Who is the real winner of hearts in your eyes?

Poll Question :

Who according to u is the winner as a human being?

Poll Choice
Shweta
Khali
Ashmit
Dolly
Sameer
Sara
Veena
Seema
Rahul
Aanchal
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

Sorry I couldnt add more names. Iam pretty sure I have added all the ones that should be in this list. I know Pooja, its Bunty Chor for u.....😛

Samir!!!! Definitely....... I liked Veena also but not as winner......
Shweta anyday n anytime for me since day1....

Shweta is most GENUINE contestant till date 4 me.....😎
Edited by neeshii - 13 years ago
Originally posted by samFan

Samir!!!! Definitely....... I liked Veena also but not as winner......

Nilu u liked Veena!😲😆

Ok ok to tell the truth her histrionics and croc tears and retarded name pronouncing style was entertaining😆

Minus the massaging for me..... dunno about the male viewers though😉
What the? So many ppl have voted already!!!!!!😲
I just started this poll like a few minutes ago😆
Looks like heaps of ppl have logged in to check out the official results. Damn I should go to bed. Its almost 2am here and its 9th Jan here already. Iam tired and sleepy.

I guess I will re-check tomorrow morning to know if Sam was present or not. It would be nice to see Sam n Neelam at the finale but I guess Iam hoping for too much. This Sandip Sickand guy better be a reliable source warna it wont take too much time for him to turn to sauce!

Nighty nyt guys.... or errrr good afternoon
Shweta
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
I voted for Sammy😳 

Broke up with Bunty (reason on fb )😆

Originally posted by shivani003

Nilu u liked Veena!😲😆

Ok ok to tell the truth her histrionics and croc tears and retarded name pronouncing style was entertaining😆

Minus the massaging for me..... dunno about the male viewers though😉

I liked her for she has some good qualities, primarily politeness, hard working (kapde dhona, cooking), histrionics yes.... I loved her  mirror talks and kaun mujhse shaadi karega thing... very funny and entertaining..... and over all she worked with her own mind instead of being influenced..... these qualities I liked.....  Croc tears.... I didnt feel ever her tears were croc tears but definitely very very dramatic..... and I loved her pronunciation...... very entertaining.... ASSSSHmit..... lol 

Massages did put me off..... Very irritating...... flirting with BB was funny..... but rest was very irritating n gross....

But Still she has a personality of her own...... she is intelligent...... that's what I liked but again I always wondered whr is all her intelligence gone when she behaves all gross.......  

She and Samir were the only people who caught my attention because both seemed polite and intelligent......  
Good night Shivani..... sleep well................. whoever wins.... the Real Winner will always be Samir Soni...............!!!