Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: milee1014

Hey my precious girls, how are you all doing today. Before you all ask, I am doing much better today.And anxiously waiting for monday. And as Simran alerted us waiting for Viren Sood tornado which is going to hit Sood dragon (I think dragon will be ashamed if we call them that) clan😆

YOu know my poor sweet niece watched the episode yesterday and was so sad that she text me in the night saying Atta it is sooooooo sadddddd. I just spoke with her, I told her why did you watch teh episode I specifically asked you not to watch but she said its ok Atta I wanted to watch but its really so sad how that Chanchal lady was trying to say those things to Nivi. She too did not like Sid not standing up for Nivi and she too is waiting anxiously for tomorrow😆 she is anxiour how Viren will balst all Sood clan.

I see Anju, how are you doing. How's mom doing convey my namasthe to her. Missed your analysis yesterday.
Let me read other posts and be right back

Hey Millie how are you I am happy that you recovered one more question everyone knows how much chanchal loves Nivi then how could they believe that she must have talked softly to her and didn't do anything to enrange Nivi. She said leave her alone and everyone including VD and Sid left the room and didn't budge why to leave the room and we can talk to her.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey my precious. I am back to annoy everyone lolz. so i see some really good discussion going on.I missed quite a bit yesterday :( and still cathing up but anyways i have read the lastest discussion and girls even when we hae nothing to discuss about someone brings out such a good point that again we are discussing and thats what i love.
I wanna say i still havnt read the analysis people wrote for yesterday as i just cant get the time which sucks, but will do shortly so please bear with me,i know that i am slow.

Anyways i just wanted to pop in and say hi to the girls that are online like Rachuu,ketty,anju,milee,simran. I missed you guys soo much.

Anju all my prayers for ur mom,i am glad she is recovering slowly.

Milee u dont know how happy i was to read that u are feeling much better. And ur lovely niece sound like such a sweety,next time you see her give her a hug from me. Yes seeing nivi cry was so heartbreaking and i just fast forwarded the bits lolz so have to watch again to discuss properly, so i can imagin what ur poor darling niece have felt. I think you and her are gonna have competition lolz as she is also seem to be alot crazy about Nivren😃.

ok girls i will be hear to discuss and hopefully i can chat today so please someone say hi to me.😃
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Millie how are you I am happy that you recovered one more question everyone knows how much chanchal loves Nivi then how could they believe that she must have talked softly to her and didn't do anything to enrange Nivi. She said leave her alone and everyone including VD and Sid left the room and didn't budge why to leave the room and we can talk to her.

That is what I never understand with VD & Sid. I put the same question I can believe that YD & DD fell for CC but VD & Sid they know that CC hates Nivi to the core. VD I can understand poor lady doesnot have that much courage but still she shows sometimes and speaks up but Sid he never does speak up specially infront of family. That is the reason I was saying yesterday that he needs to cross that maryada limit, he cannot just keep quite all the time.
I will tell you one thing until and unless Sid-Nivi past comes infront of the family and everyone knows what happened Sid cannot ever protect or speak for Nivi in the absence of Viren. Because if you see he was so adamant to take Nivi to the doctor until Divya questioned him with what's with Nivi thing, he became silent and said yes for the doctor even though he was so restless after saying yes. I think he is worried if the past comes out what will happen but it needs to come out for a clear future. Did I make any sense.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran728

this is my hope for tomorrow

if Sid opened his mouth now on monday to confront Viren..oh god..i hope viren's breaks his mouth...i mean this dude is just too much...like ketty said "he is spineless" and is worst than an enemy atleast enemy attack from front and you know who they are but friends?? he is a friend but attacking like an enemy....when he shud have spoken he didnot and now he wants too ? why? i hope Viren slaps S, CC ..DD will not come in between as she knows viren can do anything. 

uff Simran sweets did i ever tell u how much i love ur post dear?? i really love what u write especially when its directed at sid as u always write what i am also feeling about him. precious i hope thats what happnes, i also want sid's mouth to be broken, that dude hasnt opned his mouth when it was really needed so why open it now when viren is here????? I want viren to fully break his mouth of that spineless dude😡sorry for showing so much anger but really i am quite pissed off at sid.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Hey my precious. I am back to annoy everyone lolz. so i see some really good discussion going on.I missed quite a bit yesterday :( and still cathing up but anyways i have read the lastest discussion and girls even when we hae nothing to discuss about someone brings out such a good point that again we are discussing and thats what i love.

