Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Rahul tera kitna Range?

Poll Question: How do u prefer seeing Rahul in RBO?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [1.28%]
1 [1.28%]
0 [0.00%]
6 [7.69%]
46 [58.97%]
24 [30.77%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

diyajoshi12 Senior Member
diyajoshi12
diyajoshi12

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
guys last night i loved rahul in the scene with khanak and sam..... it was a very cute scene....  love to see him a little easy with sam...
Manish has shown a lot of range in his performance since his entry in RBO right from an angry young man to an intense lover to sam to an action hard faced hero to save khanak but with an element of sotness to a bad boy conspiring against shaan to take a revenge of his mothers's death.... and now last night a cute boy who came to meet sam and the date turning out to be a comic disaster.....
pick ur choice, how u like rahul and in what avatar? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehneji

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
hi!! I wasn't a Rasam fan but yesterday's epi was really awesome not just coz of kt..but also khanak-sam-rahul scene was hilarious....

I loved rahul with W*H expressionROFLROFLROFL
"ye kya ho raha hai" he was sucha cutie pie! all baffled and exasperatedROFLROFLROFLROFL
shammaa Groupbie
shammaa
shammaa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

hi!! I wasn't a Rasam fan but yesterday's epi was really awesome not just coz of kt..but also khanak-sam-rahul scene was hilarious....

I loved rahul with W*H expressionROFLROFLROFL
"ye kya ho raha hai" he was sucha cutie pie! all baffled and exasperatedROFL

thats so true.... rahul ke andar ka angry young man sam kahnak ke confusion mein bhaag gaya....ROFL.....  all of them acted very well..... and got to see one more variation in rahul's character....
but ill still vote for all of above minus the bad boy.... i dont want to see him as a bad boy.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I want the comic touch in Rahul....in his previous show also, there was a slightly pareshaan-with-his-wife thing abt him I liked....
prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I love Rahul in all kind of moods but after watching Rahul Sam Khanak scene in the cafe I have this craving to see more such scenes of Rahul in his lighter element....
hotchpotchRBO Goldie
hotchpotchRBO
hotchpotchRBO

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
intense but with a comic twist whenever he is with khanak.......
prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I love Rahul the way he is now with Jenny..... I loved him doing everybit bad good and ugly but he is the cutest now...... He is just too good an actor.... He Truely has a fantastic range of expressions.... And he looks soooooooooo cute.... I just love this hunk.... But only till he is with his shirt on.... Because when he removes his shirt..... I lust him.... Embarrassed
raina20 Newbie
raina20
raina20

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL lust him... same here.... manish is just too hot to be just loved... his body looked fab in episode yesterday without his shirt.... he is just too sexy and stylish..... 
and as we discuss that we forget that he is a brilliant actor.... his expressions compliment his mood beautifully and him acting drunk or waking up with a hangover were natural and perfect....  he definitely does justice to all his scenes......   

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index