaar. My personal favorite is Dementors, they are all soul sucking bast****

Loved your idea of vodoo dolls to torture YD and CC, I was actually imagining them rolling on floor in agony every time you wrote about poking pin in them. 😆

"Lock you all into a loony cell, have a rat eat the key, then have a cat eat the rat, then have a snake eat the cat, then have a mongoose eat the snake. Then have a polar bear, eat the mongoose. And have an extra terrestrial spaceship come and collect Polar Bear with key in digestive system for their research on a very far off galaxy" this one is a classic. Please add this and vodoo doll torture with our list of yesterday.

The whole torture episode you made look comedy circus. 😆

aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Omg ashvee what a Analysis how I tell how much I love you jaanu. I really love your Voodoo pricking Jaadu I know you are angry with VD but please spare the poor soul. Its is really tough for widow to speakup when your MIL is against you if you are not very strong but she did sometime stoodup for Nivi which she never done for herself in years and she is only one who is affectionate towards NivRen in this whole wild house. I rofling 🤣so much about PB,Quater sharing brain, reptile and what not and you explained the hug and scene beautiful thanks for making this funfilled post.

Thanks jaan, you always make me so happy with your awesome comments jaanupie, I love you too jaan🤗And I know about VD but I was so upset she brought out that terrace incident....that was not the time jaan. But otherwise she at least tried a bit. True😳

What happened to that investigative thread jaanupie?😆
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: xaviara

Milee an AVI is an animated siggy which you can add in your siggy box, so whenever you post, these siggies/Avi are shown along with your post !! I think your settings of seeing Avi's and Siggies is disabled that is why you can't see all of our siggies and avi's !!

If you want to enable the option and see everyone's siggy/Avi's, let me tell you how to do it.

On the top right corner of the page is a orange button 'dashboard' When you will put your cursor on it, it will show you a drop down menu, click on 'update profile' from the menu.

When you click on that, it will open you a new page, where you will see lot of tabs, click on the 'PREFERENCES' Tab, and then check 'Yes' to the option of 'Show Banners & Signatures'

Once you have done that, click the submit button at the bottom of the page. When you come back you will be able to see all of our siggy's and avi's along with our posts !!

If you wanna know how to add a avi or a siggy to your siggy box, let me know and I will PM you the whole process !!

Navz I asked one question from you do you know how to make stack avis or larger Avis for DP as in DP all the pics look very minute if you know please make one for me na.

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Thanks jaan, you always make me so happy with your awesome comments jaanupie, I love you too jaan🤗And I know about VD but I was so upset she brought out that terrace incident....that was not the time jaan. But otherwise she at least tried a bit. True😳

What happened to that investigative thread jaanupie?😆

No investigation is going on now so no one is posting butwe can start our investigation from tomorrow along with Viren so that we can help him with some clues what say😆
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Aashvee finally I finished reading your analysis.Wow sweetie mindblowing. It was worth a wait. But sweetie please don't give a nightmare, YD trying to do a waltz and valentine's theme party with BS and YD.😆  OMG Orc-faced troll, psycho alligator, spineless nincompoop, gigantic abominable monster shark,Dementors, where do you come up with these names yaar. My personal favorite is Dementors, they are all soul sucking bast****

Loved your idea of vodoo dolls to torture YD and CC, I was actually imagining them rolling on floor in agony every time you wrote about poking pin in them. 😆

"Lock you all into a loony cell, have a rat eat the key, then have a cat eat the rat, then have a snake eat the cat, then have a mongoose eat the snake. Then have a polar bear, eat the mongoose. And have an extra terrestrial spaceship come and collect Polar Bear with key in digestive system for their research on a very far off galaxy" this one is a classic. Please add this and vodoo doll torture with our list of yesterday.

The whole torture episode you made look comedy circus. 😆

Ketteee, jaanu, you are a darling to like it so much. Thanks jaan🤗🤗🤗🤗
And as usual you are much too sweet and kind to me. So, thanks again jaan🤗🤗
Agree that YD on a dance floor is SO a nightmare😆
And we must update our torture list.
And also we should have a romance list. Cool😎
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

No investigation is going on now so no one is posting butwe can start our investigation from tomorrow along with Viren so that we can help him with some clues what say😆

Brilliant Idea jaanupie. I'm in😆
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

What I would like to see is Nivi and Viren having a funny cute moment, like Viren teasing Nivi and then suddenly Nivi pulls Viren's cheeks or tweaks his nose (like in the dosti song) and then Viren runs after Nivi and actually catches her in his arms....

Or Nivi standing in the terrace looking at the chaand or something and Viren coming up behind her and putting his arms around her waist, her head tilted back on his shoulder and his chin on her shoulder. And then maybe, he can just turn his head a bit and kiss her on her cheek *dies*

Or when Nivi goes to wake him up, he pulls her hand and she falls on the couch and her lovely hair is covering their faces and we can imagine a kiss *dies*

Or she is standing before the mirror with her hair still wet from a shower and he goes and runs his fingers through her hair while standing behind her and watching their reflections in the mirror. And then he comes closer and inhales her perfume and closes his eyes. And she turns and pushes him away playfully, saying "mujhe kaam hai or something. And then he pulls her again into his arms, this time a proper hug.

Aashvee loved all your ideas, i am blushing reading it. 😳 I will faint if any of this they show us on screen. 😳 😉
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Oh! and I would love to see this:

Nivi making something for Viren and gifting it to him. She can knit him a scarf and he can wear that in the thandi. And Viren will be so overjoyed to get something from Nivi: so personalised.

One day when Viren is upset about something, Nivi going up to him and speaking to him and making him feel better. Then in the end, giving him a hug.

Nivi baking a cake for Viren on his birthday and they both celebrating it in the pavillion together. And a slow waltz together, where they are very very close...and then if they donlt the kiss, we can imagine it😆