Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Would you fall in love with your best friend's Ex? (Page 2)

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no no noooo.... Bt arjun n arohis case is different.... Arjun never liked gauri..it was onli frm gauris side...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
first of all noone decides to fall in love, it just happens. and Arohi loving Arjun was in no way cheating on her best friend in another way since Arjun never loved Gauri and also Arohi thought her to have moved on as she was married now.

and by now, it must have been clear to all viewers that Gauri never loved Arjun, she is just obsessed with him. And u know Arohi too never thought Gauri to be in love with Arjun, but just infatuated.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

first of all noone decides to fall in love, it just happens. and Arohi loving Arjun was in no way cheating on her best friend in another way since Arjun never loved Gauri and also Arohi thought her to have moved on as she was married now.

and by now, it must have been clear to all viewers that Gauri never loved Arjun, she is just obsessed with him. And u know Arohi too never thought Gauri to be in love with Arjun, but just infatuated.

Ditto !!.

@whatsername - nice post,  when arohi started falling for arjun, I was constantly saying she will have to face gauri now.   But like pranii she didnot plan to fall in love it happened,   first it was a liking when she found out his soft side then when she knew he was the guy from party she had no control on her heart anymore.   Even after she came back to the house she did try to tell gauri about her and arjun,  when gauri said she was ashamed to have loved him, but before she cld tell DJ came in.  abt well she is  a on off switch she was  bound to be negative.

Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Well Arohi did find Arjun disgusting at first.... nd it's not her fault she realized how arjun can also be a sweetheart.... nd how he had a good heart.... nd itz not her fault, she fell in love with him, nd her love for armaan changed arjun... now that's true love...

gauri's love was just an obssession .... she knew he never loved her!
Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
That's the first thing I had a problem with when the show started. Even if Gauri hadn't turned evil, wouldn't it be weird for Arohi to romance her bestie's ex?

But maybe they needed a way to show a negative character in the family, and this was apparently the best? =\

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whatsername_Anonymous_

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Totally agree! That really is "best friend rule #1" as you put it.. Yea but as this is a show, it being far from reality is obvious but in real life a guy should NEVER get in between friends

Even if gauri is a mental case and obsessed etc etc, it still doesn't give the friend right to have that guy.. If this was real life and I was in arohi's place, before I even THOUGHT of telling him I loved him.. I'd think of my friend first and have a loooooong convo with her asking if she's ok if I go for him etc etc and if she said no then I'd back off

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whatsernamepinkisluv91

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
All I'm going to say is you cannot control love. If it's going to happen it will and you can't do anything about it.
Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha_siddhi209

All I'm going to say is you cannot control love. If it's going to happen it will and you can't do anything about it.

I don't know why everyone is getting so defensive here. No one is saying Arohi is wrong for 'loving' Arjun. But she is wrong for being too quick in her confession without even thinking of her best friend first. She knows her friend still loves the guy and she should have thought about this before confessing to Arjun. Yeah yeah the reason for her quick confession was because she felt like this was her only chance, but even while feeling for Arjun, Gauri was nowhere in her thoughts. Which is kind of wrong, and makes Gauri a little less evil. Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index