India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

SHAMEFUL!!!!!!!

sushilchopra123 Newbie
sushilchopra123
sushilchopra123

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

VIKAS GOOPTA AFTER ONE ACTOR'S LIFE! TRYING TO REMOVE BEST ACTOR NIKHIL ARYA TO PLAY UP HIS OWN FAVORITES. FIGHT AGAINST THIS. NIKHIL ARYA STILL DOESN;T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I AM PART OF THE PRODUCTION HOUSE BUT I AM HELPLESS AGAINST SUCH ILLEGAL AND SHAMEFUL ACT. SO YOU PEOPLE SHOULD DO SOMETHING IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS.I KNOW THIS SITE DOESNT WRITE ANYTHING AGAINST THEM BUT I WANT TO SEE IF YOU CAN GATHER THE GUTS THIS TIME AGAINST THIS WRONG ACT!

sushilchopra123 Newbie
sushilchopra123
sushilchopra123

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

FIGHT AGAINST THIS!

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Fight against what? Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushiiShaily.sonu0511-Doppelganger-Tani91-Hoor-Lubz.TaAnu

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
i never knew nikhil was the lead.....and i have been watching this show since the day it began!!! ROFLROFL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana-kayushiipravschillsLavenderCrystalShaily...yajnaseni..-Doppelganger-Osprisshowsonu0511kash4lifeIndigoBlues-Ramya-Lubz.TaAnuTani91-Hoor-.shona.SunShine_ASoaps1

sushilchopra123 Newbie
sushilchopra123
sushilchopra123

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

NOT LEAD BUT WHTEVER ROLE HE IS PLAYING HE IS PLAYING WELL. CREATIVE HEAD WANTS TO PLAY UP HIS BOYS SO HE IS TRYING TO GET SM ONE IN HIS PLACE MUCH AGAINST EVERYONE'S WISHES.WE AS PART OF THE TEAM ARE VERY UPSET BECOZ SUCH THINGS ARE BIZARRE. THE ACTOR IS UNAWARE AND BEHIND HIS BACK YOU ARE DOING SUCH MEAN THINGS.

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushilchopra123

NOT LEAD BUT WHTEVER ROLE HE IS PLAYING HE IS PLAYING WELL. CREATIVE HEAD WANTS TO PLAY UP HIS BOYS SO HE IS TRYING TO GET SM ONE IN HIS PLACE MUCH AGAINST EVERYONE'S WISHES.WE AS PART OF THE TEAM ARE VERY UPSET BECOZ SUCH THINGS ARE BIZARRE. THE ACTOR IS UNAWARE AND BEHIND HIS BACK YOU ARE DOING SUCH MEAN THINGS.

You mean nikhil is being replaced? Confused I highly doubt it to be true ... and who are VGs favorites that he wants to play up? 

And using caps is against forum rules

Edited by Soaps1 - 08 January 2011 at 6:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.Lubz.TaAnu

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
waise bhi i don't care what happens to ritesh (the character)....to me this show is abt anuraag and taani.....

and could you please not shout?

Edited by KDHMDfan - 08 January 2011 at 6:10am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pravschillsAmrita_18ayushiiShaily.OsprisshowLubz.TaAnuTani91-Hoor-.shona.

sushilchopra123 Newbie
sushilchopra123
sushilchopra123

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

@MOHITROCKS.. NIKIL I DONT EVEN KNOW BT I KNOW HE IS A GOOD ACTOR. BUT I KNOW WHOLE TEAM OF ACTORS N ALL YOUR TECHNICIAN COLLEAGUES WHO KNOW ABOUT THIS ARE VERY UPSET BECUSE THEY FEEL WHAT IS HAPENING IS WRONG. CHANNEL AGAINST THIS MOVE TOO BUT CREATIVE HEAD IS AT IT. EVERYONE DISILUSIONED WITH THE WRONG DOING AND EVEN CONTEMPLATING QUITING ONE BY ONE BECUSE IT IS NOT ABOUT ONE ACTOR NIKIL BUT ABOUT WHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index