Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

plz read-We should watch A-A

Innocent02 IF-Dazzler
Innocent02
Innocent02

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Hey Geetians,
I read a lot of topics realted to Annie and Arjun ( AA).Believe me , I too hate watching their scenes but the only reason I watch them and tolerate them is that I know while they are doing their scenes Guru & Drashti get rest t.We all know that the show now airs form MON-SAT and these people don't get much rest.Its kind of must to have 2 tracks running.
We don't want our main leads (Guru & Drashti) to fall ill and watch scenes with body doubles , right?
ThanksSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnrabia04fulSakshiGarguntamedtigresskhushi_4ever

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Innocent02

Hey Geetians,
I read a lot of topics realted to Annie and Arjun ( AA).Believe me , I too hate watching their scenes but the only reason I watch them and tolerate them is that I know while they are doing their scenes Guru & Drashti get rest t.We all know that the show now airs form MON-SAT and these people don't get much rest.Its kind of must to have 2 tracks running.
We don't want our main leads (Guru & Drashti) to fall ill and watch scenes with body doubles , right?
ThanksSmile

u r right,aur waise bhi bure actors hongy tou we wud value the perfect ones na AA ki boring acting he MAANEET magis ko precious banati hai treat for the eyes
liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Look. I like the track and it has immense possibilities and the guy playing Arjun is good too Big smile. My problems boil down to the fact that the girl playing Annie is incompetent and cannot emote. I like Arjun well enough. But if they want these two to help in the TRPs, they will need to either enroll that girl in acting school (or rather boot camp ROFL) or replace her. She is bringing down the quality of the show and consequently the TRPs. They need to do one of the two things. She is ruining things for everyone by making sure that the scenes fall flat. She messed up the scene where Maan tells her about what Dev did and the whole scene fell flat. I actually feel bad for the guy playing Arjun because he is good but his scenes fall flat because she cannot emote. They need to fix this and then people will quit complaining. You cannot force people to like a bad product, no offense.

Edited by liv2laugh - 08 January 2011 at 6:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnInnocent02_Rainbow_Arwen.

Swenna10 Goldie
Swenna10
Swenna10

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
u r so right dear
i also don,t like AA track.but fir bhi ham sahenge  kyuki jo hamaare maaneet[gurti] ke liye acha  ho use ham hate nahi kar sakte.m i right?
princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
u r absolutely right 
Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
U know i liked arjun scenes bt lately ALL of his scenes have been with Anvesha .... who is acting ke naam par daag LOL as the saying goes .... 

a week or so ago i had to watch all the anvesha scenes (i used to fast forward her scenes LOL) and man she was a torture Stern Smile The track is good but it will be watchable and maybe enjoyable if they replace Nikunj.
Innocent02 IF-Dazzler
Innocent02
Innocent02

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Look. I like the track and it has immense possibilities and the guy playing Arjun is good too Big smile. My problems boil down to the fact that the girl playing Annie is incompetent and cannot emote. I like Arjun well enough. But if they want these two to help in the TRPs, they will need to either enroll that girl in acting school (or rather boot camp ROFL) or replace her. She is bringing down the quality of the show and consequently the TRPs. They need to do one of the two things. She is ruining things for everyone by making sure that the scenes fall flat. She messed up the scene where Maan tells her about what Dev did and the whole scene fell flat. I actually feel bad for the guy playing Arjun because he is good but his scenes fall flat because she cannot emote. They need to fix this and then people will quit complaining. You cannot force people to like a bad product, no offense.</font>

I ain't askin nybody to like a bad product.I'm just trying to explain a fact. Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top