Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
When we have a good friend by our side to make sure everything is fine then there is nothing more special than this because this makes our life beautiful. It makes our life complete.
very true nisha lovely ur topic
simply awesome
lakshmi_SG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful post , nishi...๐Ÿ‘. , you have explained so nicely, awesome. For all sajanians the best thing to happen is sajan itself. Their usp is their friendship, better understanding ........ ! Even after entering into the phase as lovers, gunjan asks samrat to be her best friend forever ( during their first date in the class room ).

You have mentioned some good sajan scenes which are my fav ones. Another sajan scene which I remember is the sajan's patchup after some misunderstanding between sajan becoz of suhani, very simple , honest , natural & cute patchup ever.....I still remember how gunjan hugs samrat and asks him not to call her gunjan ever .

Thanx nishi for giving an oppurtunity to recall all my fav sajan moments.

Komal_Chaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love Their Fiendship...mOre Than Their Love
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful post nisha.....i completely agree with u.....without friends life is nothing....i think we r existing because of our friends only because they r the only one who r with us in every phases of life whether there is happiness or sadness like the same way sajan.they were true lovers but their journey started from friends only who were ready to help each and be with each other at every phase of life.beautiful topic nisha....just loved it!!
-arushi-
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Edited my comment on Pg 1

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful thread loved it and true Friendship of SAJAN is a great pleasure to watch.
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Dear Nisha Wow!! What an awesome post ๐Ÿ‘.............Very very well written dear ..Simply superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ......................Who told U that you are not good at making topics?๐Ÿ˜ฒ....I am shocked ๐Ÿ˜ฒ whoever said this 2 U that u are not good at making topics is wrong....infact Nisha U r very very Good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..U r Excellent๐Ÿ‘..................U wrote this topic so well that U have left me speechless....I agree with what u wrote ..๐Ÿ˜Š....

Friendship is a beautifull gift from God ..Friendship is precious and Good n true friends should be treasured in life..............Bec everyone doesnt get good n true friends ..........................friendship is love and trust ..Friends add colour in our life..True Friends stand with us thru thick n thin , they encourage us n motivate us in life..they are sad when we are sad and they wipe our tears when we cry they are happy in our happiness ..True friends are never scared to tell us the truth of what we did wrong n right in life ..true friends never speak behind our back...They say whatever they have to say on out faces.....No matter how Bitter the truth may be...............True friends never let us get diverted from our goals..true friends are sacred ..they are very hard  2 find ...............We can share anything with our true friends as they will never say whatever we tell them to anyone else.....they always keep secrets n they protect us their friends also................if someone knows u better then Yourself it will be Ur true friend.......We find peace n happiness in our true friends company...............๐Ÿ˜Š...............true friends never hide anything from each other they tell n share everything with one another...But if one true friend hide anything from his/her true friend then its only 4 the betterment of his/her friend........True friendship is sacred..its a Blessing.......true friends are Gift from God.............And true friendship is you n me ..true friends are us...............true friends always think about their other friend..............True friends stay n support each other through all the hurdles in  life ..they support each other thru thick n thin..................
and those who find true friendship in their life partners they are indeed very very lucky in life....

And Sajan were this kind of true friends...Sajan showed me what true friends n soulmates should be like ..........Sajan were friends 1st then best friends then lovers............... ................Sajan shared everything with one another they were always there 4 each other..............they did everything 2 make each other happy................Sajan always stayed with each other thru thick n thin...........
the base of sajan's love was friendship.....Even after becoming lovers they always remained best friends.....they were always there 4 each other as best friends n lover both.......
Sajan  are indeed the most Rocking best friends ,best lovers n rocking soulmates........๐Ÿ‘Sajan define what True friendship n true love should be like......................Sajan /Monaya are the Best.....๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผSajan/Monaya rock๐Ÿ‘......................................

Everyone should treasure true Friends As good Friends are very very Hard 2 find in life...........................true friends are indeed very very Precious.................๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ‘
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 13 years ago
Awesome post Nisha...Loved it...SaJan are still so special for us & always will be...Thanks for making such a nice post... 
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Friendship is the best thing to happen to anyone................experience speaks........ True friends are really hard to find..who read you and know when you need them without you having to say.........friends are the support system everyone needs .  Sajan's friendship was the highlight of their relation..... they were always there for each other........when things were the gloomiest........that is when they were there for each other.........best friends.
 The jail track was a classic example of Gunjan's friendship as was the Sheeeeeeeeeeeenahhhhhhhhhhhhhh track of Samrat's friendship. Trust and loyalty........the only things needed ........to make an unbreakable friendship. This trait was found in abundance in Sajan's friendship.And thank God that Sajan realized what true friends are and were always there for their friends.

And an apt post for times like today.๐Ÿ‘..๐Ÿ‘...๐Ÿ‘...when people  don't seem to understand true friendship and  realize that good friends are hard to find and those who lose good friends are themselves losers in the long run.

Sermon over.........back to drooling ...........
Edited by swati98 - 13 years ago
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nishi awesome post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ you have described sajans journey of friendship wonderfully๐Ÿ‘ and friendship was the base of sajans relationship. they could understand each other so well n they were  for each other even during tough times. n in each n every passing day their friendship grew into a strong  bond.n n this we could witness in sheenas track when sammy went 2 jail, during suhanis track.though they fell in luv but they were still frds. luved ur posts very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