Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Wow Ketty loved your idea too now we have 8 ideas we need much more and I really loved and thanks for liking my story
Simran loved your point to Viren torondo is coming to hit sood household.

Rach I loved what you suggested. Actually I first thought of the similar idea as your first one, only difference was I wanted NivRen to be doing duet infront of them. 😆 After reading your second idea I was trying to imagine expression on CC's face, oh that will be out of the world. I am tired of seeing her smirk all the time.

xaviara thumbnail
Where is Anju ? I hope her mom is feeling okay. Missing her,but I think the episode had upset her !!
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

guys ...any idea who was confronting Viren in the SBS segment when he got mad and raised his voice?? 

I hope it is S. I want to see him squirm Simran, the spineless gormless person that he is😡
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

What Abouttttt ...

ITCHING POWDER ON CC .... LIKE LOADS AND LOADS OF IT, ZINDAGI BHAR SHE'LL BE ITCHING!!!!

OR KEEP THEM IN A ROOM FULL OF BIG FAT RATS THAT BITE THEM AND HOWLING DOGS BARKING AT THEM .... Lmaaao, CC KI HAAALAT KYA HOGI!!!

AND HER HAIR, ARRGHH, I Know, I've Said This, BUT I WANT HER BALD! And If EVEN A New Hair Grows, PULL IT OUT!

Ha ha Faiza, jaanu, that is spectacular🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Loved the pulling out her hair..strand by strand🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
xaviara thumbnail

Millie Navz you didn't like my story without your expert comments and answers how my theory is going to have proper ends and Ashvee you have to complete the theory as well. 

Rachu, you had me rofling like anything !!! 😆 and trust me, not amount of ghost can scare CC !! In fact the poor things are going to have nightmares for eternity if they tried to haunt her !! 😆

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

SaJan are my first love, I can never love any couple more then them !! NivRen are coming close to their level for me slowly, but still have not reached them yet !! SaJan for me is the ultimate love story because I'm a carbon copy of Gunjan !! 😳 Her character was so close to the real me that sometimes it used to get really spooky !! 😳 And I have always been a sucker for two best friends falling in love, so their story was the happy ending that I didn't get !! 😊

Navi Jaani don't worry Inshallah once ur story begins it will be a happy beginning and it will remain happy.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Aashvee, you are becoming besharam like Mahi haan. But loved your torture list and like Zarmeen I will go with Tom & Jerry one it will be fun to watch. I love Tom and Jerry may be comparing these two evils with them is not good right?

@Faiza, good I like it when you are not compromising on studies. Actually you are not youngest but second youngest. I don't know if you know Mew kitty kat princess she is 13.

@RAchu, loved your new theory. Bhuvan's and Nirmala's aatma.
And tell you the truth I think Nirmala did had some mental problems but she died because of YD's taunting her husband and you can see husband like Keshav who just is in his own damn egoistic, hatred world doesnot care about anything she could not take it anymore committed suicide. If he loved and cared for her was supportive enough she would not have died. But this CC is using Nirmala's mental condition to her own benefit with Nivi.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Zarmeen nahi rachu aise zaheen ideas main hi de sakti huin tu bhi mere aur Shova ki tarah wrong credit giving mein shamil ho gayi shova se yaad aaya where is she I am missing her so much😭

Actually rachu, I wanted to be in the same group as Shovee and you, janupies, that's why I wanted to get wrong credit beemari😆. And speaking of Shovee, I miss her too, wonder where she is?
xaviara thumbnail
@ aashvee : awww hun, I didn't mean to make you sad !! *hugs* And thanks a lot for your prayers and best wishes sweetie !! Means a lot !! 😊
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Navi Jaani don't worry Inshallah once ur story begins it will be a happy beginning and it will remain happy.

Thanks sweetheart !!! *hugs*