Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
When it comes to the word 'Love', there are quite a few sayings like :

'Matches are made in Heaven'

'God has made everyone in Pairs, and left it up to us to meet our other half '

'Couple in love are two bodies one soul'

We have been hearing these sayings all our lives from our elders, our families, our friends, and some of us have been fortunate enough to experience this and some of us are yet to experience it personally, but together we all have seen and felt all these sayings come true in the form of NIVREN !! 😳 Two strangers, who met and instantly developed a unseen bond, which was visible to No One, not even to them, yet it made them answerable to each other, made them to trust and have faith in each other, so much so that just on the basis of this trust they got married, and it further strengthened their bond and their friendship, which is now slowly turning into love !! And we are going to experience an unforgettable journey of this realization of love and acceptance, so as our thread says, lets hope that 'Silsila Yeh Na Rukey' for our beloved NivRen !! 😳

Thanks to Zarmeen for the name suggestion of this thread !! *hugs*

Previous NivRen threads collected and summarized by Ash (Ashred12) she did mind blowing job ( Thanks sweetie *hugs* ) :

1) Nivi and Viren

2) Viren and Nivi - Upcoming Track

3) NivRen - A Beautiful Relationship

4) Congratulations NivRen- Mr & Mrs Jetspeed Sood!

5) NivRen - Har Apna Begaana Lagta Hai

6) NivRen -Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

7) NivRen - Where are they Lost ?

8) NivRen - Beginning Of A Love Story

9) NivRen: Kuch To Hua Hai

10) NivRen: Aab Toh Forever

11) NivRen-Till eternity

12) NiVren - The heart does go on...

13) NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts

14) NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai

15) NivRen ' Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta

NivRen Psychotics:

Navz, Mahi,  Zarmeen,  Rach,  Suchi,  Milee,  Anju, Shova, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu,Payal,Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Sauji, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, fahida, prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay (copied from previous thread, if some names are missing let me know)

Edited by xaviara - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wiked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love it!!!!!
speacailly wen u sed tht we experienced love in tha form of nivren!!!
tht was sweet
n thnks 4 assin my name!!!!!!!!!!!
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nicely written navi.You have showcased the true spirit of Nivren that we all have fallen for. When will
the CTs understand that?
Edited by Resh..... - 13 years ago
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My name...Im crazyyyyyy for Nivrenn😛
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Navz dear for this new thread and beautiful name. I am so happy to be a NiVren maniac... Let us hope for some good times from Monday as Viren is back.
kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why is that almost all Indian Hindi serials show the concept of joint family? I know it helps create more drama, but does this concept exist anymore in India?  I haven't seen this even in my parents generation. The max I have seen is parents living with one of their kids, but not  brothers, their wives uncles , aunts etc etc. These days I have seen that even parents dont prefer to live with their kids. They keep in touch, stay close by  but nobody wants saas-bahu hungama anymore. I haven't seen this even in small cities and villages either. I am from south India and most of these serials depict North Indian family so wondering if joint family concept exist in North India now? 

Edited by kolv - 13 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Navi for opening up the thread and the I just hope that silsila yeh na rukey and not just between Nivren but between all of us also. I thank God everyday for being a Nivren maniac coz if i was'nt i would have never met all of u guys.

Hey guys today I would just like to thank all of u for always being there and supporting each other emotionally. Love u all.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kolv

Why is that almost all Indian Hindi serials show the concept of joint family? I know it helps create more drama, but does this concept exist anymore in India?  I haven't seen this even in my parents generation. The max I have seen is parents living with one of their kids, but not  brothers, their wives uncles , aunts etc etc. These days I have seen that even parents dont prefer to live with their kids. They keep in touch, stay close by  but nobody wants saas-bahu hungama anymore. I haven't seen this even in small cities and villages either. I am from south India and most of these serials depict North Indian family so wondering if joint family concept exist in North India now? 

nahin yaar joint family system is still very common in our countries atleats in Pakistan. I come from a joint family system where all of us my parents in law my brother in law and his family and us we all use to live together. Saas Bahu saaga is always there not to this level but still it is there
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
: )
niceee new thread wow!!
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zarmeeno

Thanks Navi for opening up the thread and the I just hope that silsila yeh na rukey and not just between Nivren but between all of us also. I thank God everyday for being a Nivren maniac coz if i was'nt i would have never met all of u guys.

Hey guys today I would just like to thank all of u for always being there and supporting each other emotionally. Love u all.

yes, Navz thanks for opening to the new thread...and Ketty..i feel the same way as you. i also feel lucky to know all your guys and talk to you'll bcos otherwise life will be too lonely..you guys make me smile when i am work reading your posts and give me a reason to come back home and look forward to something. i hope from next week the turn the story around..show more of Nivren and their new renewed an strong and courageous and lovely relationship.