Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
omg dat was awesome cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0o.Leah.o0

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Thank you SO much for the lovely comments guys, I logged on in the morning thinking no one would have commented, imagine my surprise when I saw so many wonderful comments. You guys made my day !HugThank you.

Anyway, Here I have three people who I think would fit in the description of Aarav. Please do choose the person you like best.

1. Brandon Routh

2. Avan Jogia

3. Ian Somerhalder

Or please do gimme some of your suggestions.
Personally, I would choose Brandon Routh. He seems perfect! Do tell me your choice.

PS -You could just ignore all of these people and just stick to YOUR version of Aarav.LOL

Leah

Edited by 0o.Leah.o0 - 09 January 2011 at 7:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mavi18minahil1997natashuDMG4EVERleeseunggilove

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Edit*

I'm inclined to choose Ian from this list. But from your description, I can easily imagine someone else as Aarav!

Ooo the green eyes <3
LOL

Edited by natashu - 09 January 2011 at 8:26pm

0o.Leah.o0

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Chapter Two : Piyashree Jaiswal

"Umm…bro, Why are everybody staring at me like that?" Aarav whispered to Abhay, as they entered the class. The whole class seemed to be fixated at the new entrant.

"Cause you are now officially the new toy in town" Abhay said sarcastically while taking a seat "You are not sitting next to me are you? You do want to go back home alive right?"

Aarav who was about to take a seat next Abhay winced and shot a glare at Abhay and opted to sit next to a girl with short curly hair and  a weird dressing sense.

"Heya!" The girl greeted him cheerfully, Aarav just grunted "I am Misha. Misha Dobriyal"

Dobriyal. Aarav ears perked up at that, could she be…

"And I am Bond. James Bond" Aarav replied with a teasing grin.

Misha laughed at that "You are very funny, aren't you? I likeee that!"

Aarav gave her a lopsided grin, and turned to face the lecturer who had just entered the class.

The lecturer was going on and on about Alexander The Great, and it was starting to make Aarav's head feel dizzy. Aarav couldn't concentrate. The girl next to him said her name was Misha Dobriyal. Dobriyal. Was she in any way connected to the person he wanted?

Aarav snuck a glance at the girl, she seemed to be just a normal human being. He tried to sense if she had any supernatural powers. Nope.  Just an another human. So she was officially out of the list.

Aarav sighed. This was harder than he thought it would be. He needed to find her fast. Time was running out, and it wouldn't be long before Danny would find out that the girl was in Dehradun and coming rushing here. He needed to find her first. Fast.

The lunch bell sounded. Aarav heaved a sigh of relief.

"Are you alright?"

Aarav looked to his side and saw Misha looking at him worriedly.

"Yes, I am fine. Why do you ask?"

"You looked at little pale there"

"No, I am fine, just nervous I suppose, First day and all" Aarav said reassuringly.

"Yeah, must be hard to be the new guy" Misha said getting up to join her friend, a pretty girl with long curly hair.(She looked familiar to Aarav, he could have sworn he had seen her before somewhere)

"Catch you later, dude, Bye!" Misha said. Aarav waved his hand in a silent goodbye.

'Dobriyal. Dobriyal. Surely she must be connected to the one I want in some way!' Aarav thought 'I must try and get close to this Misha.'

"What are you thinking Aarav?" came Abhay voice from his right. Aarav got up to join him.

"Er…nothing" Aarav said running a hand through his hair nervously "Lets go"

Abhay looked suspicious, but nevertheless started walking.

--

"Hey Abhay!" Aarav called out to Abhay to gain his attention. They were in the cafeteria, and while Aarav stuffed a pizza slice in his mouth, Abhay was reading the newspaper.

"What is it?" Abhay's irritated voice rang out from behind the newspaper.

"If I like…wanted to get some…er…Information about the students in here, where would I get it?" Aarav asked hesitantly.

"The Administration Office of course." Abhay said folding his newspaper down neatly to look at Aarav "Why do you ask?"

"Er…Just curious" Aarav said getting up from the table "I need to visit the washroom, see you in class bro!"

"If you call me bro, one more time, I shall rip your pretty little haed right off your shoulders" growled Abhay.

Aarav just picked up his backpack, winked at him and left the cafeteria in a hurry.

'You are upto something Aarav' Abhay thought worried ' What are you planning? I must find out'

--

Aarav walked into the Administrative office. There was only one man in the room at that time, a man with graying hair and a bulging tummy.

Aarav approached him sweetly "Hello sir, I was wondering if this is where you keep all the student information?"

"No, this is where we cook students' brains and serve them on a silver plate" The man laughed at his own joke.

Aarav stared at the man disbelievingly, and gave a hesitant laugh.

"Veeery funny, sir. Hilarious, but seriously, this is where you keep all the student files right?"

"Yes. Now what do you want?" The man asked leaning back into his chair.

"I was wondering if I could take a look at those files?" Aarav asked, flashing his dimples.

"No. You cannot. Students are not allowed to."

"Just one look. Its important!"

