Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Serendipity (Chp 11- Page 18) (Page 20)

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gals1110

Yooo..!! Great 1... Especially Piya n Aarav painting thing.. & Mish n Shaurya Meeting... Thanx for d Pm... Hope 2 c d next update soon..
Thank you ! Yes, I shall update sooooon !

@ Elizaa - Haww...I did tell you on YM didnt I? Jhooti ! "All my work" spans over 3 months. So...I have to continue with this.

I love my Aarav. My lil baby!! Hes so adorable. I have this soft spot for him, and try and include as much of him as possible in every chapter. LOL.

I love DMG. Keeping aside the fact none of the couples I liked ended up together, it was a fun show.

Haha. Pancchi! So true. I can relate to her. My mom is EXACTLY like her, 'do this, do that'. Uff !

Lol. So rsa is your Shaw? KW is mine. (Kinda) I know I am chalu. Somehow, I really couldnt Misha and Aarav together. That totaly goes aganist my plotline. Shaw and Mish are meant to be!

Be happy, Mish is going to get a happy ending nowLOL !

Haha. Abhay is coming up in the next chappie ! The next one is going to be fun! You'll see!

And no, yuck! Aarav is not falling for Piya. Thats would be so...eww! They have a cute bro-sis relationship. Aarav is going to help Abhay protect Piya.

And the reason why Aarav and Piya bond so well, is the fact that they are so similiar. Both are innocent creatures, trapped in dark love stories.

--

@ Akky - Lol. You are oh-so-cute ! Yes, Misha and Shay are going to be together. But obviously, that will take a LONG time. But they shall be together, nevertheless.

Alex-Justin!! Haha ! LOVE THEM! I love Alex's sarcastic humour. Its something else!
Aarav shall not fall for Piya. He already regards Piya, as 'Abhay's Piya'. And besides, he is knee deep in love with Trishna. He wouldnt look at anyone else. Though I doubt, hes going to get his happy ending.

LOL. I like the deal. Buy hey! What do I get?

--

@ Mari - Yeah. I want someone like that for Piya in the show. It would be awesome. Or Misha could be 'that guy'. But I dunno why, I feel that Piya does care for Misha as much as Misha cares for her. Hmm...

I am glad. Thank you!Hug

--

@ aromal - Thanks jaani!
--

@pratibha- Thank you!
Exams start in 3rd march! Gearing up for them.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
hey... nice update!!

btw can't you just stick to misha and aarav together? i mean firstly that sasha now shaurya!!!

and who's this new baddie? sasha's boss? (who's name i simply forgot!!!)

luv,
Pree

now plz updt soon!
0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreeyaKSharma

hey... nice update!!

btw can't you just stick to misha and aarav together? i meanfirstlythat sasha now shaurya!!!

and who's this new baddie? sasha's boss? (who's name i simply forgot!!!)

luv,
Pree

now plz updt soon!
        Lol. I have a very complex story line. I have already planned out all the characs and the couples. . . so i wouldnt like to deviate from that. Infact the whole Misha having a school girl crush on Aarav was a setting for misha-shay. . . how? you'll see.
Thank you so much. Next update will be faster. I have already written half of it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Hello Appy! =D
just finished reading the last two, waiting for more, bt i know u got exams, update when your free! Big smile

Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

I love my Aarav. My lil baby!! Hes so adorable. I have this soft spot for him, and try and include as much of him as possible in every chapter. LOL.
Please do. Embarrassed

I love DMG. Keeping aside the fact none of the couples I liked ended up together, it was a fun show.
I know ,DMG was one of the best shows! Remix, DMG, and now, PKYEK, my favs! Big smile

Haha. Abhay is coming up in the next chappie ! The next one is going to be fun! You'll see!
Aahhh we soo need Abhay , along with Aarav and piya! They make a nice trio, the three of them!

Exams start in 3rd march! Gearing up for them.LOL
Heyy, my exams start on the Sameee day!  LOL.
andd im soo not prepared forr themm!!! Confused

Edited by -Humaira- - 11 February 2011 at 3:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222

sups2222 Goldie
sups2222
sups2222

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
loved it toatlly. unoe na i love aarav.loved pia n aarav's bonding n paint fighting....ooooo whose this new man yaar...sounds yserious.....no abhay n pia........aaaa........plz continue soon...
Luv
Sups.!
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
awww... you broke my heart leah!!!

i had already started imagining Misha and Aarav together with their half human half supernatural bachchalog!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreeyaKSharma

awww... you broke my heart leah!!!

i had already started imagining Misha and Aarav together with their half human half supernatural bachchalog!!!
ahahahah!!! ur not the only one's heart appy broke!!
LOL
there r two more... or.. i guess moreLOL
sosweetsumi IF-Dazzler
sosweetsumi
sosweetsumi

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
lovely one dear
abhay pia were very sweet...........
do continue 
bye sumi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index