Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushilchopra123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
AFTER NIKIL, THERE IS ANOTHER TARGET TOO. CREATIVE TRYING 2 GET NIKIL OUT FIRST AND WIL TRY TO GET THE OTHER ONE. IM DISGUSTED W*H THIS SO I THOT I SHOULD INFORM U GUYS BECOZ I KNOW SM OF YOU ARE GENUINE CREATIVE GUYS WHO RESPECT GOOD TALENT
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I simply don't see why they would replace him ... he fits the negative char of ritesh well ... so i dont think they are that dumb to replace him ... so don't worry
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what is right is that Onu taani ke pati hain.....as she said in the opening episode and they all better remember that!!!

so i see no reason to replace ritesh......he is doing his job fine....and this is anuraag and taani's story.......
Edited by KDHMDfan - 13 years ago
@ANNU I AM NOT FROM TL TEAM,I AM FROM YOUR TEAM WHO HS THE GUTS TO ATLEAST INFORM YOU ALL ABOUT THE BULLSHITTT. AND THE ONE WHO HAS TOLD ME ALL THIS IS THE SECOND ACTOR WHO KNOWS HE WILL BE ON THE HITLIST AFTER NIKIL
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what this means  angad replacing ritesh means is ritesh turning positve???? what happens to my anurag
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anuu2010

what this means  angad replacing ritesh means is ritesh turning positve???? what happens to my anurag

Onu tani key pati hien ... uska kia ho ga honeymoon aur kia  😍
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuu2010

anuu.....Onu taani ke pati hain.....bas!!!!!
soapsuds thumbnail
hi n5 nads.....once again
@MOHITROCKS... YOU SEEM ONE WITH INTEGRITY.U SHOULD FIGHT AGAINST THIS AND RATHER THAN LOGICAL ENDING YOU SHOULD STOP CREATIVE HEAD FROM PLAYING DIRTY AND LET GOOD ACTORS CONTINUE W*H THEIR WORK. IM CONCERNED ABOUT MY FRIEND WHO IS THE NEXT TARGET. BUT HONESTLY I HAVE WATCHED THE SERIAL AND NIKIL IS FAR SUPERIOR ACTOR THAN MY FRIEND AND OTHERS AND IT WIL BE THE WRONGEST THING FOR HIS CHARCETR TO BE REPLACED. HE SHOULDNT EVEN DIE... WHY SHUD HE?JUST BECOZ HE DOESNT ........ SHAMEFUL!!!!
iqralovespkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wht i dnt understaaand?? 😕