Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: xaviara

Here you go sweetie, hope it is uploaded right !!

Sweetie, I have edited and added the correct AVI, sorry about before !! 😳
xaviara thumbnail
Girls, use the last one I posted because that is the correct one, the ones before that are faulty !! 😳
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
navz they were never faulty..it was fine hun!
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

navz they were never faulty..it was fine hun!

Heyyyyyy sanju !! *hugs* yaar the one the posted before the last one ha this black thing coming in between, so i made it and upload it again, now it has come out fine 😆

Btw Loveeeed your Sanju Loves Kinshuk Siggy ! Its veryyyyyyy classy !! Just like the siggy maker 😉

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok can't believe we have run out of discussion today. Come girls no crazy prediction, theory or story. CTs did left us hanging dry today. Oh hate it.

I have a question, why Viren will have confrontation with Sid? It is CC who is dragging Nivi to doc and Sid agreed but at last, so what that spineless jerk (pardon my language, I am still mad it him) will do now to make our 100% Patnivrate Pati an angry young man?
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Ok can't believe we have run out of discussion today. Come girls no crazy prediction, theory or story. CTs did left us hanging dry today. Oh hate it.

I have a question, why Viren will have confrontation with Sid? It is CC who is dragging Nivi to doc and Sid agreed but at last, so what that spineless jerk (pardon my language, I am still mad it him) will do now to make our 100% Patnivrate Pati an angry young man?

Hey Ketty, I said a similar thing to Moni as well, I think the article is misguiding us in that, when Sid says with me, it is actually the whole Sood family, everyone who is standing outside. He is implying to everyone who believes that Nivedita is mad. So, it's not Sid alone. That's what I am deducing. If you see the SBB segment and listen to what Viren is saying, I think it is to everyone that Nivadita is not mad and not just Sid alone.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Ketty, I said a similar thing to Moni as well, I think the article is misguiding us in that, when Sid says with me, it is actually the whole Sood family, everyone who is standing outside. He is implying to everyone who believes that Nivedita is mad. So, it's not Sid alone. That's what I am deducing. If you see the SBB segment and listen to what Viren is saying, I think it is to everyone that Nivadita is not mad and not just Sid alone.

I know Payal in SBB segment he was addressing whole family. But I really want to see confrontation between them (I know I am bad 😉). I mean it looks like that poor guy can't leave his wife home alone, there is no one he can trust in that mad house. I want him to confront Sid and ask how he can do that, he is his brother and also Nivi's friend. I want him to tell each and everyone individually how they have disappointed him. And I want BS to be awake to watch all that. If NT dadi is strong enough to see whole drama, then BS should be too.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi my extended family..how are you all??? I see you all have discussed a lot. Just caught up..

Navz, Milee - wonderful analysis..hats off to both of you. Great going. Navz, Aashvee my mom is getting better but still not there. She says she is 20% better so long way to go. But we are very hopeful. Navz, I read about your dad..I am glad you were th support system and you gave your family the strength they needed. 

Girls, I had written my analysis after the episode on the old thread and it was such a big post but my bad luck..When I clicked to Post Reply, I got an error and then it never posted. So I lost my post and then the whole enthu to type it again as did not remember what I had written.. Sorry for that. It was very similar to what Payal, Navz and MIlee have written but I wanted to add one point here which I noticed:-

"The way Viren has hugged Nivi. If you all look at his fingers, they are bent, curved and not flat. The significance according to me is - if you hug somebody like that then it is a tighter hug and gives the person the feeling of protection, comfort. It is like an eagle holding its prey, it has bent claws. I am not saying that Viren is holding his prey.. It is just symbolic that Viren is holding Nivi tight and telling her by that that he is there to protect her from this cruel world. Nobody can touch you now as they will have to go through me. " I really liked this way of portraying his hug. He satisfied Nivi's need of protecting and comforting her by holding her this way.

Also, I was looking at SBB segment and if you see Viren is in jeans whereas in the episode he was in black trousers...A big blooper.....

Rachna and Aashvee are back with their stories and theories... Very good. How do you girls think all this????

I am anxiously waiting for tomorrow as I want to see all the confrontation. I want Viren to blast CC and Sid and YD. How dare they touch Nivi and say that she is a paagal....MP beware, tiger is on loose now and he is going to get you. He is here to protect his tigress. NT dadi is all calmed and in smile seeing Viren. DD, HL you better get lost. I hate you. 

Hats off to Sarita Joshi, Yash, Neha, Payal for their superb acting. I have seen the NiVren scenes so many times... And I really feel bad for losing my analysis. I should have saved it before posting.. Anyways, stuff happens in life. 

Suchi, loved your weekend retreat. Nivi's confession was beautifully written and their liplock..wow... atleast we got it in your retreat.

If I have missed something, please excuse me. I need to go and feed my family before they start calling me... Kya karen, weekends are too busy with all the pending work, laundry, cooking, spending time with family....But it is lot of fun.

Milee, do not worry..GOD will surely fulfill your wish. Uske ghar der hai andher nahin...

See you all tomorrow...
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bummer, that sucks Anju that your whole written analysis of the maha episode got wiped out. 😔 And I am sure, you must be mad considering how long a post you would have drafted. Sorry, dear, maybe now in the future, you will always remember to save it first. 😊 And, hey the blopper by the CTs about Viren's trousers was a nice catch!! I am going to go back and see.That was a good one. Sorry, don't mean to mention this as an after thought, but hope you Mom starts getting better at a faster pace.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a contrast between mother and son, NT dadi - Keshav: mother is strong and kind hearted don't even behave rudely with her enemies, son is cold hearted and doesn't even care for his own daughter and CC - Viren: mother is pure evil and doesn't think beyond herself and only agenda she has is to make everyone's life miserable around her, son is pure heart and even though doesn't get love back from anyone still tries to make everyone around him happy.

[/QUOTE]

hi ketty .how r u?? are you online? i hope so. anyway, i wanted to say that you have compared mother and son so beautifully here. how they have a contrast. and NT understand Viren because her son KS is so opp and Viren is doing exactly what she want him to do. Plus Viren understand's NT dadi's concern bcos as he saw no one is there to support her and he knows what NT feels for Nivi.