India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

The JOURNEY of TWO souls.. <3

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

He started his Journey as an Absolute Play Boy.. Cool  The one for whom Love meant Flowers, chocolates, dates and Babes.. Cool LOL

God knew that this boy who apparently  behaved as the cool dude of the College, possesses a heart of GOLD.. Heart  Who is as much vulnerable from inside that it can get broken by the tiniest harshness of life.. Ouch  He did not want this Beautiful soul to wander like this in search of his better half,.. Embarrassed So He listened the voice of Samrat's soul and understood that now its time for the encounter of these two beautiful souls and accomplish their journey of life together.. Experiencing every thick and thin of life together.. Embarrassed

God sent the other half of Samrat's soul as Gunjan Bhushan.. Embarrassed  Little did they both know that they are DESTINED to be together but then they MET...

God made them both experience the REAL SIDES of one another..  EmbarrassedHe let them discover each other.. Embarrassed   They became friends... As they shared a lovely bond of TRUST with each other.. Embarrassed  Which had the power to cross each and every barrier of fate.. Embarrassed  She trusted him during Talent Parade.. Submitting herselfto his lessons..  LOL  And he in return, let her take over him completely.. Embarrassed 

Slowly and steadily.. As their souls started getting fond of each other.. Embarrassed They experienced a STRANGE yet Familiar attraction for each other... Embarrassed A strong feeling of Longing and to be loved by someone, took over them.. Embarrassed  Though it was Gunjan to realize that first because Samrat was a little unknown about the matters of heart in whih he claimed to be a Guru.. LOL Blushing But finally, their chords of heart met and they Became Sajan. Embarrassed Two incomplete and innocent souls celebrated their union as God finally Gave Samrat-- His Better Half.. Day Dreaming  Heart

Then fate played its evil game and separated these two souls from each other.... Ouch  These two souls still did not lose their connection... Embarrassed  She cried when it rained and yearned for him.. Ouch  And he tried to finish his so-called life once and for all because For him.. Their existed No Samrat without Gunjan.. Ouch  But God knew that it was just a hard test for these two souls.. Embarrassed A Test of THEIR  love..  Embarrassed

They met again as they were
destined to be.. Embarrassed

He regained his his TRUST in DESTINY... Embarrassed And made countless efforts to make her love him again.. Embarrassed  She stated that she HATED him... But Samrat knew that in her HATE lies a never ending river of Love.. Embarrassed  He stood by her as her supprt when she was emotionally low because of her sister.. Embarrassed  Gave her the needed confidence and Friendship in return for her rude and harsh behaviour.. Embarrassed  Showered her with Love.. Heart 

And God new that how long can she resist that absolute PURITY and Innocence of heart.. ? Whose owner was Samrat.. Embarrassed  And finally they TALKED... Cleared their mis understandings. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  And then  Shared their pain, insecurities like they never did in those 3 years.. And then with the blessings of God... They Became ONE... Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming   And here God completed this Beauutiful journey of Mr Samrat Shergill's soul and gave him his better half i.e Gunjan.. Embarrassed

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 08 January 2011 at 6:55am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shipra_reshu_sonammohit_rockstarmjhtian94-BlueSwitch-Komal_ChaudharyyasriSIZZZLER1gunjan7HealMeForeverXDevilsDesireXGulaabiAakhein.soniasharmin89XSilentWishesXShafoo.MohitzPari.Malikaaashizinragzz..Jane..

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Ok i dunno if i made sense but just wanted to write this soo badly.. LOL Beacuse for me.. Sajan are absolutely made in Heaven.. Approve  Day Dreaming  And the fact that i spent one hour making this post... Ermm  LOL  So replies would ne appreciated... LOL Hug  Love you all... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshu_sonamXSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
resBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

resBlushing

Nishu i changed my idea..... ROFL  Made it Sajan's topic.. Day Dreaming LOL  Cuz when i started writing.. Day Dreaming  It all started coming straight from my heart.. ShockedDay Dreaming  Helpless creature i am i tell u.. LOL Ermm

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

resBlushing

Nishu i changed my idea..... ROFL  Made it Sajan's topic.. Day Dreaming LOL  Cuz when i started writing.. Day Dreaming  It all started coming straight from my heart.. ShockedDay Dreaming  Helpless creature i am i tell u.. LOL Ermm

I can see that ROFL you are helpless! LOL
I missed a topic on samrat Shocked D'oh

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

resBlushing

Its soo hard to write a whole topic without mentioning my Gunjan.. Ermm  Broken Heart  ROFL

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

resBlushing

Its soo hard to write a whole topic without mentioning my Gunjan.. Ermm  Broken Heart  ROFL

Its soo hard to write a whole topic without mentioning MY samrat ROFL Blushing

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
MY Samrat... Angry  Security.. Angry ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
In ur dreams gal.. Cool  LOL Wink Bw no comments in my topic.. *sighs* Unhappy

XSilentWishesX

Go to top