Tere Liye

SHAMEFUL!!!!!!! - Page 4

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah sita......just take deep breaths and repeat what nads said......all will be well.....😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Topicmaker

I dont understand a word of what u are trying to explain..🤔 U are so confused yourself..😲 Please be specific ya.. Tere Liye was always about Anurag n Taani.. And Ritesh is just a supporting character who has turned negative, so whether he remains in the show or not is of NO concern for us.. We dont watch this show for Ritesh and if u do, this is not the place to ask anything.. Your demands are falling on deaf ears....You better write in to the creatives of the show..
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What i don't understand is how can people get confused over the fact that Anuraag and Taani are the lead pair in this drama. 
i mean do people get confused over Manav and Archana being the lead in Pavitra Rishta? and i can go on and on about so many serials and movies as well. 

Do people not know the meaning of the words "Lead Pair" ? is that the reason? maybe 

Why they want to make a Villain the lead is beyond me. 

Why is it only in Tere Liye that this problem has come up? Fans of other Actors/Characters and Charachter Pairs (I will not mention names - that will only create more fights and drama 😉) should go to their respective fan clubs and forums and express themselves there instead of creating too much hype and getting themselves banned from this forum which is clearly full of us dedicated Taanu fans. 

at the end of the day all stories strive to convey only one message and that is "good" always wins at the end and in Tere Liye the "Good" is Taanu 

thank you ðŸ˜Š

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
anurag & taani r the lead pair as the TERE LIYE is their story
the selfless love of ANURAG-TAANI
u can very well see that even in the title montage of the show where HARSHAD-ANUPRIYA IN BLACK  r looking at each other
so ,obviously ANURAG-TAANI r the leads ,the hero -heroine of the show !!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
roshani this problem is with TL only because of certain reasons ... some people who wanted TL to be a flop and bashed hc AND apk left right and center but yet could not stop TL or Taanu from being a hit are now trying to make a lead out of ritesh so that Onu gets sidelined and they get the sadisitic pleasure they have been longing for so long 🥱🤔

sitakshii thumbnail

ritesh is the hero of the bashers of tere liye !!!

sushilchopra123 thumbnail

ANU-TANI ARE LEAD PAIR AND WIL ALWAYS REMAIN. I AM TALKING ABOUT WRONG DOINGS AGAINST TOP ACTORS. TRYING TO REPLACE THEM FOR NO REASON.. TRYING TO DO IT FOR PERSONAL REASONS!!! PLAYING AROUND WITH THE SERIAL!!! 

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sushilchopra123

ANU-TANI ARE LEAD PAIR AND WIL ALWAYS REMAIN. I AM TALKING ABOUT WRONG DOINGS AGAINST TOP ACTORS. TRYING TO REPLACE THEM FOR NO REASON.. TRYING TO DO IT FOR PERSONAL REASONS!!! PLAYING AROUND WITH THE SERIAL!!! 

Why do they want to replace nikhil? Either tell clearly else we can't help
sitakshii thumbnail
@ sushil  we got it
by the way hv u informed this to nikhil
if u havent then u shd
Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail

which new actor wud b playing ritesh then