Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

Good,I missed it. I will try to not watch it even on Sunday...

I think u shuld watch......
Yes it hurts a lot .... But u get to see real proffessionalism in their acting...
Its not like they are saying those pre written byhearted dialogues .. Their exprssions n the whole scene itself looks so real...
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tanni di you are really lucky.
Earlier we all were complaining about the below average quality of the PK stories. Now that we have a proper PK story, the main series has become intolerable. 🤢
What is going on. Didn't the creative team notice that this drama thing has become too obvious??? No man, even if he is drunk or drugged can behave in that way with his best friend of 13 years, & pour his heart out to a stranger, a doctor who has failed miserably to cure his headache.  CID used to be so realistic earlier & now everything has gone into the gutter. Only the stink is remaining to suffocate us to death. (I am sorry the last sentence was too harsh, no offence meant to anybody) It's just that I am terribly depressed. I am feeling like I have lost a battle.
Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This was extremely upsetting....if it's a drama I am upset and if it's not a drama, I am still upset.

I just don't like the way it's going. I have nothing to say. Hoping for a happy ending and duo emerging better friends than they were.

Hope they just stop this soap-style drama and show us something nice to make us smile. I just can't stand these sad faces of our duo. I didn't like the way ACP talked to Abhijeet....the way Abhijeet talked to Daya....nothing. And the mental hospital was 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I have always loved the camaraderie between our team members. It is dead now. Sachin, Freddie and Vivek seem oblivious to the situation. Daya seems worried but not taking any action. WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING? I may skip it tonight and enjoy the cricket match.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
deleted.
Edited by Tanza - 13 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
dont say like this Tanza. If FW read ur msg. and do this., then what?
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Visrom, good to seeyou here, I was wodering why no comments are comming from you. Now they have crossed all limits. Drama  or no drama this has become awfull

This has become bad for our sanity now

@Saadrita, I am hearing it was a good PK. Wish I had paid more attension to it!!!

@Tanza the  slap was in Laapata Kidney. I hope she repeats it on this Maya. How dare  she hold Abhi sir;s hand?
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonder why I am jostling with the episode and series thread today 😆
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the first scene and the last one are extremely horrible...😭  Abhi saying he has no faith in friendship and Abhi-Daya arguement at the end... 😭 uffffff...!! these two made me to forget the rest of the episode  

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well baki episode ma yaad rakna k lye b kye tha Twinkle.?
aik cheez tum na count nai ki and that is strange behaviour of ACP toward abhijit.
vichuss thumbnail
to all cid fans,,,,,,,,,,,
i am 100 % sure that this is an undercover mission.
in saturdays episode ,maya and her brother told that they want to hijack some building and make some negotiations with the government. and for this they need abhijeet sirs help.
now what would have happened is that intelligence may have come to know this mission earlier and would have told cid abt that.
and abhijeet sir is on an undercover mission to find d truth.
2 possibilities are that acp sir may know this along with daya sir or only acp sir knows this.
or maybe even acp sir doesnt know this bcoz by involving in this mission, it may cause some kind of threat to his and daya sirs life. so the information would have been passed only to abhi sir.
and therefore he himself is going away from them all alone to find the truth.
another thing to be noted is that freddy sir who is always really concerned for abhi sir is not at all worried here.
also tarika and salunkhe are  also not enquiring abt abhi sir since he is missing from the bureau.
and the painful expression in abhi sirs face on friday episodes last scene shows it all that he wants to tell everything to daya sir but he is not able to do that. maybe that girl maya is watching him all the time and he therefore doesnt want to spoil the mission.
anyway its a drama for sure
and at the end dosthi hi jeetegi