Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Meaning of LTL forum to me!

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dear Friends!

Ever since I got hooked onto LTL I started searching for the future tracks of the story or past story of LTL on the internet and came across this wonderful IF LTL forum! Started reading the posts on this forum religiously and before I knew I fell in love with this forum as much as I did LTL! LTL forum is the liveliest!

For the past 8-9 months from a silent reader I became a member who started commenting on the posts too and here I am starting this thread for the first time! This forum has given me such a lot in the past few months! New friends! Intelligent and analytical forum members that I got to know through their write-ups. Lovely fan fiction which said a lot about these budding writers, daily updates, chitchats and what not! Who can forget Anu's legendary daily updates? KavitaDR's amazing analytical posts which always made me think is she a psychoanalyst? How can she really peep into the minds of these onscreen characters so well?! Amazing, wasn't it? How can I forget Shilpita and Lizdarcy's poetic, soulful writing? They being such great readers of literature reminded me of what I am missing in life! For that matter every fan fiction writer was not just inspired by LTL but became such inspirational writers themselves! Hats off to all of you!! Can't forget some of the fan fictions and I feel so bad that eventually with LTL losing its viewership, forum will soon become deserted and the stories which inspired us, entertained us will stop flowing'.

As the rumors of MR leaving LTL started floating around, the mood on our beloved forum changed and gloom descended over it. No amount of fan fictions, VMs and tidbits about the show and the forum now interest me. Things are never going to be the same' the enjoyment is gone.. the more we are analyzing the more the inevitability of doom is setting in'.

I know life has to go on'' but the heart is getting heavier' as I prepare mentally for LTL shutdown and not wanting to visit forum anymore.. may be I am saying too much or way too ahead of times but this warm cozy friendly forum will soon lose its charm like LTL is about to'. I know things will never be the same ever again''.

Still hoping against hope that our efforts to restore the lost glory of LTL and bringing back Mishal to stay till the end, don't go waste' If this miracle happens then I will be the first one to jump back on this forum!!! That is the day I am eagerly and optimistically waiting for!!

Love you all! Take care.
Mozart66
Edited by mozart66 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
im totali on ur side...i use2 b a silnt reader bt 4 da past month o so i becme mor activ n tbh dis forum has given far mor den ltl itself!! i totali owe ol ltl memberz 4 mkin evrithng so special🤗🤗

not gona say anythng els 4 now...stil hoping 4 da best even tho da hopes dyin out slowly..😭

sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Dear friend,

it  is very true.  whatever you have noted here exactly my  feelings  and  observations are on the  same.line  I  also wanted to  express  my  views   and   appreciation  to this wonderful  forum in the  same  manner  . It  seems we will   loose this show as well as our dear  friends  of  LTL   forum .  So far, It has become a  addiction to hit this  lively  show and its Forum but very soon we all are going to miss this .

SSS 8080
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lets not let this friendship die before the time comes stick together till the end...plz my request lets live LTL till Feb and wait and see..Cheer up if possible..jaadu ki jhaapi with this reply to all.
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you all for cheering me up! yes, let's stick till the inevitable end as much as we can...
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mozart66

Dear Friends!

Ever since I got hooked onto LTL I started searching for the future tracks of the story or past story of LTL on the internet and came across this wonderful IF LTL forum! Started reading the posts on this forum religiously and before I knew I fell in love with this forum as much as I did LTL! LTL forum is the liveliest!

For the past 8-9 months from a silent reader I became a member who started commenting on the posts too and here I am starting this thread for the first time! This forum has given me such a lot in the past few months! New friends! Intelligent and analytical forum members that I got to know through their write-ups. Lovely fan fiction which said a lot about these budding writers, daily updates, chitchats and what not! Who can forget Anu's legendary daily updates? KavitaDR's amazing analytical posts which always made me think is she a psychoanalyst? How can she really peep into the minds of these onscreen characters so well?! Amazing, wasn't it? How can I forget Shilpita and Lizdarcy's poetic, soulful writing? They being such great readers of literature reminded me of what I am missing in life! For that matter every fan fiction writer was not just inspired by LTL but became such inspirational writers themselves! Hats off to all of you!! Can't forget some of the fan fictions and I feel so bad that eventually with LTL losing its viewership, forum will soon become deserted and the stories which inspired us, entertained us will stop flowing'.

As the rumors of MR leaving LTL started floating around, the mood on our beloved forum changed and gloom descended over it. No amount of fan fictions, VMs and tidbits about the show and the forum now interest me. Things are never going to be the same' the enjoyment is gone.. the more we are analyzing the more the inevitability of doom is setting in'.

I know life has to go on'' but the heart is getting heavier' as I prepare mentally for LTL shutdown and not wanting to visit forum anymore.. may be I am saying too much or way too ahead of times but this warm cozy friendly forum will soon lose its charm like LTL is about to'. I know things will never be the same ever again''.

Still hoping against hope that our efforts to restore lost glory of LTL and bringing back Mishal to stay till the end, don't go waste' If this miracle happens then I will be the first one to jump back on this forum!!! That is the day I am eagerly and optimistically waiting for!!

Love you all! Take care.
Mozart66

Hope this miracle really happens..........That is the day I m eagery waiting for..........all of us will be on cloud nine ...........sure we can visit our forum frm there tooooo........
HOPE HOPE TILL WE ACHIEVE..........and TRY TRY TILL WE SUCCEED...........BAPPA PE BHAROSA RAKHO................