Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A historic figure is walking around n no1 notices (Page 2)

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dsntmatter

Methelli is supposed to be an ancient well known Princess. Her beauty is replicated inch by inch in Piali Jaiswal and shocking no one notices this. I understand tht Misha and all dnt see the resemblance bt wht abt Protima? I mean isnt she a history teacher? Its sort of beyond reality. I mean its like Mahatma Gandhi walking around school and no one notices. 
All this we, the faithful viewers of PKYEK can absorb. There's no logic, no reasoning bt its okay we will overlook bt thn Abhay! For the love of sanity! Wht ws tht in the recent promo?!! Pia googled Methelli and found her and Abhay's picture?! A frickin picture?! And still nobody realises! (btw which site did she use? I myt find my dead relatives in there). And whts worse? Abhay is a well known guy in college! He's not one of those sideline nerds tht no one pays attention to. He is one of the popular kids, maybe fr the wrong reasons bt he is popular and yet no one notices. I know tht its a serial with and reality should nt be expected bt wht abt sensibility? Seriously they need to think before they write down a script.

All sorts of agreements and disagreements are welcomed bt please keep emotional blackmail/torture to the very least. And since its  serial, I dnt think anybody wud take it personally, or atleast I hope nt. 
lmfaoLOL yeah right you can find them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dsntmatter

Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@TM: Maybe because most people reacted instantly when the promo came out and now, the matter has cooled down? And I don't appreciate sarcasm, thank you. Anyhow, it was my duty to inform and I've done that. Rest is up to you,

Dude... Im nt sarcastic... It ws fr real. U kept saying tht Abhiya scenes have become less in content... In the last week there ws alot of AbhIya..... I dnt understand hw u gt offended there?
BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Maithli is a princess in 18th century and moreover she wasnt princess of a huge country .she was princess but just of pandel region.And its impossible to get all sort of info i our textbooks wer evry yr some sort of topic is selected out of syllabus.LOL and if textbooks start giving info abt princess of all region ,we wud finish our one academic year in 5875875857 yrsLOL and evn if think ,the info abt maithli is given in textbook bcos she was a princess of region near to the skool,a picture of her cant b expectedBig smile

and i hope u cant figure any emotional atyachar in it.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.:.MONA.:.

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
and guys pls note,
use the topic for a healthy discussion rather than being sarcastic and going against each other.verbal conflict can also lead to WL isued by higher DT. pleaese try to talk in friendly manner as far it is possible. Bcos we r here to discuss and not fightBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.:.MONA.:.--sanchita--..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
^^I agree with tanu , we all are here to discuss and not to fight , so please be free enough to write your views and opinions in a rather satisfying manner.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.:.MONA.:.

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I just wish that the creative team shows Abhay and Piya close to each other as a couple ASAP. I wouldn't even mind if it's shown that Abhay find's out that Danish was behind the jungle kidnapping of tracker and the  attack on  Piya in the fort and decides that enough is enough the only way to protect Piya is the to be by her side at all times and the only way to do this is to marry her and Abhay actually marries Piya.I would also like to see the look on Kabir's and T's face when they see Abhayand Piya walk into their classroom as husband and wife.

Edited by VladDracula - 08 January 2011 at 11:45am
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
so true
.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
I agree with Poco n daffodils.duduBig smile

Edited by rkmnsg - 08 January 2011 at 4:29pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index