CID
CID

CID--Grow Up. (Page 2)

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaani.cid

really!!! absolutely. fw and sony r confused. they have lost their marbles.
I know kids who enjoy episodes like 571E1115 and Return of Jewel Thief and even Taipan Saanp....not the recent ones.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
what fw doesnt understand is adults and kids alike love action and detection, not violence and bloodshed.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Copying pasting from another thread:

In addition to Visrom Di's comments, I would like to add that there was no callousness among the team members, once a criminal is caught, he is caught, he could not escape, unlike what happens sometimes nowadays. The side actors were sometimes actually really popular names from the telly industry, and we got class side actors, not these B grade actors they mostly show nowadays. The stories were engaging, and the investigation had a systematic approach, with no such confusion about the various steps because the team wasn't so huge as it is now. Nowadays, one group goes to this place, the other goes there, and it gets hard to follow sometimes. The background music was mostly used as a filler, or to add to the suspense when something interesting shows up, and not to deafen the viewers, and wasn't used here and there like a lullaby. All in all, if you ask me about a case from the aforementioned era after a few days of watching it, I will be able to recollect almost everything. But if you ask me about a case nowadays, even if I've watched it twice or thrice, it might be hard for me to recollect. 

Also, I'd like to say that I don't believe that there cannot be an improvement in the cases, there are other crime shows that have been going on for longer, and still are brilliant. But the present creative team makes it hard for me to believe that. Also, the cinematography is IDK, doesn't appeal to me, even though it's more advanced from the golden ages, it doesn't look right. BP Singh has to be put in charge of the photgraphy, scriptwriting etc.., and the Raghuvan brothers should be brought back. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index