Serendipity (Chp 11- Page 18) - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Trishap - Thank you!!😃

@ madmaxine - Coming from an author whose OS's I greatly admire, thats a great compliment. Thank you!

@ Antara - Thank you!

@ Tashu - Edit your post soon!!

@ Lekha - Thank you so much jaani! I am glad I could make you laugh. I love Aarav too!😉

@sushups - Thank you!
@ Mari - You think so? Thank you! I am really glad you like my FF!

@ Sups - Yeah. I think I remember seeing you in the YuNa Island! I love YuNa too ! Thank you for your wonderful comment !

@ mayur.rocks - Thank you!😃
Edited by 0o.Leah.o0 - 13 years ago
Next update coming up in a minute !

Replies to your comments on the previous page.                

Chapter 8: Unexpected Visitors

"Hello. I am sorry to disturb you at this hour. But it is rather urgent" She said "I am here to meet Aarav?"

Abhay looked at the woman confused, but nevertheless opened the door wide and let her in.

Aarav, who was standing near the couch, trying to see who the visitor was, opened his mouth in shock when he saw the woman.

"YOU!?" He yelled, his eyes almost popping out of their sockets.

"Yes, me" The woman said, smiling evilly as she walked towards him. "Its nice to see you again, R"

"I cannot say the same for you though" Aarav said, his demeanor turning serious.

Abhay could feel the tension in the air "I am going to leave you two alone" he said "Call me if you need anything" he added looking pointedly at Aarav.

Aarav nodded and Abhay rushed up the stairs to his room. Sasha watched him go up the stairs.

"Interesting company you end up with" she said, looking back at Aarav "First werewolves and then Vampires. Quite an exciting life, you lead"

"Not as interesting as yours though" Aarav said, angrily "Killing people under Danny's orders, terrorizing them..."

Sasha laughed "I only do that because they ask for it. They deserve what they get"

"Why are you here, Trish?" Aarav asked, getting to the point.

Sasha's eyes flashed red "Do not call me by that name"

"Why not?" Aarav asked, faking innocence "Trishna is what everyone called you since you were a kid. Sasha is what Danny calls you, that does not make it your name."

"Whatever, R" Trishna said as she plopped herself on the couch, not waiting for permission "I want to discuss something important with you, so you better take a seat"

Aarav suspiciously sat down on the couch in front of her.

"How did you manage to find me?" Aarav asked, his green eyes narrowing. "I thought I had enough protection against tracking"

"You forget I am much powerful supernatural then you are, Aarav" Trishna said running her delicate fingers through her hair "You protection was difficult to break through, but I managed to do it in the end."

Aarav cursed himself for not making the protection stronger.

"So what is that 'important matter' you had to discuss with me, at one fifteen in the morning?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Piyali Dobriyal" Trishna said looking right into Aarav's eyes.

"I don't kn-know what you are talking about" Aarav spluttered out.

"Oh don't play coy with me, R" Trishna said, her voice rising up in anger "You know exactly what I am talking about, you have been tracking her down for three months! And you were the one who set Danny on a false trail"

Aarav's eyes widened at that.

"No, I didn't tell him that it was a false trail" Trishna answered his unasked question "But he shall come to know sooner or later"

"But why are you here? Shouldn't you be helping your master?" He spit out venomously.

"I am here to help you" Trishna said softly

"What?" Aarav asked, shocked

"Yes, For the first time, I do not agree with what Danny is doing, so I am going to help you"

"And you expect me to believe that?" Aarav exclaimed, scoffing.

"Why not?" Trishna asked, confused "Why wouldn't you believe me?"

"Don't act dumb, Trish!" Aarav said, his eyes flashing "How do I know this isn't a trap, how do I know you aren't working under Danny's orders? You know I don't trust you"

Trishna looked hurt at that "Look, I know I broke your trust millions of time, but you have to give me a chance now. I can help you, you know that. My powers are much more powerful than yours. Gimme a chance, R. Trust me. Look into my eyes and then tell me if you think I am lying"

'Why is that I always do this to myself?' Aarav sighed and ran a hand though his hair 'Why is it that whenever I see you, I fall for you a little bit more?' Damn! Can I take a risk of trusting you again?'

"Fine" Aarav said, sighing in frustration "But one wrong move Trish, and I swear I...I will...I will'"

"You will what?" Trishna asked, smiling "I know what you feel for me, Aarav. I know you can never hurt me, even if you wanted"

"That might be my weakness, Trishna" Aarav said "But I suggest, you don't test me, it might not end well for you"

"I shall keep that in mind" Trishna said, smiling sweetly.

"What made you change your mind?" Aarav asked suspiciously "What made you change your mind all of a sudden?"

Trishna sighed, subconsciously running a hand over her scar "He wants Piyali to turn her into me, R. He wants to make her as powerful as me. But I don't want her to face the same fate as mine. I don't want her to go through all that I have faced. Why don't you believe me?"

Aarav's eyes softened at that. He got off the couch, and kneeled down in front of Trishna.

"I am sorry Trish" He said softly as he caressed her cheek "I always knew that the Trishna I knew since childhood could never be a murderer. My Trish, could never be a murderer"

"But I am one" Trishna said, removing Aarav's hand from her cheek "I am a murderer. I killed my own parents, Aarav! I am the one to be blamed!"

"No you are not!" Aarav roared, angrily "Its not your fault. It is all Danny's! He's the reason why your parents are dead! He's the reason why you are like this! And he's the reason why we can't be together! That creepy #%$^^%$!"

"Don't talk about Danny like that!" Trishna yelled her red eyes making a brief appearance, getting off the couch "You have no right!"

"I have no right?" Aarav said, getting up, his green eyes flashing, as he held Trishna tightly by the shoulder "Look at me when I speak to you! He's the one you chose over me! He's the reason why my own betrothed left me in the dust and you say, I have no right?"

"Please don't bring that up, again" Trishna begged, her eyes brimming with tears "Please, lets not discuss that, we have more important matters to look over"

Aarav's anger fades at the sight of her tears "You are right, I am sorry"

"The first thing we need to do tomorrow is get you admitted in college" He said, getting straight to the point, as Trishna's looks at him fearfully. "Where do you live?"

"I am staying at a hostel a kilometer away from here"

"Good. I will pick you up at eight."

"Right" Trishna said "I better go now. Goodnight, R. And I am sorry...for everything"

Aarav didn't say anything, and with a wave of her hand, Trishna disappeared.

Aarav grimly climbed up the stairs, he saw Abhay waiting for him behind a wall, and apparently by the look on his face, he had heard everything.

"You have a lot to explain" Abhay said, his eyes narrowing.

"I know. I will tell you everything tomorrow. I am just not in the condition to speak right now"

Abhay nodded understandingly "Off to sleep now! We have to drop Piya back in the hostel in the morning and you have to pick your mystery woman up! Better give your eyes some rest!"

--

"Aarav wake up!" Abhay poked a sleeping Aarav with a finger "Get up, you moron!"

"Go away!" Aarav mumbled, pulling the blankets over his face "Lemme sleep Abhay!"

"Its seven thirty! We need to drop Piya back to the Hostel before mom and dad come back!"

"That's your job, not mine" Aarav mumbled from behind the blanket.

"Okay, that's it! You are going to get up right now!" And saying so, Abhay pulled the blanket off Aarav and gave him a mighty push.

"Ow Abhay!" Aarav said, from where he was on the floor, rubbing his hip "You have absolutely no manners"

"Yeah yeah" Abhay said dismissively, as he walked towards Aarav's room, to wake Piya up.

He opened the door softly.

There she was. Looking like an angel.

She had the blankets cover her body till her face. Her messy curls spread all around her, as the sunlight illuminated her face.

Abhay walked slowly towards the bed and sat next to her.

'So peaceful. So innocent. So carefree. So...human' Abhay thought to himself 'You don't deserve her, Abhay. You don't deserve such purity'

Abhay shook his head, trying to get rid of his thoughts and gently prodded Piya. She opened her eyes slowly.

And screamed.

"Why is it that you always scream whenever you see me?" Abhay asked, tilting his head towards one side "Its freaky you know? People might think I am assaulting you or something"

"Sorry! But you scared me!"Piya said, her hand on her chest, trying to calm her rapidly beating heart.

'Good' thought Abhay.

"Anyway, you better go and get ready, its seven thirty and mom and dad might come back any minute now!"

Piya nodded and excused herself to the washroom.

Aarav was already sitting on the couch, eating bowl full of cereal as Abhay walked down the marble staircase.

"Want some?" Aarav offered

"No thanks" Abhay declined, wrinkling his nose at the smell.

Aarav shrugged and continued stuffing his mouth. They waited like that for a while, till Piya came down the staircase, wearing her normal clothes.

"Good morning Aarav!" Piya smiled cutely, while Aarav just raised a hand in greeting

"Lets go, I am ready" She said.

Aarav put his cereal bowl down, and wiped his mouth clean with a tissue. And just as he about to go and drink some water, his eyes widened in panic.

"Haseena and Chand are coming!" He said fanatically "I can sense them"

"Sense them? What do you mean sense them?" Piya asked confusedly, as Abhay dragged her towards the back door.

"No time to explain, Piya" Abhay said urgently "We have to leave, immediately"

"Take care of the smell!" Abhay yelled to Aarav, pulling Piya out of the back door.

"What smell?" Piya asked, whiffing the air.

Abhay opened the door of the Mercedes car, pushed Piya in, switched on the engine and sped the car away as fast as he could.

Aarav meanwhile, with a wave of his hand, removed any evidence that showed Piya spent the night in this house.

Haseena and Chand came in seconds after.

"Hello Aarav" Chand greeted him politely "Aren't you going to college today?"

"I am, I was just about to walk out of the door"

"Where is Abhay?" Haseena asked looking around

"Oh he...umm...had to go to college early, cause he had some assignments to complete" Aarav said nervously, running a hand through his hair.

Haseena didn't look as if she believed him, but smiled nonetheless.

"I see" She said "You better go now, or else you shall be late for college"

Aarav dashed out of the door.

'Phew that was close' he thought as he stepped into the black Audi, and sped off to pick up Trishna.

--

"Thank you, Abhay" Piya said, getting out of the car "I really appreciate what you have done for me"

"Its nothing" Abhay said giving her a small smile.

"Hey is that your brother?" Piya asked Abhay, as she saw Aarav greet a pretty woman in a yellow and green chudidar.

Abhay looked over to where Piya was pointing. It was the same woman who had come to his house that morning.

"Oooh" Piya exclaimed grinning "I think your irritating bro finally found a girlfriend!"

"She is not his girlfriend" Abhay said as he watched the black Audi zoom away.

"I shall see you in college!" Piya waved goodbye to him.

Abhay watched Piya walk into the hostel gates. He gives a small sigh and follows Aarav's car to the college.

--

"So what's the cover? What are you going to tell everybody?" Aarav asked, as he and Trishna walked towards the principal's office.

"That I am an exchange student from a collage in New Zealand" Trishna said "I shall charm the principal into thinking the same"

"Right." Aarav said, pushing the principal's door open for her "Finish your business and meet me in class. Remember, people should not come to know that we already know each other. So let's maintain the distance"

Trishna gave him a nod and slipped into the office.

Aarav sighed and closed the door behind him; he slowly walked towards the cafeteria. He was hungry as he didn't have a proper breakfast. He seated himself at an empty table.

"Hey Aarav!" Misha greeted, sliding cheerfully into a chair next to him "What's up buddy?"

"Ugh! A morning person!" Aarav exclaimed as he held his head in his hands

"Looks like someone is in a bit of a stress" Misha said smiling

"A bit?" Aarav scoffed "A lot, more like it!"

"Don't worry! I have a perfect medicine for that!" Misha said whispering secretively.

"And what is that oh-mahan-doctor Misha?"

"Bread Pakoda" Misha said, as she waved a blue boy (Helper) over "It's amazing here. And I have it every day! You should taste it!"

"Bread Pakoda? Are you serious?" Aarav asked, as he watched Misha ordering two bread pakodas and two orange juices.

"Trust me, Mr. Awesome, the bread pakodas shall blow your mind away!" Misha said grinning at him.

"Stop calling me Mr. Awesome!" Aarav exclaimed in mock anger, which made Misha laugh "You and your sister na...By God! Horrible!"

"What's wrong with the name, Mr. Awesome? I think its awesome!" Misha laughed.

Aarav rolled up the menu card lying next to him and whacked Misha on the head.

"Oi! That hurt!" Misha exclaimed grabbing the rolled up menu card from him and whacking him back.

"Hey!" Aarav exclaimed "Don't mess up my hair!"

"Dude! Newsflash! Its already messy!" Misha said sarcastically.

"Oh right" Aarav said running a hand through his hair, making it messier "It looks good this way, don't you think? The girls think its sexy!"

"I don't think its sexy! Infact, I think you look like a baboon who badly needs a haircut!"

"Baboons don't need a haircut!" Aarav said amusedly "And besides, I know you think its sexy. So don't lie" Aarav added giving her a wink.

Misha for some very odd reason could feel her cheeks grow warm "Alright! Its sexy! Lets see how sexy it looks when I do this"

And saying so she practically pounced on him, and ran her hands through his hair. Aarav tried to swat her hands away. Both of them were laughing crazily.

"Ahem" A voice had bought them back to their senses, it was the blue boy, with their order.

Misha and Aarav immediately sprang apart, and had the decency to look embarrassed, as everybody in the cafeteria were staring incredulously at them.

The blue boy placed their order on the table and walked away giving them annoyed look.

Misha and Aarav looked at each other and burst out laughing again.

--

Precap : Hopefully the whole Piyali-Trishna-Danny-Aarav story will be revealed in the next Chappy!

--
So how was the Chappy guys?
Another quickie, need to get this story moving 😆
Edited by 0o.Leah.o0 - 13 years ago

it was very nice n int funny too
nice part dear. loved it
i'm loving Arav.......................
fab part. .i thnk pia is also supernatural. .lolz. .danny needs pia 2 make her lyk trish. .so pia must hav sum powers. .waitng 4 ur nxt ud!

nice one.

in ths chappy everyone luvble abhay, piya, misha & aarav.

who is trishna??? i think she is luv wit aarav.

hey thr is luv trangle?????? aarav - misha - trishna?????????

or any guy 4 misha??? shuarya ?????
IT WAS AWESOME..........loved misha n aarav part