I wanna say i still havnt read the analysis people wrote for yesterday as i just cant get the time which sucks, but will do shortly so please bear with me,i know that i am slow.

Anyways i just wanted to pop in and say hi to the girls that are online like Rachuu,ketty,anju,milee,simran. I missed you guys soo much.

Anju all my prayers for ur mom,i am glad she is recovering slowly.

Milee u dont know how happy i was to read that u are feeling much better. And ur lovely niece sound like such a sweety,next time you see her give her a hug from me. Yes seeing nivi cry was so heartbreaking and i just fast forwarded the bits lolz so have to watch again to discuss properly, so i can imagin what ur poor darling niece have felt. I think you and her are gonna have competition lolz as she is also seem to be alot crazy about Nivren😃.

ok girls i will be hear to discuss and hopefully i can chat today so please someone say hi to me.😃

Hey my shova how are you Yesterday I really missed you Jaana 😭 you. Leave all the analysis first check my story at page 14 and ashvee continuation at 21 or go directly to 21 and see the combined story and I want the continuation from you sweetu.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Milee, Shova... 
Milee I am glad you are feeling better. We all are waiting for tomorrow's tornado that will hit Sood clan or I must say Sood zoo.
Shova, we all missed you... 

Bye girls. I will log off now as I have lot of work to do before weekend finishes. See you all tomorrow. Good night.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

That is what I never understand with VD & Sid. I put the same question I can believe that YD & DD fell for CC but VD & Sid they know that CC hates Nivi to the core. VD I can understand poor lady doesnot have that much courage but still she shows sometimes and speaks up but Sid he never does speak up specially infront of family. That is the reason I was saying yesterday that he needs to cross that maryada limit, he cannot just keep quite all the time.
I will tell you one thing until and unless Sid-Nivi past comes infront of the family and everyone knows what happened Sid cannot ever protect or speak for Nivi in the absence of Viren. Because if you see he was so adamant to take Nivi to the doctor until Divya questioned him with what's with Nivi thing, he became silent and said yes for the doctor even though he was so restless after saying yes. I think he is worried if the past comes out what will happen but it needs to come out for a clear future. Did I make any sense.

Rachu excellent question jaan and milee precious awsome answer as always. You made perfect sense and i agree. Sid will only open his mouth(dose he have one to bigin with) only when the truth comes out and VD is helpless s i dont blame her. I bet sid or VD never belied CC and they knew something is wrong thats why they never agreed to begin with but at the end had to give up and again do nothing about it. But milee i want sid to stand up for himself at least. I mean as soon as divya said nivi, all worries about nivi's wellbeing just got locked up within him and eventually he had to be defeted by DD. Why oh why isnt sid telling her the truth, i think the longer he keeps the truth the worse its gonna get as  DD will defenatly ask why all this time he hasnt said a think when she asked. uff sid man open ur mouth before Viren breaks it on monday lolz.
milee1014 thumbnail
Kya yaar mein aaj sunday kay din yahan baiti hoon and noone is around to talk?

@Anju, sorry about your post dear. I know sometimes it gets so frustrating. But can guess what you would have written😆 and liked that point of your about the hug. I myself did not go into details with that Incredible hug because I am sure they will show that agian on Monday.
So mom's doing a little better, that is good news. I will always keep her in my prayers.

@Aashvee, you are simply marvellous with your story. I could not stop laughing and still have cough so you can imagine I was laughing and coughing.😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi Milee, Shova... 

Milee I am glad you are feeling better. We all are waiting for tomorrow's tornado that will hit Sood clan or I must say Sood zoo.

Bye girls. I will log off now as I have lot of work to do before weekend finishes. See you all tomorrow. Good night.

aww thanks anju for missing me, i feel loved lolz. i missed you too and so sorry to hear about ur analysis, next time type it in word then copy and paste it to IF ok and that way u wont loose it. ok precious u go back to ur work and take care. bye.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi Milee, Shova... 

Hey Anju,Yes eagerly waiting😆 and go ahead finish off the work. I am doing my stuff while looking thru the posts.
See you tomorrow. And this time make sure you save your post