Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Hey my precious. I am back to annoy everyone lolz. so i see some really good discussion going on.I missed quite a bit yesterday :( and still cathing up but anyways i have read the lastest discussion and girls even when we hae nothing to discuss about someone brings out such a good point that again we are discussing and thats what i love.

I wanna say i still havnt read the analysis people wrote for yesterday as i just cant get the time which sucks, but will do shortly so please bear with me,i know that i am slow.

Anyways i just wanted to pop in and say hi to the girls that are online like Rachuu,ketty,anju,milee,simran. I missed you guys soo much.

Anju all my prayers for ur mom,i am glad she is recovering slowly.

Milee u dont know how happy i was to read that u are feeling much better. And ur lovely niece sound like such a sweety,next time you see her give her a hug from me. Yes seeing nivi cry was so heartbreaking and i just fast forwarded the bits lolz so have to watch again to discuss properly, so i can imagin what ur poor darling niece have felt. I think you and her are gonna have competition lolz as she is also seem to be alot crazy about Nivren๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

ok girls i will be hear to discuss and hopefully i can chat today so please someone say hi to me.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shova welcome back sweetie. Missed you yesterday. Waiting eagerly for tomorrow to see who all r going to get destroy. ๐Ÿ˜† I will hate it if CT disappoint us with mere few angry lines from him. I want full blown confrontation with each and everyone of that dragon clan. (Milee thanks to come up with name, its perfect).
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

That is what I never understand with VD & Sid. I put the same question I can believe that YD & DD fell for CC but VD & Sid they know that CC hates Nivi to the core. VD I can understand poor lady doesnot have that much courage but still she shows sometimes and speaks up but Sid he never does speak up specially infront of family. That is the reason I was saying yesterday that he needs to cross that maryada limit, he cannot just keep quite all the time.
I will tell you one thing until and unless Sid-Nivi past comes infront of the family and everyone knows what happened Sid cannot ever protect or speak for Nivi in the absence of Viren. Because if you see he was so adamant to take Nivi to the doctor until Divya questioned him with what's with Nivi thing, he became silent and said yes for the doctor even though he was so restless after saying yes. I think he is worried if the past comes out what will happen but it needs to come out for a clear future. Did I make any sense.

I agree Milie this shows he still caters the feelings for Nivi and haven't fully overcomed that I mean last chingari is still there because if that was not the case he would have answered her that she is a family member and before that she is my childhood friend, my brother's wife and in his absence I can't take the decision but I am not saying about this point here I can understand but how he fell in Chanchal's trap. I mean when he knew how chanchal is and he also knew Nivi is disturbed right now he should try to not let any haters near her doesn't he think that If Nivi is little bit disturbed also Chanchal will make it bigger problem in these circumstances he should not let Chanchal near Nivi instead he accepted that Chanchal must have done sweettalk with Nivi and she was shouting unnessarily. A person you loved so much can't you for once think even she could be saying truth VD did went with her to check. On friday when he was thinking about incident I thought he will try to find the clue but he didn't do anything even as friend.  
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Hey my precious. I am back to annoy everyone lolz. so i see some really good discussion going on.I missed quite a bit yesterday :( and still cathing up but anyways i have read the lastest discussion and girls even when we hae nothing to discuss about someone brings out such a good point that again we are discussing and thats what i love.

I wanna say i still havnt read the analysis people wrote for yesterday as i just cant get the time which sucks, but will do shortly so please bear with me,i know that i am slow.

Anyways i just wanted to pop in and say hi to the girls that are online like Rachuu,ketty,anju,milee,simran. I missed you guys soo much.

Anju all my prayers for ur mom,i am glad she is recovering slowly.

Milee u dont know how happy i was to read that u are feeling much better. And ur lovely niece sound like such a sweety,next time you see her give her a hug from me. Yes seeing nivi cry was so heartbreaking and i just fast forwarded the bits lolz so have to watch again to discuss properly, so i can imagin what ur poor darling niece have felt. I think you and her are gonna have competition lolz as she is also seem to be alot crazy about Nivren๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

ok girls i will be hear to discuss and hopefully i can chat today so please someone say hi to me.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Shova, Oh thanks "My Preciousssss" and I will give her hug next time. She just started so not yet there like us.
So How is your bus boy๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey my shova how are you Yesterday I really missed you Jaana ๐Ÿ˜ญ you. Leave all the analysis first check my story at page 14 and ashvee continuation at 21 or go directly to 21 and see the combined story and I want the continuation from you sweetu.

