Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

why arpi/avi

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
''love is mesmerising''
During the last epi,my mother says 'why rv is doing all that nonsence with arpi'it gave me reason to think,why arpi.here somthing what i analyse:
1.when rv first get interacted with avita,he realised that avi has hot tamperature,rustic n goons image,on other hand in pol.station he find arpi pleaing in his feet for time to reform her husband(find them unmatched)
2.in forest,he spread the trap for avita n arpi was almost traped in it(as he was expecting)but when she shot him in chest witout hesitation,it was a big shock for him.that's why when he was in hospital he gived a false statement,with the intenstion to seprate them by finishing avi.
3.when he realised he can't harm avi directly he decided to hit him their where it hurts most ,at his heart his beloved,his strenth'arpita,who is everything for him.
4. By arresting arpi he got what he want .he can hurt both at the same time,he is jelous of avi as deramy says,for heaving everything,love,respect,home ,family,top on all that a beloved,wife,who can do every thing for him.

Inspite of all this he thinks he can seperat arpi from avi either by beating her to hate to b wife of avi or by humilating her.so i think its all his ego which can't resis ther love n devotion for each othe.
It was a long one sorry for that.
Plz give ur views ,.critisism ,most welcom.

Edited by joliefille - 08 January 2011 at 6:20am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy--Lalz--komalSinghVistaatalkie14Sidda8Dreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priyachatterbox

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
well said jollie
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
she is wrong in her thinking.
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

All your points make absolute sense, JollieClapStar.........very insightful postThumbs Up. There is no doubt now that part of RV's motivation to do what he is doing is jealousy and the desire to separate Avita.

Thanks for sharing your viewsSmile

Vista

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefille

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
thanx visita di,n danno ur words of approvals matter alot for me.n ozzy i will think why i sound u wrong may b i can't convey my thoughts in suffecient way.well thanx again di Embarrassed
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Hi Jolie,

Great post.Smile

Why Arpi/AvI?...jealousy and hatred. The need to separate them and pay them for daring to shoot him and leave for dead. Now he is taking it a step further...his soul has been corrupted, he enjoys the torment he is dishing out...it is giving him a sense of power and he is loving it!....His next plan is to get rid of Avdesh and basically step into his 'shoes'....DeadAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyjoliefilleSidda8talkie14chatterbox

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Jollie, I agree with your post that RV is overpowered with a sense of jealous for a nomal lifestyle that a gunda is capable of having. Again and again, he is surprised at how dedicated and devoted of a wife Arpi is for Avi. He knows that Avi's weakest point is Arpi and thus he keeps taking a strike at her to rage Avi and make him go against Arpi's promise. At somepoint, his jealousy over Avita's relationship has given him an obsession and he also wants to receive the same love that Avi has. RV is a great egoist and I know that some men (not all) plan to seek revenge on females that dared to go against them. Some men can't tolerate that a woman is capable of overpowering them and deep down RV might feel insulted for being taking down by a woman. Arpi had not only shot him but taken away his dignity because a man doesn't like to lose to a woman. If have an older bro and father and so I know how dominate they perceive themselves over women. The best way that RV can get Arpi for this dishonur is by splitting her from her love and then forcing her to accept him instead. He would then make things right (in his perspective) by making ground rules for Arpi and controlling her. Also, RV would like to insult Avi by taking his girl because no man can tolerate that. But he would clearly get Ravana end for taking Sita, when Rama came as an aveging force and killed him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyjoliefillechatterbox

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
thanx sidda n dreamy for agreeing with me, n today's epi just empowered my disgust for rv,the hipocrate,sadist,egoist burocrate,hav u seen the way he justified his action in front of shikha by saying 'thats my job'even shika juged him right at first intraction n in police station,he got pleasure when ammaji fell at his feet for arpi.but a tight slap was on his face when arpi says don't do it ammaji,i m fine ,'humen kuch nahi hua'.hav u seen how he asks arpi 'so ur fine,tumhe to hum baad me dekhte hai'how ******* just can't find the words which i can use here,just want to see rv in measurable condition. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index