Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE A-A ARE FOOLISH IN THE EXTREME (Page 2)

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fats30

@ liv2laugh plz tell me whether NES and NEB is logical trackLOL

Yes the track itself though cliched Dead has possibilities......bankrupty plotting ke idea mein dumm hai but the question is can these people execute it well or will they botch it up as usual TongueROFLROFLROFL. My money is on the latter ROFLROFLROFL.

But imagine a scenario where Arjun uses Annie. He falls in love with her and she find out that he is here with bad intentions. He loses her because she tells him that she can never be on the side of what is wrong Big smile ........and he is stuck at crossroads. Wink

But the crux of the track is the root of  the problem .......no one knows where NES came from ROFL ROFL ROFL

NEB phir bhi teek hai because he was in Canada and they may not have seen him ROFL

This is what I said logic LOL LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30Geekgod-sumaiya-Arwen.

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged

@arwen as i have understand geet viewers developing another love track is just a wastage of time and energy first they didnt accept dev meera then except devils majority against yash meera and  now AA.

as long as maaneet are there in show its useless to develop another jodi, cvs better concentrate on other tracks with specially dev with nt vicky and sameera

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manduGeekgodliv2laugh

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
@live2laugh i wish they keep arjun character grey and not making him love sick puppDead

manduGeekgodliv2laugh

DancinFireflies Senior Member
DancinFireflies
DancinFireflies

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@tm... we dont have problem with AA as a pair we have a problem with the actress playing the role of anwesha.... SHE IS A TERRIBLE ACTRESS... every scene falls flat with her mere presense.... she cant act... piyush is ok..... he is doing a relatively good job but cuz of NM we cant tolerate AA track... if they change the actress we dont have any problem with the track......

-sumaiya-Geekgodliv2laugh

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
The problem here is the fact that the  foundation for the character of Annie wasn't laid out AT ALL...considering she's supposed to be the sister of one of the main lead her whole existence is put to question....It wouldn't be so hard to digest if she was introduced as a cousin but his sister?Confused....I've been waiting for the entry of Vicky and instead we get a sister who didn't even exist until her sudden entry a month back......what makes it even worse is the fact that the actress portraying Annie's character can't act for peanuts and whenever she's on screen her presence leaves a lot to be desired....Saying that I have no problems whatsoever with Arjun, his is a character that has many dimensions that can be explored by the CVs if they play their cards right

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesmanduVJ-LNMDJdrdee142Geekgodutopia88liv2laugh

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fats30

@ liv2laugh sorry i beg to differ my question is whether parallel track mean another love story? cant parallel track be develop without having a love track?? 

having maaneet in show majority will be having difficulty to accept them if they give more screen space is given.

my pov is that instead of concentrating on another lovetrack cvs must develop strong story with dev  nt vicky sammera or bring in geet family.

I agree so many things can be done without parallel love tracks & that AA:

Like you said Vicky, so many things as why he left the house, where he was and in future his character could have had a love track.

The Sameera question has to be addressed and that itself could add another dimension

Geet's family and they reaction to the present scenario the family reunion would be excellent.

There are so many unanswered questions about Dev's mother & sis, what happened to Dev & Meera, where is Sasha, how will NT & Dev be punished, will Geet finally get justice

And one cannot dismiss Adi & Pinky they played vital roles in Maaneet's  lives & they are such great characters and good actors lots of things can be done with them.

Then we have the comic relief in the form of Romeo, Manisha & Pandey, they can act as fillers

When all these existent characters and tracks were used to their full potential then the CV's could have thought of introducing other new characters and tracks. 

Well atleast that's my POV and the consensus of most of the other Maaneet fans.

And I agree there was no justification for name calling, everyone is entitled to their POV without bashing someone else, that's plain rude 

manduGeekgodArwen.

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sum-

The problem here is the fact that the  foundation for the character of Annie wasn't laid out AT ALL...considering she's supposed to be the sister of one of the main lead her whole existence is put to question....It wouldn't be so hard to digest if she was introduced as a cousin but his sister?Confused....I've been waiting for the entry of Vicky and instead we get a sister who didn't even exist until her sudden entry a month back......what makes it even worse is the fact that the actress portraying Annie's character can't act for peanuts and whenever she's on screen her presence leaves a lot to be desired....Saying that I have no problems whatsoever with Arjun, his is a character that has many dimensions that can be explored by the CVs if they play their cards right

I totally agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manduYasmeen786

Go to top