India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

12 FOOLPROOF ways to annoy ChandEena!

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Okay, so I am back with an another silly post, this time we are after ChaandEena's blood (LOL).I am not really very happy with this one, not as funny as I would liked it to be, so please gime your ideas too !

(Check out the ways to annoy Abhay before this one - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583949)
12 FOOLPROOF methods to annoy ChandEena -

1. Ask ChandEena if they save their neck move for the dance parties.

2. Say "Tsk tsk...You call yourselves supernaturals lekin you cannot control your own son. Shame ! Shame!"

3. Give them a book called "How to control rebellious teenagers"

4. Gift Haseena a PINK dress complete with the frills and all. Haha !

5. Tie that thing around his neck(dunno what it is called)which older people use for giving rest to their necks,His inability to move/twist his neck now n then will be hindered. (cutemug)

6. Spray Piya ka perfume in the house, Haseena shall go mad sniffing around the house!

7. Tell Haseena "You know? There is this amazing career option that you might be interested in!" and when she asks what is it, say "That of a sniffer dog!" (And bhagooo !!!)

8. Sing "PEE LOON tere neelay neelay nainon se shabnam,PEE LOON tere geelay geelay hoto ki sargam,PEE LOON hai PEENAY ka mausam.."

9. Gift the Raichands a photoframe of Piya !

10. When you see ChaandEena together exclaim "OMG! Chand is shorter than his wife! Hahahahahhahaha!"

11. Tell Chaand - " You know, you and James Bond have something in common. While James Bond introdues himself as 'Bond. James Bond', you can introduce yourself as 'Chand. Rai-chand.' Hahahhahahahaaa!"

12. Sing "O Haseena Julfoh Waali" as loudly as possible. Hehe.

Yours truly
Leah

Edited by 0o.Leah.o0 - 08 January 2011 at 5:38am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jcutemugsanabestMaheen210x-nisniru273-Su-dmg_roks_antaraRadiantTreasureNikasha.-sim-prcnsnatashuknumnumgreenleaf007Meekoffkhan-Doppelganger-IndigoBlues.Nabi.Sia889Ameresamail1601--sanchita--pritirays_dkmystery_TheBlackJaguar.Jane..Befikrebookworm-ALS--romaila

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

My favourites:Embarrassed

7. Tell Haseena "You know? There is this amazing career option that you might be interested in!" and when she asks what is it, say "That of a sniffer dog!" (And bhagooo !!!)Star

11. Tell Chaand - " You know, you and James Bond have something in common. While James Bond introdues himself as 'Bond. James Bond', you can introduce yourself as 'Chand. Rai-chand.' Hahahhahahahaaa!"LOLLOL

(He can say that in his trademark hissy tone "Chaaaanddd-Raiiii-Chaaaannnd)
ROFL

Can I suggest another one?Embarrassed

Telling to them shoot for a Gale ki Kharash wali AD(Vicks ki Goli),LOLLOL

Awesome series of posts,Leah Star

Edited by cutemug - 08 January 2011 at 5:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
4. Gift Haseena a PINK dress complete with the frills and all. Haha !

5. Tie that thing around his neck(dunno what it is called)which older people use for giving rest to their necks,His inability to move/twist his neck now n then will be hindered. (cutemug)

7. Tell Haseena "You know? There is this amazing career option that you might be interested in!" and when she asks what is it, say "That of a sniffer dog!" (And bhagooo !!!)

Leahoo! ChaandEena are so gonna kill you, babylicious! ROFLROFLROFL
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Leah!ROFL That wasROFL frickkin' awesome!ROFL ROFL You'reROFL priceless!ROFL ROFL Thanks for lifting my moodLOL Embarrassed

cutemug

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Leahoo! ChaandEena are so gonna kill you, babylicious! ROFLROFLROFL
*Sigh* I know. But I am hoping I shall be able to annoy them to death, before they lunge at me.LOL
0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Leah!ROFL That wasROFL frickkin' awesome!ROFL ROFL You'reROFL priceless!ROFL ROFL Thanks for lifting my moodLOL Embarrassed
Thank you !

Always at your service !Big smile

.Jane..

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
LMAOROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLThat was awesome!!!

x-nis Senior Member
x-nis
x-nis

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
this isnt a silly post at all!
i'd like to do all those with Chandeena! (only if i was in DehradhunOuch)
loved ur post!
i might give u some ideasTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index