Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Totally agree with you. Person who runs whole Sood empire supposed to be shrewd one, who can measure any person and think through before taking any actions. But in Sid case he seems to be really each to manipulate by anyone. I don't know how is running his business, just being a good heart person is not enough but still he seems to get everything because of his submissive nature. Everyone loves him because he is easy to deal with. I hate BS, YD, and VD's mentality. They all are responsible for Sid being loser. 

Nahi Jaan BS and VD taught him to be strong its not the fault of their mentality but when a child looses his father his mother and grandparents who loves him dearly tend to be more pampering and protective as the child is apple of their eyes. I can't blame them and BS loves Viren too but he felt Sid needs him more as he was home, decent and always listens to him ans is responsible when it comes to bussiness whereas Viren never showed interest in listening to them or business but I am sure BS knows the capability of Viren and doesn't want them to get spoiled due to his carelessness therefore is bit strict with him but Yes YD mentality is bad she is strict with Viren because of her own selfish reasons. Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

Hi Shova, how are you? so good you are here. i was actually taking over pages so i stepped out hoping ppl will come in some time. see page 33.

and yea thanks for liking my posts on Sid. It just too hard to watch him dear. I mean older generation we can still tolerate that they are weak etc etc but how can Sid be so weak??

Maybe he needs to get drunk one day and come home and blurt out eveyrhting. i am sure he will feel better. i still dont buy anyone explanation (sorry milee) that Sid had to say yes DD's promise of not talking to Nivi....

Aww Simran🤗i worring about u thinking where u dissapred to. Its good to be hear as well, i was being a loser yesterday and was feeling sorry and upset so decided not to come and post but jaan posting makes u feel so much better and i am back to my old self again, all thanks to all the lovely posts.🤗🤗
🤣Sid drunk🤣🤣Thants why i love u soo much dear. oh my sid drunk ahahaah cant wait to see that. oh man i want that now, i want to see sid drunk.🤣🤣Great idea simran lolz.
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

sorry Rachu dear will read it shortl;y, i missed chating with u guys so cant help not poping in and seeing what everyones writing.

Ok so i couldnt resit not commenting on this post lolz. Milee,  BIG BANG🤣. now i think a new planet is gonna be created with Viren's BIG BANG 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rachu would u like to give us a another story of Viren's BIG BANG theory???🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jab tum padti hi nahi ho to main kyun likhun big band story😡
But millie loved your Big Bang
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Shova ketty Millie why don't you write some poems and paricipate in the competion held by Sonia Yaar kya NivRen ke fans hai koi poet hi nahi hai yahan par likhon na please.

poems??? err i am not much of  writer but will try where do i go to take part???
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sorry Rachu dear will read it shortl;y, i missed chating with u guys so cant help not poping in and seeing what everyones writing.

Ok so i couldnt resit not commenting on this post lolz. Milee,  BIG BANG🤣. now i think a new planet is gonna be created with Viren's BIG BANG 🤣

Rachu would u like to give us a another story of Viren's BIG BANG theory???🤣

BIG BANG THEORY is one of my favorite show. But too bad it's comedy not action. Sorry for going off topic. I really want some action tomorrow. But I don't want any slaps or dishum dishum yaar, no violence he can shout as much as he wants. I really want to slap hard CC, DD, Sid, and YD but I don't want Viren to do that.

poems??? err i am not much of  writer but will try where do i go to take part???

Shova this is the link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1582511
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Jab tum padti hi nahi ho to main kyun likhun big band story😡

Aww i told u guys naa Rachu will beat me up if i didnt read her story, dear I am soooo sorry dont be mad, u know i read each and every post of urs. Ok i will disspear now and not come untill i read it and replied OK?? happy?? now smile and write another story of Viren's big bang theory please jaan for me please, i love ur stories or else i wont be asking. please😭
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hello all Girls how r u guy doing and what r we discussing here.

hi zarmeen, how are you?? havent seen too many posts from you. ..you need to empty your heart out here until we have nothing else to talk about.....what's on your mind today?? any new ideas?

what is your feeling about tomorrow's epi?? you think the whole epi will be confrontational?? i hope they drag it for longgg....i dont want 10 minutes talk and then all move on...that wud be sad. 
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Millie I completely got what you want to say but still I am angry at him if he can shout at Nivi that how can I hurt dadaji then he could also tell Divya because Nivi is my friend and do you really trust Chanchal chachi he make the smallest things bigger but no he agreed what everyone said. He knew JAAL planned against Keshav and couldn't for once he could think someone might have planned against Nivi too. I am talking about his weak faith if tomorrow chanchal will plan against Divya and create MU then also he will agree. Tommorow when Viren will say anything then his mind will click ya someone is behind her.  

Rachu, I get your anger towards Sid. Even I am angry with him but not because he did not think that JAAL could plan against Nivi but he just stood their watching while CC dragged Nivi out.
If we see MP (for me its CC) showed everyone what they need to see that Nivi is going insane, it reached the limit with dadaji's meds. She showed them that Nivi is very dangerous not only for herself but to others in the family, untill Divya came to talk to him he was adamant of not taking Nivi to the doctor, he told them lets wait till Viren comes back. But when Divya questioned him what is with Nivi that you are taking her side even though she blamed you was the last nail along with Divya telling him what will Viren think that we cannot take care of his wife in his absence. He agreed for the treatment but still not ok with it, if you noticed his expressions he was very restless. But the another thing happened was when VD said to Nivi that maybe you don't know you need a doctor Nivi, remember about the bloody kurta. So right now his mom also thinks that Nivi needs doctor that is when even Nivi asked him he just looked down and could not help her.
I could excuse his mistakes until now thinking that ok he wants Nivi's well being but when Chanchal started to drag Nivi out and he was silent and just watching it I lost my patience. I cannot pardon him for this, even Viren won't pardon him for this. Viren would pardon him just like me for up until taking Nivi to the doctor part but not the dragging part were you are literally dragging an innocent like an animal. Is it a right way of taking a person to the doctor. That's when Sid should have thought something is completely out of order and stepped infront of CC and stopped that scene. He is the eldest son of Sood's he has every responsibility of protecting Nivi in the absence of Viren as BIL, friend, brother, father and JIju. But NO he was silent and was watching the tamasha I am mad at him for that, He had every right to stop CC for doing this to Nivi.
hopefully I made any sense.

Aww Simran🤗i worring about u thinking where u dissapred to. Its good to be hear as well, i was being a loser yesterday and was feeling sorry and upset so decided not to come and post but jaan posting makes u feel so much better and i am back to my old self again, all thanks to all the lovely posts.🤗🤗
🤣Sid drunk🤣🤣Thants why i love u soo much dear. oh my sid drunk ahahaah cant wait to see that. oh man i want that now, i want to see sid drunk.🤣🤣Great idea simran lolz.

Wow Simi what a way but I doubt he will speak even then I want you shoud get Divya drunk and she starts ranting over him and blaming him then he will start speaking up like parrot. I also loved all your posts jaan