Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gmann2010

OH MY DEAR MILEE. this sounded too cute coming from you.  ðŸ¤£ 
I would love to see this scene. Where would you like to do it?? Front porch? Hall? Store room?? front of the temple?? or maybe in BS room???

I can only picture all your sentences coming out while you are shouting at him ..how he is a coward and could not stand up and etc etc..n he is looking at you like "who are you" and you will be like "i will show you ..that ..1min. then BOOM ..SLAP" I am spirit who has come here to shake you up and give you that lesson which your mum never gave...Sid faints. ðŸ˜‰

LOL OMG that's funny. Till now I thought Milee was just upset with Sid for not stopping CC dragging Nivi out, I guess I missed your slapping part. Oh god Sid what have you done, you even made Milee angry. Now you have no where to run. 😆
Ketty, I too get angry sweetheart. Most of the time I control myself but it reaches its limit I cannot. 😆 Sid already had 3 strikes
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

OH MY DEAR MILEE. this sounded too cute coming from you.  ðŸ¤£ 
I would love to see this scene. Where would you like to do it?? Front porch? Hall? Store room?? front of the temple?? or maybe in BS room???

I can only picture all your sentences coming out while you are shouting at him ..how he is a coward and could not stand up and etc etc..n he is looking at you like "who are you" and you will be like "i will show you ..that ..1min. then BOOM ..SLAP" I am spirit who has come here to shake you up and give you that lesson which your mum never gave...Sid faints. ðŸ˜‰

I second simran it would be wonderful Idea millie slapping Sid and then Simi comes from behind and pull hairs of CC and drag her to the tereace and throw her down after that Ketty comes drag YD and show her who are best people in this world. I will tackle Jawaher because for me more than Chanchal Jawaher is culprit Chanchal is outsider and BSYD are her inlaws but Jawaher is son even he was never concerned for his father and was ready to kill him along with Chanchal. I find him more stone hearted as compared to Chanchal as Chanchal do show some concern for her Son but Jawaher can even kill him if Viren turns against him. Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Millie I am not talking about now I am talking before wedding Divya asked him clearly when they went for gudda something then also he didn't told her anything. Jaan he had crossed his marayada in front of his family too when they blamed him on Keshav confrontation when JAAL said you did it he crossed all limits of respects towards them and shouted at them very badly so its not that he had any respect towards JAAL even and I am sure if tomorrow any blame comes on him he will shout and will not take it. As far as I know his character he can never stand anyone calling him bad. He loves to be good in others eyes though he is not bad but feels if he said anything against anyone people will think he is bad and is not well mannered he cared about what people see about him or think about him and this make him weak.

SPOT ON RAACHU. BRAVO. well said all your point. You speak my words and explain everything I feel and want to tell to everyone and Milee too. THANK YOU. I am so glad there is someone who understands me abt Sid character so I dont have to explain too much. 

I think Sid likes "WINDEX" he must be using it to shine himself everyday like a SHOE POLISH DOES TO SHOES.  Sid's new tag line " STREAK FREE SHINE" 

p.s. windex is a glass cleaner.. which does not leave any finger prints or spots on glass surface. 
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So no one wants to place bets with me 😭
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I second simran it would be wonderful Idea millie slapping Sid and then Simi comes from behind and pull hairs of CC and drag her to the tereace and throw her down after that Ketty comes drag YD and show her who are best people in this world. I will tackle Jawaher because for me more than Chanchal Jawaher is culprit Chanchal is outsider and BSYD are her inlaws but Jawaher is son even he was never concerned for his father and was ready to kill him along with Chanchal. I find him more stone hearted as compared to Chanchal as Chanchal do show some concern for her Son but Jawaher can even kill him if Viren turns against him.

I would love to drag YD out but I think I might need some help. 😆

You are right JW more cold hearted than CC, trying to harm his own father is just too cold even colder than YD.

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

OK lets not talk about Sid-Divya nonsense.

Who wants to place a bet with me that next time Nivi's pallu is going to get stuck its because Viren is holding it.😳😉😆

I would like to bet... but i think it will happen like you said ..Viren will have to start somewhere from few steps back to make her smile again bcos she all tensed...so...how can i bet dear?? 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What bets sweetie, did I miss your post about it?

Never mind found it. I am damn sure that next time Viren is holding it and Nivi will think it is stuck.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: simran728

SPOT ON RAACHU. BRAVO. well said all your point. You speak my words and explain everything I feel and want to tell to everyone and Milee too. THANK YOU. I am so glad there is someone who understands me abt Sid character so I dont have to explain too much. 

I think Sid likes "WINDEX" he must be using it to shine himself everyday like a SHOE POLISH DOES TO SHOES.  Sid's new tag line " STREAK FREE SHINE" 

p.s. windex is a glass cleaner.. which does not leave any finger prints or spots on glass surface. 

COLORED: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
i LOVED Colored portion I told you Simi we do think similarly about many issues. Sid thinks he is perfect without any mistakes.
Millie thanks for agreeing with me and this is strong point of Viren that he never get angry when someone points his mistakes but accept it I don't know solve it or not but accepts his mistakes.

Which bet Millie did I miss something
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure next time nivi's pallu gets stuck it will be cause of Viren
Haiiiiiiii!!!!!
even thinking about it giving me sucha  tingle !!!