Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey - Page 20

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

oooo aweeesommeee ,, navz how do we make gif cause I wanted to make one one the photo session you know where he goes really close to nivi !?

ooo suchi yes make one for that photo session as well lolz i love that bit when he goes really close, i imagined he was about to kiss her lolz but if u make one of that u know that i will use it at one go and then drift off to Nivren world lolz.
Anyways i see no ones active as much today, i missed all the action😭, i am catching up on all the post but i wanna say that the discussion u guys had wow, awsome girls. but will comment in details later if i can lolz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

oooo aweeesommeee ,, navz how do we make gif cause I wanted to make one one the photo session you know where he goes really close to nivi !?

Thanks hun !!! If you want to learn how to make an animated siggy I can PM you a tutorial, its very simple and easy to follow.

Also if you want I can make that photo session avi for your right now !! 😊

xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

NAVZπŸ€—I love you, love you sooo much. I love ur avis jaan thanks will use it rite away. aaa so beautiful. thanks jaan,ur truley talented.

Love you too Shova !!! *hugs* and you are welcome sweetheart !!
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg just last nite u all were attempting to finish the previous thread and now when i come here 25 pages over 😲
Man I am late!

Navs beautiful thread bby, loved it πŸ˜ƒ
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hiiiiiiiiiiii guyzzzzzzzzzzz hu r u all ? πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@simran jaann thanxxxxxxxx a lotttttttt for ur so beautiful comments on my analysis . .thanxxx alotttt it reallyy means a lotttt for me . πŸ€—

@Payal I know u r rght now offline but i can'tt stop myself frm commentingg on ur analysis . I reallyy don'tt know wht 2 say ? u r so soooo gd in words . n U hav beautifully explained NivRen's both scenes . marvellous . Awosome 

@asshvee jaannn welcome backkkkkkkk πŸ€—πŸ€— .I m so sooo happyy 2 see u again in dis pagalkhana πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . thanxxxxxxx a lottttttt jaan for lovngggg my analysis . lovvvvv u πŸ€—
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

Thanks hun !!! If you want to learn how to make an animated siggy I can PM you a tutorial, its very simple and easy to follow.

Also if you want I can make that photo session avi for your right now !! 😊

awww yes please do when you can find some time no rush : ) : ) hugszzzz

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning/Good evening girls. I see nothing much going on today. CTs didin't give us much to talk about, huh. 

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Hiiiiiiiiiiii guyzzzzzzzzzzz hu r u all ? πŸ€—

@simran jaann thanxxxxxxxx a lotttttttt for ur so beautiful comments on my analysis . .thanxxx alotttt it reallyy means a lotttt for me . πŸ€—

@Payal I know u r rght now offline but i can'tt stop myself frm commentingg on ur analysis . I reallyy don'tt know wht 2 say ? u r so soooo gd in words . n U hav beautifully explained NivRen's both scenes . marvellous . Awosome 

@asshvee jaannn welcome backkkkkkkk πŸ€—πŸ€— .I m so sooo happyy 2 see u again in dis pagalkhana πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . thanxxxxxxx a lottttttt jaan for lovngggg my analysis . lovvvvv u πŸ€—

Aww, my Moni sweets!! You are so good. Thank you, thank you!! Really, jaan!! I cannot tell you enough how much it means to me when you appreciate my post this beautifully!! I feel so encouraged with your kind words. πŸ€— Hehe, on a funnier note, I was thinking about you & Faiza when I wrote 'buttercups'. πŸ˜† I knew you would agree with me. πŸ˜‰
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. I see nothing much going on today. CTs didin't give us much to talk about, huh. 

Good morning, Ketty!! How are you dear? That's true CTs didn't really give us much to talk about following the maha episode. I think, had they shown the confrontation in the maha episode itself, we would seriously have filled this thread up like crazy.

Who else is online? Suchi, Zarmeen, Sanju!! Don't think anyone else is (apart from Moni)? What's going on girls?

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good morning ketty and payal how are you sweetus
Navz thanks for the avis I loved it yeh dil maange more