CID
CID

CID--Grow Up.

suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
repeated from another thread to discuss--

i just read the written update. gawd such a silly series. they dont even know how to handle this issue. and d meds and stuff like that- how can these affect so much? so unscientific. detective serials are not some stupid silly cases. i wish they dealt with serious stuff like an officer coming across a truth about abhi's past and instead of any memories coming back they cud show that culprit's punishment.

Living in the uk has shown me better stuff about tv and films. quality of cases and acting and detection and common sense etc... Some reputed channels even have direct contact with the public.

I feel frustrated. Silent FW member, i am disappointed in FW and Sony.

Am getting more and more alienated from cid. I still remain a butt of jokes because i once upon a time used to watch cid. The very word now has become something else for me.

I still respect the three main actors. And i dont respect bp or fw or sony anymore, however much i still love olden golden episodes. i still stick to if because of other threads, stories and my buddies.

CID am tired of u. Acp/Satamji, Abhi/Adi sir, Daya/Dayanand sir -- i still respect u but am feeling sorry for you being put into a stupid, useless scenario.

Grow up Scriptwriters. Get mature properly FW and Sony.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBaluaway_from_TVdebayon

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Yup...even i feel the quality of the stories has come down.....
I think....In 14yrs..they ran out of stories/plots..... 
They need creative story writers... new ideas sans drama
mallikaBalu IF-Dazzler
mallikaBalu
mallikaBalu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
FW has run out of reliable facts or they are making everything run behind them just to cash in on the wonderful actors in CID. The old episodes didn't have such huge loop holes. I feel very sad to watch CID these days. But all said and done I admire Shivaji Satamji, Dayanandji, Adityaji, Dineshji for being the good actors under all these conditions and being loyal to CID for so long. 
I wish they had better stories to bring out their wonderful acting capabilities and lead CID into a new decade garnering not just huge fan following but helping people to establish benchmarks in all aspects of life.Smile
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
silly. really silly.Angry i was gazing at my profile pic. o what a shame- those olden golden episodes and where r we now??Angry 

truly the 90s and very early 2000's were the best times of tv and cid....

Edited by suhaani.cid - 08 January 2011 at 9:16am
sayhi2su Goldie
sayhi2su
sayhi2su

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
and on top of that they call cid as kids show,
so may be thats why FW is thinking why to grow up.....................may be kids enjoy this

its just a personal feeling...........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123suhani.cipamisa

suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayhi2su

and on top of that they call cid as kids show,
so may be thats why FW is thinking why to grow up.....................may be kids enjoy this

its just a personal feeling...........

i absolutely agree wt u. this was my feeling too. its really for three yr olds at tyms, so meaningless.

my own harsh opinion...
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I don't think kids enjoy bloodbaths. No!!! not the recent multiple khoons after khoons and open operations in forensic lab, taking out various parts and showing it to the audience. Forget kids...even people like me cannot enjoy my dinner while watching TV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
really!!! absolutely. fw and sony r confused. they have lost their marbles.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sayhi2su

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index