Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE A-A ARE FOOLISH IN THE EXTREME (Page 3)

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by fats30

@ liv2laugh sorry i beg to differ my question is whether parallel track mean another love story? cant parallel track be develop without having a love track?? 

having maaneet in show majority will be having difficulty to accept them if they give more screen space is given.

my pov is that instead of concentrating on another lovetrack cvs must develop strong story with dev  nt vicky sammera or bring in geet family.

I agree so many things can be done without parallel love tracks & that AA:

Like you said Vicky, so many things as why he left the house, where he was and in future his character could have had a love track.

The Sameera question has to be addressed and that itself could add another dimension

Geet's family and they reaction to the present scenario the family reunion would be excellent.

There are so many unanswered questions about Dev's mother & sis, what happened to Dev & Meera, where is Sasha, how will NT & Dev be punished, will Geet finally get justice

And one cannot dismiss Adi & Pinky they played vital roles in Maaneet's  lives & they are such great characters and good actors lots of things can be done with them.

Then we have the comic relief in the form of Romeo, Manisha & Pandey, they can act as fillers

When all these existent characters and tracks were used to their full potential then the CV's could have thought of introducing other new characters and tracks. 

Well atleast that's my POV and the consensus of most of the other Maaneet fans.

And I agree there was no justification for name calling, everyone is entitled to their POV without bashing someone else, that's plain rude 

Clap Clap Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctdrdee142

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE.Smile
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Like you said Vicky, so many things as why he left the house, where he was and in future his character could have had a love track.

The Sameera question has to be addressed and that itself could add another dimension

Geet's family and they reaction to the present scenario the family reunion would be excellent.

There are so many unanswered questions about Dev's mother & sis, what happened to Dev & Meera, where is Sasha, how will NT & Dev be punished, will Geet finally get justice

And one cannot dismiss Adi & Pinky they played vital roles in Maaneet's  lives & they are such great characters and good actors lots of things can be done with them.

Then we have the comic relief in the form of Romeo, Manisha & Pandey, they can act as fillers

When all these existent characters and tracks were used to their full potential then the CV's could have thought of introducing other new characters and tracks. 

And I agree there was no justification for name calling, everyone is entitled to their POV without bashing someone else, that's plain rude 
[/QUOTE]
i agree with the above...we have never been against parallel tracks...in fact we have suggested them...when rajji was shown in the rasika rathore scene there were posts reg why future tracks could not include rajji...and we have welcomed all cameos be it pari, demello...in fact all their roles could have been explored more...the demellos exit were so sudden we did not even know they had exited...and pari how beautifully she played out the role given to her....and dev-meera track should have been developed..abruptly leaving them there is not acceptable...she is geet's friend who helped her when she was homeless and geet just forgets her during her marriage...even deepavali party meera comes, but where is she now???if the actors playing dev and meera have left for other serials, replace them....their track is so vital to the show...and sasha, find another sasha...just dont leave gaping walls...and what about pinky's dad...a man so considerate to geet she even compares him and her daarji and finds him sweet...and why geet is not visiting him or inviting him for the marriage...adi and pinky, we have been crying hoarse, we want a track with them, but no one listens to us...and then they bring an illogical sister out of the air....that illogical track cost the serial many viewers....a sis whose not one photo is in a house where the photos r there in all walls including the living room wall...where was she when nt was standing looking at those photos and commenting on them???and dev's mom and sis kamya, where r they???so many untied ends and instead of tying them up, they go and create a sis out of the blue for maan...these r the things unacceptable to us and that is why the trps r dropping bcoz of this AA track...and for a dream wedding as they r advertising they r showing more of these AA and less of maaneet???all other times r okay, but the marriage time at least they should concentrate on maaneet and let us enjoy the marriage in peace...we have waited for so long for this and fought with so many ppl for this!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoct

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

i agree with the above...we have never been against parallel tracks...in fact we have suggested them...when rajji was shown in the rasika rathore scene there were posts reg why future tracks could not include rajji...and we have welcomed all cameos be it pari, demello...in fact all their roles could have been explored more...the demellos exit were so sudden we did not even know they had exited...and pari how beautifully she played out the role given to her....and dev-meera track should have been developed..abruptly leaving them there is not acceptable...she is geet's friend who helped her when she was homeless and geet just forgets her during her marriage...even deepavali party meera comes, but where is she now???if the actors playing dev and meera have left for other serials, replace them....their track is so vital to the show...and sasha, find another sasha...just dont leave gaping walls...and what about pinky's dad...a man so considerate to geet she even compares him and her daarji and finds him sweet...and why geet is not visiting him or inviting him for the marriage...adi and pinky, we have been crying hoarse, we want a track with them, but no one listens to us...and then they bring an illogical sister out of the air....that illogical track cost the serial many viewers....a sis whose not one photo is in a house where the photos r there in all walls including the living room wall...where was she when nt was standing looking at those photos and commenting on them???and dev's mom and sis kamya, where r they???so many untied ends and instead of tying them up, they go and create a sis out of the blue for maan...these r the things unacceptable to us and that is why the trps r dropping bcoz of this AA track...and for a dream wedding as they r advertising they r showing more of these AA and less of maaneet???all other times r okay, but the marriage time at least they should concentrate on maaneet and let us enjoy the marriage in peace...we have waited for so long for this and fought with so many ppl for this!!!!

[/QUOTE]

i made quit post because cvs have left many loop holes in show which really disappointed many, trp is proof. many shifted to others  show without even telling cvs their mistake. i really dont want further fall in trp but why they are testing our limits.
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cxw1065

Anyone who wants to blackmail the CVs shuld stop watching

It is vital that every show develops and grows-- to say that all you want is for GC and DD to exhaust themselves, to be worked to the bone and to hav no one to share the burden is selfish in the extreme

To want the show to show only maaneet is shortsighted in the extreme

To those who say adi/pinky/rommeo etc can be developed - this is also foolish- they are obviously sidekicks, and the show needs parallel leads not only to share GC/DDs burden, but also to give them more people to play off, to play against

Can you not anticipate amazing maan/arjun face-offs, maan iighting annie's desire to marry arjun, annies geart break when arjuns reality is revealed, geets dilemma-- to support annie or maan, nayantaras return and further manipulkation of arjun- even possibly a burgeoning bhabi-devar type relationship devloping between geet and arjun- this would surely be tested by nt's return

To continue and not become a saas-bahu show, to aviod having to watch maaneet break up/makeup repeatedly-- THE SHOW MUST DEVELOP!!!!!

Just because you don't agree with other people's opinions doesn't mean that you can belittle them by calling them foolish!!

In Annie's case, Annie came out of the blue. There was no prior build up to this storyline. Additionally, the actress lacks in the performance department!!

Meera and Dev would have made a better storyline!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctDancinFirefliesmandu

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
The problem with this track is two fold...as far as NE is concerned

1)Where did NE come from...did she fall from the tree, where was she all this while?Give her a background...viewers knew about the 3 Khurana brothers, Macho Maan, Dastard Dev and Vanishing Vicky.
They didn't know about Nonexistent NELOL So obviously viewers are having a tough time accepting her.

2)The actress, she just can't do justice to the role.People may have taken to the character if the actress was good....sad though it is, she just can't emote(I can use harsher words here...but I'll refrain with great difficulty)LOL

And TM please don't use words like foolish etc...just because someone else's POV is different from yours does not make them foolish....it just makes them different. Peace peopleHug

Edited by Geekgod - 08 January 2011 at 8:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctDancinFirefliesmanduArwen.shaliutopia88

Go to top