India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A historic figure is walking around n no1 notices

Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Methelli is supposed to be an ancient well known Princess. Her beauty is replicated inch by inch in Piali Jaiswal and shocking no one notices this. I understand tht Misha and all dnt see the resemblance bt wht abt Protima? I mean isnt she a history teacher? Its sort of beyond reality. I mean its like Mahatma Gandhi walking around school and no one notices. 
All this we, the faithful viewers of PKYEK can absorb. There's no logic, no reasoning bt its okay we will overlook bt thn Abhay! For the love of sanity! Wht ws tht in the recent promo?!! Pia googled Methelli and found her and Abhay's picture?! A frickin picture?! And still nobody realises! (btw which site did she use? I myt find my dead relatives in there). And whts worse? Abhay is a well known guy in college! He's not one of those sideline nerds tht no one pays attention to. He is one of the popular kids, maybe fr the wrong reasons bt he is popular and yet no one notices. I know tht its a serial with and reality should nt be expected bt wht abt sensibility? Seriously they need to think before they write down a script.

All sorts of agreements and disagreements are welcomed bt please keep emotional blackmail/torture to the very least. And since its  serial, I dnt think anybody wud take it personally, or atleast I hope nt. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

akr_jhljass6shahdevanshi9anjalianjaliPriyaThakurbloodlineaewameawnatashuAnu-Ananyashivani003Prinsesse.SuviMidnightMusingscarisma2music_l0ver036.PINK._Meena_

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Maithli and Abhay are not in history books. They are not a part of Mount College's history syllabus. Pandher Fort is a tourist spot which is hardly frequented as clearly shown in the sad condition of the palace. The guide told stories that i hear when i visit Amer fort of Jaipur. Do i see any paintings or descriptions of royals? No. Do i come back to Bombay and google them? No. Because it doesn't matter to me. Same holds true for those visiting students. Infact , none of them even ventured near Maithli's portrait. 

Kabir also said that he has only 'heard' about Maithli. The creatives never established that any of the characters has ever seen Maithli's portrait. And no student has bothered to google her or find out about her. 

For example: In Punjab, India , the royal family of Kapurthala is very famous. Fine. i have heard about them and their property but i cannot identify any prince or princess because i have nothing to do with them. But if i google up any one of them , i will find info on them. Same holds true here. Maithli was some princess but only Piya is hunting her down. 

Edited by Pocahontas - 08 January 2011 at 6:12am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

fowziajass6swathi.raoanjalianjalimonsoonlovesups2222naj7mi-neepearlnatashureepicheepAnu-Ananyamanjha-Doppelganger-shivani003RitzieMidnightMusingsnami2811--sanchita--.:.MONA.:..PINK..Jane..romaila

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I am totally agree with poco. She told my mind. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mi-neepearl

Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Maithli and Abhay are not in history books. They are not a part of Mount College's history syllabus. Pandher Fort is a tourist spot which is hardly frequented as clearly shown in the sad condition of the palaces. The guide told stories that i hear when i visit Amer fort of Jaipur. Do i see any paintings or descriptions of royals? No. Do i come back to Bombay and google them? No. Because it doesn't matter to me. Same holds true for those visiting students. Infact , none of them even ventured near Maithli's portrait. 

Kabir also said that he has only 'heard' about Maithli. The creatives never established that any of the characters has ever seen Maithli's portrait. And no student has bothered to google her or find out about her. 

For example: In Punjab, India , the royal family of Kapurthala is very famous. Fine. i have heard about them and their property but i cannot identify any prince or princess because i have nothing to do with them. But if i google up any one of them , i will find info on them. Same holds true here. Maithli was some princess but only Piya is hunting her down. 

If u read my post I have nt targeted Kabir,Misha, etc. Maithelli has her pics on a website alongside Abhay. She is dead. Her living frend is on the college premises. And the Punjabi family u talked abt... fine ur nt interested bt thn u go to a fort and dnt see a painting of the person tht owned the place? I have seen antiques so in my opinion tht portrait of Meithelli ws in pretty good shape and the guide talked abt everything bt the painting? All these details were nt in my post bt now tht u are emphasizing I thought of stating my point clearly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Ananyashivani003TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dsntmatter

Maithli and Abhay are not in history books. They are not a part of Mount College's history syllabus. Pandher Fort is a tourist spot which is hardly frequented as clearly shown in the sad condition of the palaces. The guide told stories that i hear when i visit Amer fort of Jaipur. Do i see any paintings or descriptions of royals? No. Do i come back to Bombay and google them? No. Because it doesn't matter to me. Same holds true for those visiting students. Infact , none of them even ventured near Maithli's portrait. 

If u read my post I have nt targeted Kabir,Misha, etc. Maithelli has her pics on a website alongside Abhay. She is dead. Her living frend is on the college premises. And the Punjabi family u talked abt... fine ur nt interested bt thn u go to a fort and dnt see a painting of the person tht owned the place? I have seen antiques so in my opinion tht portrait of Meithelli ws in pretty good shape and the guide talked abt everything bt the painting? All these details were nt in my post bt now tht u are emphasizing I thought of stating my point clearly.

Living friend as in Abhay Raichand? Only we ,as the audience know that Abhay was Maithli's friend. How is the college or friends supposed to know unless they find out about Maithli like Piya is shown doing in the promo? 

Secondly, i will find well-maintained paintings and portraits of royal families if the historical palace is well-maintained. Here, Pandher fort was in ruins and that sketch of Maithli was shown by the creatives in a corner where nobody went except Piya for obvious reasons as she is the heroine. 

Your opinion is right - Maithli's portrait is perfect and that is why Piya is going mad over it. But the point remains where it was. Nobody saw it except Piya. So, nobody knows what Maithli looks like except Abhay and Piya. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliDsntmatternaj7mi-neepearlRitzie.:.MONA.:.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Posts have already been made regarding this and enough discussion has already been done. Please avoid repeated topics. Thank youSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dsntmatter.:.MONA.:.

Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dsntmatter

Living friend as in Abhay Raichand? Only we ,as the audience know that Abhay was Maithli's friend. How is the college or friends supposed to know unless they find out about Maithli like Piya is shown doing in the promo? 

Secondly, i will find well-maintained paintings and portraits of royal families if the historical palace is well-maintained. Here, Pandher fort was in ruins and that sketch of Maithli was shown by the creatives in a corner where nobody went except Piya for obvious reasons as she is the heroine. 

Your opinion is right - Maithli's portrait is perfect and that is why Piya is going mad over it. But the point remains where it was. Nobody saw it except Piya. So, nobody knows what Maithli looks like except Abhay and Piya. 

bt Piya googled it.. and he found pics and yesthen again its a promo and it myt go differently in the serial.... nw I do disagree abt overlooking the painting bt then u hav ur POV and I have mine. Disgreed bt respected.
And Chill Out: I didnt see the topics!! Sorry! And PS: ur enjoying all ur Abhiya scenes? arent u?
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
@TM: Maybe because most people reacted instantly when the promo came out and now, the matter has cooled down? And I don't appreciate sarcasm, thank you. Anyhow, it was my duty to inform and I've done that. Rest is up to you,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Ananya.:.MONA.:.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index