Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

39th NMG - Arti on Gr8 Mag Cover (Page 106)

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

oh cummon pallu you are 24......and its cc.........you can explain it here...........ROFL
and Mr. A was completely lost i know that..................ROFL
and Miss. R seemed to be enjoying..................ROFL

though they were lost in their Enemy world..............WinkROFL
n that hug............i was so so amzaedROFL
Mr. A was i dunno..........haq jataoingROFL
n Miss.R was trying to stay in char by some driftingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoNotMind

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
she feels something when her enemy touches her.........her acting seems to be more natural esp in romantic scene with arjun........in sajda too i felt that..........and offcourse pbm..........
@stalker feel free to declare me Dellusional...............Sleepy

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

pallu you are improving or what?........the siggies are awesum and i haven't seen them before so don't know if you are renewing it................LOL
no it is just as it was beforeLOL

DoNotMind

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

DoNotMind

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal-15

oh cummon pallu you are 24......and its cc.........you can explain it here...........ROFL

that hug was like heaven of a sudden...................ROFL
Mr. A always haq jataaofy on her nothing new.......... being her Enemy OFFSCREEN he uses all haq ONSCREEN.....ROFL.......offscreen ka mujkhe nahin pata.................ROFL
Miss. R was obviously feeling shy (so many people were there lolz)...........was trying to control him .........ROFL.......but when she couldn't she prefered to enjoy it...............ROFL
to enjoy his touch.........awwwwwwwww......Day Dreaming

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Arjun Bijlani:

We have seen Gautam Gambhir being bought at a heft some of 10 crores whereas few world-class international players were bought at comparatively less rates. Why is it that Indian blood went for more prices? 
We have the best players now in the team and they have the capability to do their best.

Who are the cricketers you are looking forward to in the coming season of IPL?
Sachin Tendulkar, Gautam Gambhir.                                                                                                                              
Cricketing stalwarts like Ganguly, Gayle, Jayasuriya, Lara did not get sold even at a low base price. What do you think about it? 
It is unfortunate that they were not bought, but over a period of time, in the game all that matters is performance. I remember Shah Rukh saying that he loves Dada but had let down the team the last season and this time there must have been a reason  and that is why this has happened.  If the performance is not good then definitely it will affect your position in the bidding process. Eventually it is a game where winning matters and emotions don't have a place.

Which is the team which has a good balance according to you? 
I think Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders.  

Which is your personal favorite among the ten teams? Did your favorite change after the recent bidding and team change? 
Mumbai Indians because Sachin is leading the team and the owners are the Ambanis. I love Kolkata Knight Riders too because I love the people of Kolkata.   

With the recent Lalit Modi controversies and the inclusion of two teams, do you think that IPL has lost its charm? 
I do not think that those controversies even matter to people because they love the game and as everyone knows in India, cricket is not just a game but a religion. The game has lot of money and entertainment in it, and the game is of an international standard as good as Barclay's Premiere League.   

World cup is also down the lane; what are you looking forward to, IPL or World Cup? 
I am looking forward for both.

DoNotMind

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Payal-15

that hug was like heaven of a sudden...................ROFL.............felt like itROFL
Mr. A always haq jataaofy on her nothing new.......... being her Enemy OFFSCREEN he uses all haq ONSCREEN.....ROFL.......offscreen ka mujkhe nahin pata.................ROFLgood badla from enemyROFL
Miss. R was obviously feeling shy (so many people were there lolz)...........was trying to control him .........ROFL.......but when she couldn't she prefered to enjoy it...............ROFLand then wud have datoed himROFL
to enjoy his touch.........awwwwwwwww......Day Dreaming.......EmbarrassedLOL

DoNotMind

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Abhishek Sharma:

We have seen Gautam Gambhir being bought at a heft some of 10 crores whereas few world-class international players were bought at comparatively less rates. Why is it that Indian blood went for more prices? 
Because it is Indian Premiere League and it is an international brand which it is maintaining. And Indian blood always has a passion in it.

Who are the cricketers you are looking forward to in the coming season of IPL? 
I am looking forward for Sachin Tendulkar because he has been proving everyone wrong that he can still be the best player, Harbhajan Singh for his masaledar performance and his loss of temper. I am also looking forward for Suresh Raina and Kieron Pollard for their hits.                                                                                                                                     
Cricketing stalwarts like Ganguly, Gayle, Jayasuriya, Lara did not get sold even at a low base price. What do you think about it? 
I think they are senior players and I think it's time for them to rest (laughs) and I really have no idea about the internal politics that are going on.

Which is the team which has a good balance according to them? 
I feel that Mumbai Indians, Kolkata Knight Riders and even Chennai Super Kings have a great team.

Which is your personal favorite among the ten teams? Did your favorite change after the recent bidding and team change?
Mumbai Indians and it will never change.

With the recent Lalit Modi controversies and the inclusion of two teams, do you think that IPL has lost its charm? 
I don't think so because new teams bring in more challenges and I feel that people like Sourabh Tiwari will definitely have a tough competition this time.

World cup is also down the lane; what are you looking forward to IPL or World Cup?
I am looking forward for both and I am asking my production team to spare me for the last few days of the matches because I really want to celebrate and spend time with friends (laughs).

Go to top