India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

SHAMEFUL!!!!!!! (Page 8)

noodles IF-Rockerz
noodles
noodles

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Guys, lets not spread rumors which are uncertain. :) Also posting in all caps in against the IF rules as it is considered shouting on the net.

If it continues the topic has to be closed.

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
ek minute...what the heck is going on??? is Nikhil being replaced and Angad who??? and why is Nehal from KDM playing Ritesh when he has a role in PR??
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
@tani 91actually she herself confused whether angad or mahesh(nihaal) going to replace this means she tries to scare us saying no no you understand it i wont say that word.at somepoint she said his character going to end. bit confused but onething nikhil doing the negative character good so let ritesh be negative in the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
From last few days I am seeing that Ritesh's role has increased so much. The whole limelight is on him. So why will they replace him? I cant find any reason. 2ndly who is going to replace him angad or the other actor. Then u are saying there is 2nd target. Who is 2nd target? Tell specifically. From where did u get the news that Nikhil will be replaced.

P.S - Plz dont use caps. It against IF rule.
peehu.vg Newbie
peehu.vg
peehu.vg

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
HAHAHAAHA ...DATS SO FUNNY 

SINCE THE TYME VG HAS COME NOT ONLY WE HAVE GOT SO MANY FANTASTIC SCENES OF ANU AND TANI ... THE SHOW TRP WHICH HAD GONE DOWN TO 2 SOMETHING HAS COME TO 4 AND OUR TERE LIYE HAS BECOME NUMBER 1 ....... SO EVEN IF HE IS PLANNING TO CHANGE SOMEONE IS GOOD FOR THE SHOW ..... but who ever is writing this nonsense about vg u should knw we support him no matter wht ..... he left kis desh when they killed prem and he didnt agree with story line .....  and as for u being ad on the show.. i have spoken to an associate ... ads on the show of have no power or say in anything and they are just frustated and do things to only spoil image of people .... so pls stay out of this....... we will always support harshad and vg

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni95sonu0511

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
I simply don't see any logic in replacing nikhil as ritesh and why would any CV even think about doing it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni95-Riyal-.shona.mishti_17

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I just don't get what u are on aboutConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Riyal-

alisha_harshad IF-Rockerz
alisha_harshad
alisha_harshad

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by Soaps1

I simply don't see any logic in replacing nikhil as ritesh and why would any CV even think about doing it
nadia dun fry ur veja plzz LOLLOLLOL
Tht person doesn't even know wht he is talking abt.. he thinks mahesh is like angad :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index