"I don't care. You can go now. Don't bother me. I have work to do." The man said, going back to his work.

"Sir, please!" Aarav begged desperately.

The man got up from his chair and caught Aarav by the collar "Didn't I say no? Now don't bother me young man, or else I shall get you rusticated, got that?"

Aarav looked down at the hand that was holding his collar and gave an angry smile.

"Let. Go. Of. My. Collar. Or else…" Aarav growled out, his eyes flashing.

"Or else? Or else what?" The man asked raising himself on his tiptoes to reach Aarav.

"You wouldn't want to know" Aarav said, his eyes seem to be turning darker.

The man appeared scared but still didn't let go of his collar "Do not threaten me, I have served as an accountant in this collage for 10 years, I can get your rusticated in a blink of an eye, got that? Got THAT?"

That was it. Aarav's face lost its boyish charm, his hypnotizing green eyes, which held a playful look in them, faded, his eyes turned red. He looked powerful. Evil.

The accountant gasped in shock and took a step away from Aarav.

Standing in front of him was a monster.

--

"Where is it? Where is her file? Shes gotta be in here somewhere" Aarav searched the files fanatically. "God ! Let her be in here. Where are you?"

Aarav searched through the files in superhuman speed. He had searched each and every file, and he hadn't found her.

He picked up the last file. And closed his eyes, praying that this would be it.

He opened the file slowly. Nope, it was about someone called Kabir Singh Rathore.

Aarav threw the file down in frustration. And hit the shelf with his fist in anger.

"What are you searching for?" came a soft voice from the doorway.

Aarav turned around in surprise.

Standing at the door was the pretty girl with long curly hair he saw in class earlier.

"Uh, hi." Aarav said running a hand through his hair.

The girl sidestepped the various files on the floor and stood in front of him.

"Hi" She stretched her hand out towards him " I'm Piyashree Jaiswal. But you can call me, Piya"

Aarav took her hand in his "I'm Aa-"

"Aarav, Abhay's cousin. I know" She said cutting him in mid sentence.

"So what are you looking for?" She asked looking at all the files scattered on the floor.

"Umm…I…umm…was looking for Abhay's file, Abhay wanted me to check if his information was updated. He changed his phone number"

Piya narrowed her eyes at the obvious lie "Riiight. Anyway, I heard some noises in here when I came here to pay my fees, so I decided to investigate. I shall go now"

Aarav said nothing. Just gave her a smile.

Piya turned and walked towards the door.

"By the way, have you seen the accountant?" Piya asked, turning to face him at the door. Aarav's eyes flashed.

"No, I haven't, Maybe he went to the loo or something" Aarav lied easily, flashing his dimples.

"Hmm….Maybe, Catch you in the next class!" And saying so, she gave him a small smile and walked out the door.

'Why does she look so familiar?' Aarav thought to himself, as he watched Piya leave.

Sighing he shook his head, and with a wave of his hand replaced all the files back into their shelves.

"How do I find you now Piyali Dobiyal? How do I find you now?"

--

Okay very Aarav centric chapter, but that was needed. I know all of you are waiting for AbhIya scenes, I promise they will come up. I need to take this slowly.
Oh, and yes, you guys might have noticed Aarav isnt a Vampire, he is a diffrent kind of supernatural altogether. What he is and what he can do, shall be revealed in the next few chapter.And I shall also clear out the history between Abhay and Aarav.
Thanks a ton for reading. Means a lot.

Oh and one more thing, My name is Apoorva. You can call me Appy or Leah. Your wish.LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

san1989swathi.raosheena_123cutemugsups2222minahil1997dmg_roks_antaranatashuMeekoleeseunggiloveshruthiRRitzieaamirkhanfanAttractiveAdya.:.MONA.:..Jane..

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Edit*

I'm liking this, I tell you! Scratch that, I'm LOVING this!LOLEmbarrassed
This character of Aarav that you've brought forth seems interesting. Moreover, he's one hot guy ;)

Watch out Abhay..you aren't the only hottie in townWinkLOL
Although I do wonder why Aarav is interested in Piya...

I'm liking the Abhay-Aarav relationship even though it's based on a lot of hatred. Although, there's a lot to Aarav that we don't know yet.

Hopefully, you won't have Aarav fall for Piya as well! *fingers crossed*
..Pair him with Misha or something =D

But you're the author at the end of the day...so you'll do as you deem right! =]

Like I said already, your FF is a breath of fresh air for me considering that I have been on the lookout for FF's of this like for quite a while.

Thanks for the PM!
=] 

Edited by natashu - 09 January 2011 at 10:41pm

0o.Leah.o0

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Appy, You write very well. Clap

Edited by Ritz93 - 09 January 2011 at 1:12pm

natashu

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
oh so arav is looking for piyali who ofcourse is our piya, btw i dont understand how is abhiya's relationship in this FF??cant wait to read more thankx  4 the pm and update soon and a longer part next time lol if u can

HeartMONA
dmg_roks_antara Goldie
dmg_roks_antara
dmg_roks_antara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
awesome part cont soon n plzz do pm me on d next part............

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index