Bigg Boss Season 4

salman khan chat transcript

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Akanxha Joshi
if you are given a chance to select any actress from the whole world .. for your romantic theam based movie.. whom u will select? n why?
Salman Khan
Madhubala...For the innocence in her smile and just for the way she looked at her love...
Asif Nawaz
hi salman i m ASIF NAWAZ 4rm pak........im big fan of urs....may allah bless u...Allah Hafiz
Salman Khan
Salam alekum Asif Bhai..God bless you too...
Ali Ramze
hi SALLU BHAI APP BIGG BOSS KE GHAR MEIN KIS KO APNA CO STAR BANANA CHAHE GE
Salman Khan
Anchal Kumar ko...Kyunki saare dialogues mujhe hee mil jayenge...
Imran Se
salam bhai u never said from begin who was your favourite bb house contestant .or who u want to b win ..
Salman Khan
Seema Parihar...Because she was odd woman out...
Devu Shrestha
bhai aap DHOBI GHAAT main camio kar rahe ho?????
Salman Khan
Shayad mera bracelet kar raha hai...I think Prateek is a fan of mine.. That is what i think...
Hajira Butt
salman ap veena ko acha treat kiyon nai karte the ?
Salman Khan
Veena ko bahut achi tarah se treat kiya...
Ek Darshak
Salman Bigg Boss show ki vajah se ya overwork ki vajah se aapke workout pe asar pada?
Salman Khan
Nahi...
Mukund Kumar
How was the experience of hosting such type of reality show, where lots of fake character are showing in the show, however, yor image is different from the same because you always represent himself as a nice character, whether it house, film etc.
Salman Khan
I dont think anyone can be fake for three months.. one has to fantastic actor to be fake for three months..
Anshul Lakhara
salman how will u greet manoj??? despite of constant allegation by manoj tiwari by saying that u was behind his eviction....will you confront him ?
Salman Khan
Manoj is not upset with me.. Manoj is upset with himself that he lost out to AShmit..
Siddharth Panthi
source se pata chala hai k asmit bigg boss jitenge b\'coz he is ur frnd and arbaaz b unhe support ker rahe hai....this i so unfair
Salman Khan
aapka source kaun? Bigg Boss? Because even I don't know yet..

Amu ................
whom did veena malik love now,ashmit or hrishant or someone else?
Salman Khan
herself...
Ahmad Tabassum Saeed Bhatti
One question: was kicking Veena Malik out hard? Didn\'t you consider the TRPs which will be affected?
Salman Khan
She was playing a perfect game. she knew the game very well.. What you saw her is a person who was entertaining and playing the game very correctly.. Even though she was from a different country...Hindustan fans saved her 7 times. When she lost, she lost to AShmit and Samir in a close fight..
Sadia Hayi
hey salman, you were fantastic in the show, but i didnt like eviction of hrishant and Samir , what do you have to say about this?
Salman Khan
Well, it was not my fault. I am the host and just the messenger. If you guyz dont vote then wat am i to do! I wanted to see Seema the longest time.. But the lack of votes ke vajah se she is out of the house...
Love Kris
Salman Sir, Kya Big Boss 5 bhi aap hi host karenge ? Your fans are eager to know.
Salman Khan
As long as it doesnt come on Jesus' birthday, Diwali and New Year...
Piya Sharma
why was only sara and veena given the opportunity to save one person?? .... obviously both will choose assmit!.... why is bigg boss so partial to assmit? ....... SHWETA SHOULD WIN!!! SHES THE BEST!!!
Salman Khan
So was Dolly...Only when he was unwell Bigg Boss saw the he recovered fast..
Sneha Kedar
Salmanji you are the best host. Apne sahi ko sahi aur galat ko galat bataya. Dolly aur Manoj ki acchi class li. Thank you for wonbderful season
Salman Khan
Welcome...
Vanisha Kothari
Hi Salman, Could you please tell me where BEING HUMAN watches for gals are sold or available in Mumbai as i want to buy them & also i would request to kindly come up with more colors in BEING HUMAN gal tee\'s
Salman Khan
Any watch store..and t-shirts at cotton world..
Ankur Bhadauria
Hi salman ji,,hume yakeen nahi ho rha ,ki sameer soni kam votes ki wajey se big boss se bahar ho sakte hai ,hume voting process par bharosa nahi aapka kya kehna hai?
Salman Khan
Everything is audited.. Every vote is counted..
Balakrishna Kini
Hi Salman, If you are given a chance to be a contestant in the next season of big boss, will you participate???
Salman Khan
I dont have three months...
Devu Shrestha
hi sallu bhai 2011 main aap ke kitne film release ho rahi hai ?????? plz tell us..thnxxx
Salman Khan
2 films...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Shahrukh Malik
bhai why do you think this media has become so partial to you and has again started to print bad stuff about u?
Salman Khan
Press is the fourth estate...
Rahul Kumar
Hi Salman.... do you think sameer eviction was fair..... we dont think dolly can get votes more than sameer...
Salman Khan
Well she did that is the reason she is still in...
Ankur Bhadauria
Salman bhai bahut se log bolte hai big boss show is fake and scripted?and voting process is fake?What do u think.?
Salman Khan
Not at all,, It is not all scripted...It is not a format where it could be scripted...
Ghazala Akmal
helo salman you best as a host on tv i am your biggggg fan my family we all hav debates abt you. plz get married i want to see your kids grow up in films?
Salman Khan
thank you..It was nice talking to all of you.. Have to go and get ready for Bigg Boss. Watch tonight at 9 pm on Colors...