NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey - Page 41

Posted: 13 years ago
oh what happened?? no postings?? everyone gayab in Nivren land?? ya phir "bhagwan" se kuch maangne gaye ho??? kya maanga??

have you girls seen this YT video abt KM on Mother's day special?? I think some of you'll might have ..who knew KM before CCBM. but some of us did not know till he came into our lives as Viren..so here it is.

Simran don't mind Sid going negative at least he gets to do something, but what motive he has to turn negative. Nivi not marrying him or getting back on JAAL for ruining his life. The way he is behaving right now nothing makes me think that he can turn negative. But in a way for me he is already negative, who is not a good brother, BIL, or friend. He is not hurting Nivi and Viren directly but just by not acting on injustice he is part of it.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
am i taking over this page 51 also ?? like before?? i see no one responding to all ?? what happened?? all are out? Did IF go down or something and I am alone here dreaming my posting is real? oh god help me. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by simran728

oh what happened?? no postings?? everyone gayab in Nivren land?? ya phir "bhagwan" se kuch maangne gaye ho??? kya maanga??

Sorry,dear! I agree with all your postings, sweets! And, now can't think of anything else to say/discuss and you are right I kind of got distracted, I went back and started seeing all the NivRen scenes from the KC episode and oh man, it was wonderful. I am still not done, but I want to relive all those moments again. Sorry, jaan, I just don't want to get out of the NivRen dreamland.
OMG!!!! My Speedjet Nivrenian JaanusπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— what awesome discussions are going on here

I was out all day (skiing) and I fell twice (nothing hurt but my dignity) because I was day dreaming about NivRen's snowball fight and kiss from Suchi's awesome retreatπŸ˜†

came back, tried to write my analysis, but it's awful because it's already so late and I still wanted to write...and oh! Most IMPORTANTLY, I cannot be near a laptop and go off to sleep without hugging my beloved jaanus on this thread...So, here goes...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Shova thanks for liking the story do write the continuation as I love it and youwill not spoil it

SimiπŸ˜†πŸ€£ magnitude earthquake Jaan aaj tujhe kya hua funny posts kar rahi hai

Millie don't even try to compare me with Sid😑 else I will haunt you in your dreams

Payalmeri Jaanu I loved your points totally you really rock man when you write something you cleanbowled me.
Originally posted by gmann2010

Simran don't mind Sid going negative at least he gets to do something, but what motive he has to turn negative. Nivi not marrying him or getting back on JAAL for ruining his life. The way he is behaving right now nothing makes me think that he can turn negative. But in a way for me he is already negative, who is not a good brother, BIL, or friend. He is not hurting Nivi and Viren directly but just by not acting on injustice he is part of it.

Ok so, i agree ..he is SPOT FREE NEGATIVE....thats fine. i agree with you. you dont have to play chaal or game to be negative. just by doing nothing also you can be negative..so thats what sid is right now for us. ...so what do you say..shud we call him "WX" or not..??
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

OMG!!!! My Speedjet Nivrenian JaanusπŸ€— what awesome discussions are going on here

I was out all day (skiing) and I fell twice (nothing hurt but my dignity) because I was day dreaming about NivRen's snowball fight and kiss from Suchi's awesome retreatπŸ˜†

came back, tried to write my analysis, but it's awful because it's already so late and I still wanted to write...and oh! Most IMPORTANTLY, I cannot be near a laptop and go off to sleep without hugging my beloved jaanus on this thread...So, here goes...πŸ€—
Yipeee, my Aashvee jaan, is here. Hi sweets, how are you? So, what does this mean? You are coming in online & now going too?? Hi & Bye??
Originally posted by simran728

Is waqt? na to yeh subah ki aarti ka waqt hai nahi shaam ki puja ka, or is waqt lunch puchchane to jayenge nahi. Ha dinner puchchne ja sakte hai. πŸ˜† But think it's bit late for that too.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago