Azhutha en manasu thaangathey
Azhutha en manasu thaangathey

😭
Edited by anjkhoney - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you eljay for the updates.....

Yes of course, for the first time Sori's behaviour was admirable. He proved to have a good character.

Selvam, your act was too much at this point of time...
This time you just slapped her for a very wrong reason. Mind you man...mistake is all yours and your arumai MIL.....Archana ku unmai therincha.....we all would recommend her to give you a slap or atleast a dharma adi from both priya and Archana......we dont have any pity on you...

RS has started his work again....lets see how bags is going to react now....RS is expecting her to fall on his feet...she has promised poonga she has changed.......Vasu the intermediate is going to play....so its all bags now....
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Eljay.

Intha Sory\i proved a good guy. Yella seriallaiyum this baby, second marriage appa too much.

I agree Mom's milk is good for the baby but what is wrong in giving butti pal. there are so many people there who have no milk or the baby won't nurse etc. have to find the right Butti pal suiting the baby that's all.

Or better yet start pumping and feed the baby(I know technology won't be there in the serials but yet).
eljay thumbnail
I agree with migan.  What's the big deal about this milk business?  Just pump it and then it won't matter one bit.  In any case, Selvam is not the mahatma he thinks he is, and he has dropped to the bottom of my list of unwanteds with that slap to Archana.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates eljay..

Selvam if Archu deserves a slap for lying about milk matter.. who should slap u & how many times for lying about the biological mom of the baby..

Vasu.. soon u wil be on streets.. RS will smartly take that home.. build apartmets and give a bigger appu for you.. U deserve it for what you did to Selvam..
vaish316 thumbnail

thanks for the update..😊

i know wat selvam did was wrong but archana's behaviour after she gave birth is very wrong too.. how can she treat her own sister like tat?😕 i know she has her own insecurities.. but how can she hurt priya saying she lost her child (and blah blah blah, i mean in previous episodes).. i jus dun like both of archana's and selvam's characters in this serial..👎🏼 it's either they're too gd or too bad!! sori and kavya are much better in all ways!!👍🏼
v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Eljay......

How selvam gave slap to archu??? Instead of slap he tell the truth to archu (baby Exchange Matter).
  jayanthi, seikarama baby Exchange Matter kandupidima...... appo dhan this problm come to end

next plan started by  rajasekar ah????? Hmmmmmm.... eppo evangala tirundhi indha serial mudiyapogudhunu teriyala.......

@ Migan i agree with u... sori proved a  gud guy...

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay ma for the update. I wish Archu could slap MM once she knows that he is lying. 😡
eljay thumbnail
I think Archu will leave Selvam if and when she comes to know that he has lied about the baby.  That will serve him right.