Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

   
Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

:.GKD Chit.Chat.Corner.: #2-Closed (Page 71)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10940

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

@Priya- Baigan singh vil think nothing...
 
 

prashuuuuuuuuuuuu u r older than me.....so thats not goodBig smile

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
nd also baigan singh is underground bacz m there!!!
 
 
bachega nahi wo mere haath se..he knws tht!!!
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10940

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by jes_jade

Positions alloted

Crush ki devi no. 1 - Jessie Dancing

Crush ki devi no.  2- Swati Party

Crush ki devi no.  3-  Priya (Leader)Party

Crush ki devi no.  4- Prash Party

 

ME Leader......Swathi or u or Prashuuuuu are best.......btw i need 4th postion.....what baigan singh will think that prashuuuuu is 4thLOL LOL




You are the best leader we can hire for free of cost......LOL& btw baigan singh has gone under ground....hiding frm Avdesh...so no probs..Wink

@ bold i need a salary

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade-Prashu-

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10940

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

nd also baigan singh is underground bacz m there!!!
 
 
bachega nahi wo mere haath se..he knws tht!!!

aaj meri bari hai kya Confused
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by prash_t

@Priya- Baigan singh vil think nothing...
 
 

prashuuuuuuuuuuuu u r older than me.....so thats not goodBig smile
u are the best leader priya..
 
 
m so proud of you
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by prash_t

nd also baigan singh is underground bacz m there!!!
 
 
bachega nahi wo mere haath se..he knws tht!!!

aaj meri bari hai kya Confused
haanLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
jus kidding dear...
 
 
 
bas aise hi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10940

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

nd also baigan singh is underground bacz m there!!!
 
 
bachega nahi wo mere haath se..he knws tht!!!

Baigan singh ki kehar nahi...........LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by jes_jade

Positions alloted

Crush ki devi no. 1 - Jessie Dancing

Crush ki devi no.  2- Swati Party

Crush ki devi no.  3-  Priya (Leader)Party

Crush ki devi no.  4- Prash Party

 

ME Leader......Swathi or u or Prashuuuuu are best.......btw i need 4th postion.....what baigan singh will think that prashuuuuu is 4thLOL LOL




You are the best leader we can hire for free of cost......LOL& btw baigan singh has gone under ground....hiding frm Avdesh...so no probs..Wink

@ bold i need a salary



Salary milegi na...Pehlwaan ji ka pyaar hi tumhari salary hai..WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cupidstrike23-Prashu-yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index