EP 689 : Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz-VII 14-Jan-2011 - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago

@ Nandini-Definitely his naatak.

Remeber Mysteriious shadow- "Abhijeet acchi acting kar leta hain sir".
Originally posted by Saadrita

But Abhijeet ke izzat ka jo kachra hua itne din??? What will one say to that??? In front of Freddy-Vivek he was portrayed as this weak, ailing man, determined to cut of all ties with the team, lost in his own world of misunderstandings, unable to do his duties...... I know they are his dear ones, but had I been in Abhijeet's shoes, I would have felt very awkward about these after all this had ended.

Actualy FW has done an injustice to a fantastic actor, just because he is a fantastic actor, they have used him fot their own ends/

But his izzat is and will ramain intact just like the moon, and thanks to a member for giving him the moon simily
watched the promo at last. it was unimpressive and means nothing. Didnt get anything excited. I am tired of them. Last time they were atleast good in promos. but this time nothing in promo too. so expecting a bad episode.

I dont think the idea of Abhijit against CID is a great one. How many times they are using the same trick????? it was well known to a child that duo will never do anything against CID. the same plot is used in Behrupiya, hotel room murder, Killer dreams etc etc. Aren't you bored?, people.
Yes we are..but does that make any sense to FW? they seem excited to get TRPs!
Originally posted by nandiniraizada

@Bhavna what do you think, is it the medicines or Abhi sir is doing a natak?

umm to tell you the truth I'm confused !!! I don't want this to be a naatak but if it's all because of medicines then that's very painful !!! I don't think to catch some culprit ACP will make him go through all those electric shocks and all !!! I still can remember that lump in his throat during the shock !! Nopes this can't be a part of the plan !!

If it is I feel it's just Abhi sir's plan !! He's on a lone journey to catch his culprits !! and doesn't want to reveal anything to the team !!! You know what I mean !! It's that he has got to know about his culprits but didn't want ACP-Daya to get into trouble so has decided to catch them alone !!!

Well nowadays when CID creatives are thinking like soap writers I too thought from that angle only !!!
Hmmmmm sounds ok actually...Abhijeet getting out of CID to go all alone and dig into his own past. But will he neglect his 'duty' of catching khoonis and digging out laashes from kabars just to know about his past?

If he catches a dangerous criminal in the end I'll be happy, but I didn't like the electric shock and stuff.

And I don't want ACP saying (sorry, shouting) 'HUME PEHLE SE MAALOOM THA...'. I'll seriously take sanyaas and walk to the Himalayas.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
It might go to Drama too. Last year Abhijit goes under Coma for catch the criminals even taking a bullet in his chest. This time he won't hesitate to take medicines or shock treatments to make a trap for criminals. Well that's how We may this naatak in the end of this series.
Though I definitely like to see some realistic topics rather this kind of dramas.
@vis no no what I meant is that Abhijeet feels that his past id dark taking into count the flashes he's having therefore want to find out about that !! but he doesn't want ACP-Daya to get into trouble because of this and so not involving them !!!
Originally posted by visrom

And I don't want ACP saying (sorry, shouting) 'HUME PEHLE SE MAALOOM THA...'. I'll seriously take sanyaas and walk to the Himalayas.

via Mumbai to Himalaya, doesn it? 😉
I think Abhijit's headche is giving all of us a headace

I really hope FW ends this fast and we are not left cheated

I also dont want a drama, but cant think of anything else at the moment!!!!