CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 689 : Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz-VII 14-Jan-2011 (Page 50)

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@Visrom, good to seeyou here, I was wodering why no comments are comming from you. Now they have crossed all limits. Drama  or no drama this has become awfull

This has become bad for our sanity now

@Saadrita, I am hearing it was a good PK. Wish I had paid more attension to it!!!

@Tanza the  slap was in Laapata Kidney. I hope she repeats it on this Maya. How dare  she hold Abhi sir;s hand?

Tanza Goldie
Tanza
Tanza

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
wonder why I am jostling with the episode and series thread today LOL
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
the first scene and the last one are extremely horrible...Cry  Abhi saying he has no faith in friendship and Abhi-Daya arguement at the end... Cry uffffff...!! these two made me to forget the rest of the episode Ouch 

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
well baki episode ma yaad rakna k lye b kye tha Twinkle.?
aik cheez tum na count nai ki and that is strange behaviour of ACP toward abhijit.
vichuss Newbie
vichuss
vichuss

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
to all cid fans,,,,,,,,,,,
i am 100 % sure that this is an undercover mission.
in saturdays episode ,maya and her brother told that they want to hijack some building and make some negotiations with the government. and for this they need abhijeet sirs help.
now what would have happened is that intelligence may have come to know this mission earlier and would have told cid abt that.
and abhijeet sir is on an undercover mission to find d truth.
2 possibilities are that acp sir may know this along with daya sir or only acp sir knows this.
or maybe even acp sir doesnt know this bcoz by involving in this mission, it may cause some kind of threat to his and daya sirs life. so the information would have been passed only to abhi sir.
and therefore he himself is going away from them all alone to find the truth.
another thing to be noted is that freddy sir who is always really concerned for abhi sir is not at all worried here.
also tarika and salunkhe are  also not enquiring abt abhi sir since he is missing from the bureau.
and the painful expression in abhi sirs face on friday episodes last scene shows it all that he wants to tell everything to daya sir but he is not able to do that. maybe that girl maya is watching him all the time and he therefore doesnt want to spoil the mission.
anyway its a drama for sure
and at the end dosthi hi jeetegi
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I was a victim of curiosity for this episode when it was being aired. I was at a party and sitting with fake smiles for the guests with Bhavs updating me about the terrible scenes in the meantime. Cry

I finally saw the recorded episode next day in the afternoon !! here goes my review...

Just the khooni story- it wasnt bad IMO. I am surprised but again, i didnt hate it much. The idea of one car coming in and another car leaving twice with just one entry was good.It was not tried before..but quite predictable in the first scene itself. The rest of the episode seemed okayish. The idea of having the various possible photos of the man with beard and all was good too. It was quite sensible. The episode seemed to have a dark look, director tried something new, but darkness is not very much favoured considering the already dark and dull bureau !!! I would rather say, Please get back to lighted scenes, normal natural ones. The idea of getting in Mahesh and thr manager was okay...Confused.. The name of the guy is so funny "BLOONEY" LOL

I liked ACP's dialogue during the confession scene - "BESHARMI KI BHI HADD HOTI HAI" Clap LOL

Coming to the series part, CryCryCryCry Kya kahoon... i was in all tears !!! I got so angry with my Abhi... for the first time ever !! Cry Daya;'s tears were too much to take in the last scene.

They seem to make use of Abhi's tears more often in the series. The first visit of Amit was so blunt. Straightaway asking Abhi if he was ready to take revenge against the team.But his painful eyes...Cry. I loved the way he shouted on Maya (for the first time everLOL)... "Poore sheher mein dhindora peet rahi ho"Angry.. I now wish, HE himself gives his slap to them..Tongue The first scene.... Angry.. How dare she !!!!! AngryAngryAngry And ACP's tone was bad in this scene. I was more angry with him for this. Daya's expressions were perfect. Abhi defending that lady OuchOuchOuch....

Ohh btw, kya lag rahe hain yar yeh Abhijeet.... unki dress code badhiyaaa ho gayi hai yaar !!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Anyways, I am prepared for a drama only from Abhi's side and his short apology for Daya and ACP... if FW realise this, I would be grateful

Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVDemonStarvisromNandiniRaizadaa

sayhi2su Goldie
sayhi2su
sayhi2su

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
i could not follow this episode
the fact that that lash was there n abhi sir's car........
how did it go there?
because.......
the person who murdered him might have might have rushed to the hospital with his son?? 
i was expecting an explanation in the next episode...
dats y i posted it in yesterday's thread

may b i didnt follow pls help

Edited by sayhi2su - 15 January 2011 at 11:02pm
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I think yesterday's laughter show has made us more positive so that is a good thing which has come out of CCC.
Abhi sir seriously now please stop this nonsence and end this series
My tolerance has crosses its limit!!!!

Drama is OK, but only Abhi sir drama!!!!

Go to top