CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 689 : Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz-VII 14-Jan-2011 (Page 47)

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
aur promo aur aaj ke case main kuch lena dena nai tha.....they showed in promo......abhijeet cid ke beech main rukaawat banra haiAngry

Edited by Suneel_kumar - 14 January 2011 at 1:02pm

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ujs30

hope this abhi ka raaz come to an end tomorrow. i can't take this anymore. i don't want to see abhi suffer physically and emotionally and daya emotionally. one thing surprised me as to why all other cid members and more over acp so unaffected with abhi's condition? can't they see his pain, his confusion on his face? Confused
kal end hojaayegaSmile
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

What sort of commotion is this? ACP being caustic towards Abhijit, the portrayal of mistrust between two close, dear, best friends, romantic track playing in the background??? Dead

Apart from that, there were many loopholes. How did they know where to go if, going by their deductions, the person who rented the car didn't register the car in the name of the hotel? Confused

IDK, the episode really couldn't catch my attention, maybe it was the droning background music, maybe it was the deep monotone voice of Sachin, maybe it was the banners that kept popping up now and then, or maybe it was a combination of all this.

Sorry, can't say much about the episode and the performances. I'm wayyyy too upset about this. The last scene was ridiculous, and even that adjective is an understatement. Angry  Thank you FW for making a crime show a WEEKLY SOAP! Angry

Edited by debayon - 14 January 2011 at 1:44pm
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
can someone give me answer?
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

can someone give me answer?
this torture treetment will be over on 22nd Jan
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Ok now an objective review

The episode started with a total uncharacteristic behaviour by Abhijit. Imagine telling a lady he doesnt really know of his problems and not his beat friend of 13 years. Then  to make matters worse ACP was totally rude to him.FW wants to keep the audience wondering. The concerned expression on Daya sir's face was too much to bear. How can ACP treet a person who he puts before his sun, like this.

Then the asylum scene , it was horrible. It was a strange place.
What can be said about medicines. Maya is definately giving him wrong medication. He is takeng them or not is another matter

And then the grand finale of the show, Abhijit telling the one person who cares most for him , not io interfere

Abhijit- Daya friendship lies in tatters. Lets all mourn for it

There is a small hope remaining that Daya will still not give up on him.

This is not the Abhijit I love , I want him back.

Now if this is a drama, we are going to hate it, if it is not a drama, we are going to hate it.

About the PK stoty, didnt pay much attension to it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanza

Tanza Goldie
Tanza
Tanza

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
The parallel khooni story was ROFL seeing the promo thousand times we already knew who the killer was! your boy loves a girl, now go kill her hubby. They show like killing people is very easy nowadays!LOL

Well, the AKAKR one was very much stressful on me. I couldn't bear the scenes, every time I was feeling like I want this to end soon. Wahtever it is, a drama, or real or whatever crap it is, this should end soon! Its all very heavy on my heads.

And one more thing to say, Abhi did a really good job, and because of his acting these things make me feel bad. Both Abhi and Daya made everything look so real!
Hats off boss!Clap

Tanza Goldie
Tanza
Tanza

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. sorry! wrong thread!

Edited by Tanza - 14 January 2011 at 9:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa

Go to top