Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Gal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yooo..!! Great 1... Especially Piya n Aarav painting thing.. & Mish n Shaurya Meeting... Thanx for d Pm... Hope 2 c d next update soon..
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aah!! appy, y didnt u temme today tht u updated it
:|
thankfully i went thru the forums, and ur rite.. its actually breaking the flow.. wht u can do is update directly wen ur done with ALL ur work, and then be regular... nvm, ur such a chor... just coz u didnt want to give us arav for mish, u got rsa!! ekta brain works??πŸ˜† i like!!

piya arav bonding was great, but the star still was arav.. and u little monster.. tvd tak toh theek tha.. did u have to get dmg too
:))
i was rofling throughout the piya arav scene!🀣 i was like, itna miss kiya dmg ko???? uff uff appy!!
panch and her pms looks like she gets it 5 times a monthπŸ₯± trust me, she is forever blowing a fuse😑
but i like her!! :D  she is this one char i can completely relate to.. everyone has a person like her in their liife..lol!

mish and her bike>>> why does she even care if its getting darkπŸ˜† isnt any1 walking with her alone, post 1am safe!! she herself is this one gunda!!πŸ˜†

shaw- my rsa!!! very chaloo.... arav se torture kiya toh rsa le ayi??πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

whos his new vamp btw? and no abhay in this update? a in this tvd world rite now, i so see damon in arav!!😳 but plz, he falling for piya.. no no!

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res! :D

-EDITED-

Leah, I love you, I love you, I love you. πŸ€— I finally found a subtitute to this FF I was addicted to, which is, unfortunately, not getting a happy ending.  So .. Isse pehle ki main idhar addicted ho jaaun, tell me Misha & Shaurya are gonna be together, pahlease, pahlease, pahlease. πŸ˜ƒ

Acha, forget that, I love Aarav-Pia!! πŸ˜³ Some people here are wondering whether Aarav will fall for Pia or not, but I see a GREAT friendship/sister-brotherly bond between those two. They remind me of Alex-Justin from Wizards of waverly place. πŸ˜† 

And .. damn. I freakin love Shaurya!!!!!! Me & Liz made this deal .. Aarav tera, Shaurya mera! πŸ˜† Lucky Mish .. She got two guys. :P 

OOOO .. New entry! PURRFECT. Can't wait to see who this new guy is! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww.....i love the Aarav and Pia nok jhok bond....just rocking....i so wish we had one like aarav to interact with Pia in the show*sigh* they would be rocking alongside Abhiya...Misha/Guy part was nice too:)

will deffo catch up regualry, enjoying this FF:)

good luck with exams!
Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey great job !!!
well written !!
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow...fab part
gud luck 4 ur examzzzzzz
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ritz93

Wow, that was nice update. No Abiya but still so interesting. I am liking this Shaurya. Aarav and Pia are so cute. There fights were like sibling fight and Panchi entering as a mom.πŸ˜†

Who is this new person? He seems a distant cousin of Aro of twilight - so evil. 

Thank you Ritzy ! LOL. I like Pancchi, she always so bossy, and so controlling. I wanted to capture that in the FF. Shes so cute! πŸ˜†

Ah...The new person. You will find out soon. Piya better watch herself. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...............................loved aarav and pia.....................misha and shaurya's interaction is interesting......................no abhay

Thank you!! Abhay will come up in the next chappie ! No worries.

Originally posted by: RB81

finally u found time to update.thanks 4 that..
nice update.pia n aarav behaving like kids.tat was nice.misha cud hav parked her bike in the middle instead of trying to get herself killed to stop a speeding car.ok.nice meeting of misha-shaurya.wish u get time soon to write the next update.

Lol. Thank you for reading.πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah. She could have done that. But that would have taken time, which would have resulted in the car whizzing past her.

@ sana - I will. Thanks for reading!

@ trisap - Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gals1110

Yooo..!! Great 1... Especially Piya n Aarav painting thing.. & Mish n Shaurya Meeting... Thanx for d Pm... Hope 2 c d next update soon..

Thank you ! Yes, I shall update sooooon !

@ Elizaa - Haww...I did tell you on YM didnt I? Jhooti ! "All my work" spans over 3 months. So...I have to continue with this.

I love my Aarav. My lil baby!! Hes so adorable. I have this soft spot for him, and try and include as much of him as possible in every chapter. LOL.

I love DMG. Keeping aside the fact none of the couples I liked ended up together, it was a fun show.

Haha. Pancchi! So true. I can relate to her. My mom is EXACTLY like her, 'do this, do that'. Uff !

Lol. So rsa is your Shaw? KW is mine. (Kinda) I know I am chalu. Somehow, I really couldnt Misha and Aarav together. That totaly goes aganist my plotline. Shaw and Mish are meant to be!

Be happy, Mish is going to get a happy ending nowπŸ˜† !

Haha. Abhay is coming up in the next chappie ! The next one is going to be fun! You'll see!

And no, yuck! Aarav is not falling for Piya. Thats would be so...eww! They have a cute bro-sis relationship. Aarav is going to help Abhay protect Piya.

And the reason why Aarav and Piya bond so well, is the fact that they are so similiar. Both are innocent creatures, trapped in dark love stories.

--

@ Akky - Lol. You are oh-so-cute ! Yes, Misha and Shay are going to be together. But obviously, that will take a LONG time. But they shall be together, nevertheless.

Alex-Justin!! Haha ! LOVE THEM! I love Alex's sarcastic humour. Its something else!
Aarav shall not fall for Piya. He already regards Piya, as 'Abhay's Piya'. And besides, he is knee deep in love with Trishna. He wouldnt look at anyone else. Though I doubt, hes going to get his happy ending.

LOL. I like the deal. Buy hey! What do I get?

--

@ Mari - Yeah. I want someone like that for Piya in the show. It would be awesome. Or Misha could be 'that guy'. But I dunno why, I feel that Piya does care for Misha as much as Misha cares for her. Hmm...

I am glad. Thank you!πŸ€—

--

@ aromal - Thanks jaani!
--

@pratibha- Thank you!
Exams start in 3rd march! Gearing up for them.πŸ˜†

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey... nice update!!

btw can't you just stick to misha and aarav together? i mean firstly that sasha now shaurya!!!

and who's this new baddie? sasha's boss? (who's name i simply forgot!!!)

luv,
Pree

now plz updt soon!
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreeyaKSharma

hey... nice update!!

btw can't you just stick to misha and aarav together? i meanfirstlythat sasha now shaurya!!!

and who's this new baddie? sasha's boss? (who's name i simply forgot!!!)

luv,
Pree

now plz updt soon!

Lol. I have a very complex story line. I have already planned out all the characs and the couples. . . so i wouldnt like to deviate from that. Infact the whole Misha having a school girl crush on Aarav was a setting for misha-shay. . . how? you'll see.
Thank you so much. Next update will be faster. I have already written half of it.