PEOPLE WHO DISIKE A-A ARE FOOLISH IN THE EXTREME

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
 anyone who wants to blackmail the CVs shuld stop watching

It is vital that every show develops and grows-- to say that all you want is for GC and DD to exhaust themselves, to be worked to the bone and to hav no one to share the burden is selfish in the extreme

To want the show to show only maaneet is shortsighted in the extreme

To those who say adi/pinky/rommeo etc can be developed - this is also foolish- they are obviously sidekicks, and the show needs parallel leads not only to share GC/DDs burden, but also to give them more people to play off, to play against

Can you not anticipate amazing maan/arjun face-offs, maan iighting annie's desire to marry arjun, annies geart break when arjuns reality is revealed, geets dilemma-- to support annie or maan, nayantaras return and further manipulkation of arjun- even possibly a burgeoning bhabi-devar type relationship devloping between geet and arjun- this would surely be tested by nt's return

To continue and not become a saas-bahu show, to aviod having to watch maaneet break up/makeup repeatedly-- THE SHOW MUST DEVELOP!!!!!

it is not about the characters the viewers are irritated. It is only about the actors.Moreover people are not that patient to watch for future tracks. if they don't like any part they will simply change the channel and the result is low trp's. The question is annie was non- existent before 1 month. That' why no one is showing interest in their track . When logic is out the viewers get irritated and that is what happeninf with GHSP these days
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

it is not about the characters the viewers are irritated. It is only about the actors.Moreover people are not that patient to watch for future tracks. if they don't like any part they will simply change the channel and the result is low trp's. The question is annie was non- existent before 1 month. That' why no one is showing interest in their track . When logic is out the viewers get irritated and that is what happeninf with GHSP these days

i totally agree, my pov is that after seeing so many negative posts if viewers(majority )dont want them then instead of bringing down trp they better come up with original track with dev nt vicky
The problem here is the fact that the  foundation for the character of Annie wasn't laid out AT ALL...considering she's supposed to be the sister of one of the main lead her whole existence is put to question....It wouldn't be so hard to digest if she was introduced as a cousin but his sister?😕....I've been waiting for the entry of Vicky and instead we get a sister who didn't even exist until her sudden entry a month back......what makes it even worse is the fact that the actress portraying Annie's character can't act for peanuts and whenever she's on screen her presence leaves a lot to be desired....Saying that I have no problems whatsoever with Arjun, his is a character that has many dimensions that can be explored by the CVs if they play their cards right
Edited by -sum- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cxw1065

Let me start with your title -

PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE A-A ARE FOOLISH IN THE EXTREME

Please refrain from name calling. You are welcome to express your sentiments but in a nice and friendly way. This can be considered bashing. 😃

Anyone who wants to blackmail the CVs shuld stop watching

It is vital that every show develops and grows-- to say that all you want is for GC and DD to exhaust themselves, to be worked to the bone and to hav no one to share the burden is selfish in the extreme

To want the show to show only maaneet is shortsighted in the extreme

Agree with you completely in this respect but the question is should the show grow at the expense of quality? I am one of the people who have been screaming from the roof tops about the need to capable parallel leads. Please note the emphasis on the word capable because these people have to be able to attract the audience and keep the TRPs going. The guy playing Arjun, Piyush is good but my problems are with the girl playing Anvesha. SHE IS A TERRIBLE ACTRESS. She makes scenes fall flat because she cannot emote. Let me give you a classic example - the scene where Maan tells Annie what Dev did to Geet was rendered pedestrian because Madam was unable to emote.

To those who say adi/pinky/rommeo etc can be developed - this is also foolish- they are obviously sidekicks, and the show needs parallel leads not only to share GC/DDs burden, but also to give them more people to play off, to play against

Who say the Adi-Pinky track cannot be developed? There is lots of potential to use the office characters in a track where Arjun tries to bankrupt Maan. If you cannot see the possibilities, please do not assume that they are not there. Plus IMHO someone like Pinky or even the girl who plays Tasha is a much more competent performer than the girl who plays Annie. The guys playing Adi and Romeo are experienced actors and do a much better job than the guy playing Arjun. But Arjun is improving day by day. So I am fine with him but the girl playing Annie is not improving fast enough. Again it boils down to are you willing to compromise on quality.

Can you not anticipate amazing maan/arjun face-offs, maan iighting annie's desire to marry arjun, annies geart break when arjuns reality is revealed, geets dilemma-- to support annie or maan, nayantaras return and further manipulkation of arjun- even possibly a burgeoning bhabi-devar type relationship devloping between geet and arjun- this would surely be tested by nt's return

Sure I can anticipate all this and tell you that all these scenes sound great on paper but I want you to honestly and sincerely think whether the actress playing Annie can carry this off? She has destroyed many scenes because of her poor acting and all these are going to go the same way. I would love to watch this but they need to change the actress or send me to acting bootcamp. She needs to start emoting. 😡

To continue and not become a saas-bahu show, to aviod having to watch maaneet break up/makeup repeatedly-- THE SHOW MUST DEVELOP!!!!!

Agreed again. PLEASE NOTE PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS BECAUSE YOU CANNOT WATCH THE ACTRESS AND HENCE ARE COMPLAINING. CHANGE THE ACTRESS AND PEOPLE WILL BE FINE WITH THE TRACK. Let me give you an example. Suppose you get a mixie of your favorite brand and it stops working in 2 days. Do you decide not to buy the brand anymore? Nope you know the brand so you will go back to the shop and get it replaced or exchanged. We love Geet HSP and in order for the show to run the way you are saying they need to either replace the girl playing Annie or get her a crash course in acting. Else the TRPs of the show are doomed.

To summarize. We absolutely need CAPABLE parallel leads who can bond with the audience and increase the TRPs, but not ones who compromise the quality of the show and consequently can send the TRPs into a downward spiral just by appearing on the screen. I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH THE TRACK. I agree with your points on track development and how this will help the series. But you have to admit the actress is terrible and that is the root of the problem.
I think its not that we dont just  like Annie-Arjun,the main problem is that we dont like the actors potraying the characters..I find Arjun still fine,but the girl playing Anvesha is not good according to me..everytime their are A-A scenes,I have no choice but to change the channel,so I dont agree with your calling people who dislike A-A as foolish..everyone is bound to have their own opinions but nobody has the right to call others foolish just because they hold a different opinion!!

Even me too i have no problem with Arjun and Annie as a character but the actor who play Annies is very irritating, i would like to see AA scenes if it was a different actor other than the present one.