Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Would you fall in love with your best friend's Ex? (Page 3)

preet03 Groupbie
preet03
preet03

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Well lol haha.. this stuff about the show just really makes me laugh no offense.. because it is kind of true.. i am a arohi fan.. but personally i would never do that to my freind in my life.. i know everyone is saying that love is something you can't control but trust me you can control it.. i would never ever do that to my bestfreind.. that is like saying im going to fall in love wit a guy that once my sister loved..it doesnt matter if my freind had a thing with that guy or thats her ex.. at the end of the day they still had something going on.. everyone is saying she never loved him..that doesn't matter because she still felt something for him and that is tottally wrong.. i am from usa.. and girls who do that stuff here  are called dirty names.. i wouldn't backstab my freind like that ever.. even if she just liked the guy a lot .. i would never do that to her because it is tottally wrong and disrespectful..well i guess my point of view is different from others because this has happend to me but actually in my case.. a guy really liked me and i liked his bestfreind not him.. and his bestfreind liked me as well but told me straight up that we can never be togather.. because his freind liked me at a point.. even though the guy that liked me moved on and had a girlfreind.. the guy who i liked still said it doesnt matter if my freind moved on or not i still can't do that to my freind and i tottaly respected his decision.. because his  loyalty was with his freind . he just knew me for 6 months but his freind he knew for 19 years.. but anyways yes i am against it.. but this is a show stuff like this doesnt really happen in real life.. so yeaaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*TwinkleStars*Amber_1

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
You never know when will you fall in love... Hence, you can't predict the time when you'll fall in love & that to with whom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index