Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Telly stars who they think will win :) article!!

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Who industry thinks will win Bigg Boss 4 !!!

Saturday, January 08, 2011 | 6:30:58 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 4 Comments Who industry thinks will win Bigg Boss 4 !!!

Telly stars talk to Tellybuzz on who they think will win Colors TV's Bigg Boss 4 tonight..

COLORS' Bigg Boss since its launch has created a lot of stories by itself and Tellybuzz has brought to you the different contestants and their views.

After all the ups and downs the show had gone through, today is the big day when Salman Khan will announce the winner of the show and when the country will go gaga over it.

Tellybuzz had a quick chat with some of the popular telly stars and asked who would win Bigg Boss 4 and why do they think should win the title.

Here we go!!!

Rakhi Sawant: Shweta will win because it is the format of the show just like the Bigg Brother format for Shilpa Shetty, and I can assure not just 100 but 1000 percent that Shweta will win.

Jay Bhanushali: The competition is between Shweta Tiwari and Ashmit Patel. But I have a gut feeling that Shweta will win because she is quite famous and she is the one who will come out very clean. The Indian audience has loved Shweta Tiwari being an actress and as a human being and this time I think Bigg Boss 4 winner will be a girl.

Sakshi Pradhan: It is between Ashmit and Shweta but I have an intuition that Ashmit will win. But at the same I can't predict the future but if I have to take one name, it will be Ashimt because as a human being, he is good but moody. 

Vivian Dsena: I think Khali will win because he is very calm and quiet and very deserving and he has controlled his temper in spite of being a wrestler. As a captain of the house he has done a brilliant job and has held his temper a lot.

Hina Khan: I feel that Shweta Tiwari will win because whatever she has said, she said it without any spice or masala and she never abused anyone inside. She also did an open discussion about her family also.

Aamir Dalvi: I have not followed the show but from what I have seen from bits and pieces, I think Shweta will win because she has been calm and cool in the show. 

Kirti Kelkar: I have followed Bigg Boss 4 in tits and bits and I think Shweta will win. She is a good friend of mine and she is the one who will come out clean and with dignity

Shabir Ahluwalia: It is between Ashmit and Shweta but I think Shweta will win and she is very hardworking and focused.

Those were the tellystars' opinion on the Bigg Boss 4 winner. Who do you think will win??? Do you also think Shweta Tiwari is on course to creating 'History' by becoming the First Woman to win the title??

Well, we will know the answers in few hours from now.. Gear up for the Finale on COLORS at 9 PM..

Reporter: Ashima Mishra
Author: Saranya Valsarajan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fan.Senorita.prerna4rishav

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Shweta Tiwari all the way!!!Thumbs Up

You truly deserve it Shweta. I hope, you will emerge as a winner officially soon though rumours have been over flooding!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naimagulMarz_Mahira_fan

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
 shweta tiwari wins..
 thankie sabz..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1Faraan92

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Shweta Shweta Shweta...............ALL THE WAY SHWETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

romiosugar1Faraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Thankzz alOoOoOoOoOot 4 da article sabz..!!!Hug

Every1 wants Shweta to win nd she will win..!!!DancingDancing

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 08 January 2011 at 6:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fan

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I am super happy and excited now guys!! Woke up early even on Sat to hear good news!! These articles are making me dancing now and don't know what to do nextROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fan

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
congratsssssssssssssss to all ST fansssssssssssss,GOD is gr8,love u GODY n thanx to Indian janta yesssssssssssssssssss PartyDancing

Edited by pinky no1 - 08 January 2011 at 7:04am

Marz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky no1

congratsssssssssssssss to all ST fansssssssssssss,GOD is gr8,love u GODY n thanx to Indian janta yesssssssssssssssssss PartyDancing
Janta mei aap bhi to shaamil ho..TongueLOL
Thankzz to u too 4 voting 4 shweta 73 times..!!!ClapLOLROFL

Marz_Mahira_fanpinky no1

Go to top