India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Friendship is light, It is sajan....

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Hey guys! Hope you all are fine. I m really not good at making topics but I felt like making one especially when something influences our life more than anything. This one is dedicated to all my wonderful friends in IF. Before I would pass on I would like to ask apology if there is any error.

We make lot of friends in our life. Everyday, everynight we might meet some people unknown who most of the time end up becoming our friends. Some might be shortlived but many become everlasting. And yeah friendship is something which is to be treasured because friends add colours in our life. They stand for us, support us, encourage us and most of all enjoy life with us. We might fight with them or do masti with them but whatever happens no one can change the fact that that someone knows you more than anyone else. And some friendship becomes an outstanding example that it influences our life so much that we learn lot of good lessons from it. It is something that can be learnt only through real life experience. When I was traveling to school my mind suddenly got struck by one of the treasures of sajan, 'Their friendship' I m sure like me many look up to sajan as an example for friendship.

Friendship is trust,

Friendship is love,

Friendship is you and me!!!!!!!!

And that you and me is our Sajan. They were once two strangers who had no clue about the other. Gunjan was introvert and Samrat was extrovert. She never spoke to strangers. She was scared of people and avoided them. She was always lost in her world 'The world of books' which kept her safe. Samrat on the otherhand had lot of friends. He did lot of masti with all. But he maintained his limits i.e he didn't share somethings with somepersons. Soon these two found good friends in each other. They became wonderful friends. Everyone look up to them *nazar utoryfying*. And yeah one of their speciality is standing and supporting for each other during hardships and facing all the hurdles with their heads up.

I find peace in you, It makes me feel safe.

Sajan believed in sharing and communication. They always made sure that the other feel comfortable and happy. No one understands Samrat better than Gunjan. When Samrat was jailed, he called for his best friend. Gunjan consoled him when she met. She knows him so well that she stopped him from worrying and held his hands assuring her presence. And he rested his head on her shoulder so that he could find peace. So that he can feel free from all problems.

Even after confessing their love they were there for each other as best friends. Life will become beautiful if we found a best friend in our life partner and same goes for sajan. They still considered each other as their best friend. May be all wish for this like Gunjan did during their first date. She asked him to promise her that he will always treat her like his best friend so that there wont be any distance between them.  May be this is what that makes them feel more comfortable.

When they were confused or worried because of their problems. They went to the other so that they can find a solution. It made them feel good. Both considered each other's presence as a solution that freed them from all troubles. When Samrat was worried thinking about Suhaani and his past, his one talk with her made him forget all problems and tensions.

When we have a good friend by our side to make sure everything is fine then there is nothing more special than this because this makes our life beautiful. It makes our life complete. And Sajan's treasures made them an idol for everyone Embarrassed Day Dreaming

Do share your views Embarrassed Thank you!

Edited by nishi_sajan - 08 January 2011 at 6:15am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2shipra_MoNaYaRoXruvyrupal.sri24_Janki_lakshmi_SGzobsheh358674rosecutiekarantakiarKomal_Chaudharymjhtian94sweety_urshSwaNia_1SIZZZLER.SaduFarzi.Anjali_12dbr_kmichisurbhi_005daniella05itzMYattitude1gunjan7sg-muskaanKuchBhiMatBolleeseunggiloveMeera1101AnotherAdmirerHealMeForeversowmya.SwaNia_2XDevilsDesireX..-Ayesshhaa-..fendCandYlicious_S.VanishingDreamDiyaSDilbole_ShiOmRu-Priti11-aashizinmysteriousmilliwhiterose29

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

This reserved post is for the blushing part.. Blushing  The side effects if those posted pics.. Ermm 

BlushingBlushing
BlushingBlushing
BlushingBlushing
BlushingBlushing

Seriosly yaar.... They both are sooo jannuable.. Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  My sensible reply will be posted on page 2... LOL

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 08 January 2011 at 6:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
resDay Dreaming

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Edited guys Embarrassed
..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
OMG Nisha..Hug..
Loved ur Post..Heart..
Amazing..

XSilentWishesX

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Lovely and Amazing Post Nish Hug  Star   Clap

Friendship,the word itself is so Cute and the Best word for describing Sajan,s Bond in the starting Day Dreaming  EmbarrassedThis Bond became the Main reason for me to watch THEIR Story,THEIR Januable story Embarrassed.Januable was the word which was created Due to the friendship of these Two Blushing  Blushing.This Special Bond tighten their relationship when they entered a New phase in their story that is when they stepped in the World of LOVE Embarrassed  Day Dreaming.It was still Present and Visible when the feelings of these two changed from Friends to Soulmates Blushing Day DreamingThis Bond encouraged the Two to share their feelings of Happiness and Sadness with Eachother EmbarrassedWhen he was in trouble,she was there standing by his side in order to support him in all his hardships Embarrassed and whenever she felt alone or wheneve she needed the encouragement to step forwards and speak infront of people,He was THERE for her and I should say He was her STRENGTH Embarrassedand She was His Embarrassed

Edited by -BlueFairy- - 08 January 2011 at 8:49am

XSilentWishesX

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
RESERVED =))

*Edited*

Hey nisha!
Firstly.. I Just loved The topic..! Obviously it was on sajan/monaya and all.. but FRIENDSHIP is an amazing topic! I love it! I have made friends whom I tell everything to! Who know me better than I know myself.. And Even you guys! You'll are gr8 friends!EmbarrassedBig smile

Secondly.. I love SaJan's Friendship more than their love..!! I hav told you that before.. i love S:1 more than S:2 in season two SaJan were like strangers their innocence was over! where as season 1 showed their actual self.. I loved their initial scenes!Big smileBig smile

Thirdly Never say your bad at making posts because u arent Angry! and I guess you know it!
A person who is good in writing can always make posts! trust me!Embarrassed
and yes.. I Just loved your posts and the pictures posted.. even I look up to sajan for their friendship! and the relation they shared! Gunjan knew samrat more than he knew himself..!

Humphh.. It was just great!
I enjoyed reading it and it made complete sense..
Love you and A big hug for making this post!ClapClap
Manjari.Hug

Edited by SajanRox11 - 08 January 2011 at 9:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesX

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
resssssssssssssss

XSilentWishesX