yes my Rachu jaan is always the first one to say hi to me, hey how is ur rome mate?? is ur roomie being a hitler still and most importantly is ur lappy good now and how about ur back. sorry to have laughed then sweets but i found it funny so dont mind me. ok i will leave the analysis for now as u say but do i check this thread for the story??OK will do now and try to continue if i can do justice to ur and aashvu's writing skils lolz. I am not much of a writer but will see what i can do.
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey everyone!!! how are u?
 i just want say that i really like your analysis , it makes me feel better and sometime bad 
  but all is good 
  i can not wait for monday yaar 
NivRenDeewani and anjubala 
   love your siggy box yaar 
  they are perfect yaar

NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Hey Shova, Oh thanks "My Preciousssss" and I will give her hug next time. She just started so not yet there like us.

So How is your bus boy๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

oh milee u will be surprised jaan cause i have a feeling ur neice will be just as crazy i can feel it lolz and usually my feelings come out true so u better tell me each time ur neice says something about Nivren ok??Lolz.

err bus boy well he is fine, but not "Mine" yet lolz, just a friend so u can drop the "your" from the sentense "How is your bus boy".  lolz. oh my i didnt tell u naa that we met again,infact twice??that completly sliped out of my mind. sorry will tell u in details through PM ok as i know navz will come an break my fingers if i start spamming again lolz. I am such a spammer๐Ÿ˜† 
milee1014 thumbnail
OH Navi, What is an AVI but whatever it is I liked all three of them. Thanks for making them dear.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We all are angrier at Sid than anyone else today. Everyone of us wants to hurt him somehow. ๐Ÿ˜† I agree with u all, Milee, Rach and Shova that Sid needs to come out clear regarding his past with his wife, everyone else knows about it, so only DD is the one whom he has to tell everything, and it matters her the most. But past or no past, Nivi is still a family member and wife of his younger brother whom he knew from childhood. If he wanted he could have told that to DD, but he is a coward and just don't like to get into confrontations. He always chooses the easy way out of situations that makes me more angry at him. You can not avoid issues by closing your eyes shut. That's why I really want Viren to question him that how can he allow others to behave with Nivi like that. How as a brother he ever going to trust him again.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I agree Milie this shows he still caters the feelings for Nivi and haven't fully overcomed that I mean last chingari is still there because if that was not the case he would have answered her that she is a family member and before that she is my childhood friend, my brother's wife and in his absence I can't take the decision but I am not saying about this point here I can understand but how he fell in Chanchal's trap. I mean when he knew how chanchal is and he also knew Nivi is disturbed right now he should try to not let any haters near her doesn't he think that If Nivi is little bit disturbed also Chanchal will make it bigger problem in these circumstances he should not let Chanchal near Nivi instead he accepted that Chanchal must have done sweettalk with Nivi and she was shouting unnessarily. A person you loved so much can't you for once think even she could be saying truth VD did went with her to check. On friday when he was thinking about incident I thought he will try to find the clue but he didn't do anything even as friend.  

Rachu, that is what I am saying he cannot do anything until and unless his past comes infront of the family.
You see he cannot stop CC to go near Nivi, if he does people will ask him questions why is he stopping her MIL and what is it with him and Nivi. If he himself wants to go and talk to her or calm her, he cannot do that because DD will question him about his relation with Nivi. That is the reason I am saying that their past needs to come out if not Sid cannot ever protect or speak up for Nivi even in the future. He won't talk about it, Nivi won't talk about it so it should come out in a different manner and I am really waiting for that to come out.
Did you get it what I want to say.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Shova welcome back sweetie. Missed you yesterday. Waiting eagerly for tomorrow to see who all r going to get destroy. ๐Ÿ˜† I will hate it if CT disappoint us with mere few angry lines from him. I want full blown confrontation with each and everyone of that dragon clan. (Milee thanks to come up with name, its perfect).

Thanks ketty , u are such a sweety.i missed u guys alot too, u guys are wonderful and never leave my head. where is Zarmeen i need to tell her that also i was dreaming about chatting with her through IF and i wake up and get into a laughing fit as just 2 days ago i was telling her how crazy she is and now i am dreaming about posting to her๐Ÿ˜†,crazy naa??

Yes ketty i am wating for tomorrow, but i to tell u the truth i kinda liked the maha episode well actually to watchable scenes at least. And yes i will break the CTs head if they dont make Viren fully distroy the whole house tomorrow.I want viren to rip everyone apart(except nivi,dadi and yash),shread them to bits, and through them into a well(like milee precious suggested). lolz i love the word "drago clan" as well suits them perfectly naa??